unable to gameshare cloud gaming on xbox one

Discus and support unable to gameshare cloud gaming on xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; a friend of mine is gamesharing his GPU with me and i can't use xcloud without signing in with his account, will this ever change? or is there a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ivehitrockbottomlol, Oct 27, 2021.

1. unable to gameshare cloud gaming on xbox one

a friend of mine is gamesharing his GPU with me and i can't use xcloud without signing in with his account, will this ever change? or is there a workaround? Edit: im on alpha skip ahead

submitted by /u/ivehitrockbottomlol
    [link] [comments]

/u/ivehitrockbottomlol, Oct 27, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gamepass for multiple profiles on console and pc

Well no gameshare is only console exclusives

They will have to sign in on your account on the xbox app to download any gamepass games

Then sign onto theirs after to play their cloud saves
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

4. Jurgen1488 Win User
  5. Gooni3zGaming Win User

game pass

6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Having to buy an already owned game again issue

Thema:

unable to gameshare cloud gaming on xbox one

1. unable to gameshare cloud gaming on xbox one - Similar Threads - unable gameshare cloud

2. Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360: I am pretty much having all kinds of issues, but let me start from the beginning. The FIRST issue was that while playing ONLINE I suddenly could not send any of my messages to my friends. This...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers: So, I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 4, where I can't play online/cant connect to the to horizon life (it says "Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers), and it says like this,...
  4. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 on my NVME SSD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 on my NVME SSD: I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5 on my NVME ssd, and the drive isn't showing up in the options. I tried to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 on it just now, and it worked fine. Also tried installing...
  5. Download paused for Forza Horizon 5, unable to cancel and redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download paused for Forza Horizon 5, unable to cancel and redownload: This is on the Windows 10 xbox app. The forza app doesn't show up in files, clicking resume on the download does nothing, it's stuck at 10%. Tried making a new xbox account, doesn't change...
  6. Every day between 3am and 6am Eastern time I am unable to use my XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every day between 3am and 6am Eastern time I am unable to use my XBOX ONE: It seems between the hours of 3 am and 6 am (to be more precise, it's 4 am - 6 am during Daylight Saving Time, 3 am - 5 am when it is not) EST give or take I am unable to access the XBOX live...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session: I tried disable windows firewall and disable the windows defender the game still block me from join multiplayer 226c2722-b21d-45fe-89db-3b39d3199b0c
  8. Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5: I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue on my own with no success. I have Minecraft PS4 version and I linked my account on my PS4 and was able to play just fine. I recently got a PS5 and am...
  9. So unable to download games that people i gameshare with

in XboX Insiders
    So unable to download games that people i gameshare with: As stated when I check the store it states I own the games but can't download them when I actually click on them and they don't show in my library. Is this a insider issue or is that just how they...
  10. New store and gamesharing. Unable to install

in XboX Insiders
    New store and gamesharing. Unable to install: I do gamesharing across two Xboxs with mine and my son's accounts. I have my home xbox as his so that he can play my games. Now, normally when you go into the store and your game sharing it will...