Unable to get castlevania free gold game

Discus and support Unable to get castlevania free gold game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed. Told there is a glitch in the system... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Firemane0, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Firemane0
    Firemane0 Guest

Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed. Told there is a glitch in the system

:)

Firemane0, Jul 6, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Its an Xbox 360 game, you have to enter a payment option even for the free ones. Don’t worry you won’t be charged.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

you need to set a valid pay option on your MS account
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

I do not know if I'm understanding your complaint, but remember that the Xbox 360 games that are given with Games with Gold need you to have a payment information
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello!

Usually, you have to add a payment option if you want to change from regions.

For example, you may have different payment options for buying in USA, and Europe, and the only thing you have to do is use your address and the payment option will be selected when you change your store region.

You can also, change your console region to have access to other stores, at the same time, you can buy from them if you already have a PO.

You may also try contacting support; support.microsoft.com

Remember, try to match your console region with your account payment options.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed.
    First of all, Xbox 360 games in the Games with Gold program need to be "bought" for 0.00 on the Xbox One or the Website with a valid payment option like a Credit Card or PayPal for example. Even though the game is "free", it's just the way it is.

On a real Xbox 360 console, you can simply get the game without such a payment option.

If you want to add a payment option, but it shows you in a different region, you need to migrate your account to the correct region with this website: https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration
Thema:

1. Unable to get castlevania free gold game - Similar Threads - Unable castlevania free

2. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  3. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  4. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  5. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  6. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  7. Error with Factory reset unable to proceed with update

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Factory reset unable to proceed with update: So I attempted a factory reset after a failed 1911.191007-1945 install So now after doing the factory reset when its trying to do the update during the first run of the installer I get the...
  8. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  9. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled: I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to...
  10. Unable to play FIFA 20 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play FIFA 20 online: I am unable to play FIFA 20 online, I can play the game with no problems otherwise. When I try to log in to ultimate team, my current email is not listed as an option. This also occurs on...