Unable to get castlevania free gold game

Discus and support Unable to get castlevania free gold game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed. Told there is a glitch in the system... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Firemane0, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Firemane0
    Firemane0 Guest

Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed. Told there is a glitch in the system

:)

Firemane0, Jul 6, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Its an Xbox 360 game, you have to enter a payment option even for the free ones. Don’t worry you won’t be charged.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

you need to set a valid pay option on your MS account
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

I do not know if I'm understanding your complaint, but remember that the Xbox 360 games that are given with Games with Gold need you to have a payment information
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello!

Usually, you have to add a payment option if you want to change from regions.

For example, you may have different payment options for buying in USA, and Europe, and the only thing you have to do is use your address and the payment option will be selected when you change your store region.

You can also, change your console region to have access to other stores, at the same time, you can buy from them if you already have a PO.

You may also try contacting support; support.microsoft.com

Remember, try to match your console region with your account payment options.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed.
    First of all, Xbox 360 games in the Games with Gold program need to be "bought" for 0.00 on the Xbox One or the Website with a valid payment option like a Credit Card or PayPal for example. Even though the game is "free", it's just the way it is.

On a real Xbox 360 console, you can simply get the game without such a payment option.

If you want to add a payment option, but it shows you in a different region, you need to migrate your account to the correct region with this website: https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration
Thema:

1. Unable to get castlevania free gold game - Similar Threads - Unable castlevania free

2. Teredo unable to qualify error

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo unable to qualify error: Windows 10 (Version 10.0.18363) Build 18363 Internet Connection: Connected Xbox Live Services: Up and running Packet loss: 0% NAT Type: Open Server Connectivity: Connected Xbox Networking...
  3. MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug: When Minecraft Dungeons launched I bought it and I had the unable to verify ownership bug. Mojang normally corrected it I saw it there:https://twitter.com/MojangStatus/status/1265453866281287681...
  4. Unable To Add A Certain Friend.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Add A Certain Friend.: Hello, Recently A Good Friend Of Mine Accidently Misclicked And Unfriended Me Because Of It. But, When I Select To Add Them As A Friend Again On The Xbox Console Companion, It Says They've Been...
  5. Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal: Ordered xbox live as a gift and paid with paypal, the system showed that it failed. I see no order number listed for item. So I tried purchasing xbox live using my credit card and that worked. But...
  6. Teredo nie jest w stanie dokonać kwalifikacji[Translation-Teredo is unable to qualify]

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo nie jest w stanie dokonać kwalifikacji[Translation-Teredo is unable to qualify]: [img] Potrzebuje Pomocy nie wiem co zrobić [Translation-I need help i don't know what to do] bf975e4d-1501-427f-96a3-53cd9c722674
  7. Unable to find Batman RtA from Arkham Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to find Batman RtA from Arkham Collection: Hi all, Im new to Xbox and Im having a hard time navigating it. I got Batman Arkham Collection but it only seems to be showing the latest game. I would like to play Batman return to Arkham first...
  8. Unable to play Airborne 8 on PC. No Xbox console, but Xbox account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play Airborne 8 on PC. No Xbox console, but Xbox account.: Screen says restricted permission needed. I go to the URL account settings and click every box possible to allow multiplayer. Combos of 'everyone, friends and block'. Nothing seems to allow me to...
  9. Unable to Approve Child XBox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Approve Child XBox Account: Hi, My child is a family member on my Microsoft account and I am trying to set her up with an XBox account so that she can get a gamertag and play Minecraft using a Nintendo Switch with her...
  10. unable to download game Code: 0x80073CF3

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download game Code: 0x80073CF3: iv been trying to download phatasy star from the windows app store but i keep getting the 0x80073CF3 code iv tried every fix i could find online if anyone could help that would be great...