Unable to get castlevania free gold game

Discus and support Unable to get castlevania free gold game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed. Told there is a glitch in the system... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Firemane0, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Firemane0
    Firemane0 Guest

Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed. Told there is a glitch in the system

:)

Firemane0, Jul 6, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Its an Xbox 360 game, you have to enter a payment option even for the free ones. Don’t worry you won’t be charged.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

you need to set a valid pay option on your MS account
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

I do not know if I'm understanding your complaint, but remember that the Xbox 360 games that are given with Games with Gold need you to have a payment information
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello!

Usually, you have to add a payment option if you want to change from regions.

For example, you may have different payment options for buying in USA, and Europe, and the only thing you have to do is use your address and the payment option will be selected when you change your store region.

You can also, change your console region to have access to other stores, at the same time, you can buy from them if you already have a PO.

You may also try contacting support; support.microsoft.com

Remember, try to match your console region with your account payment options.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Tells me i need to pyment info and when i go my region is changed to canada and cant be changed.
    First of all, Xbox 360 games in the Games with Gold program need to be "bought" for 0.00 on the Xbox One or the Website with a valid payment option like a Credit Card or PayPal for example. Even though the game is "free", it's just the way it is.

On a real Xbox 360 console, you can simply get the game without such a payment option.

If you want to add a payment option, but it shows you in a different region, you need to migrate your account to the correct region with this website: https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration
Thema:

1. Unable to get castlevania free gold game - Similar Threads - Unable castlevania free

2. Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect with XBOX live using kids account with 13 year old restriction: Hello Experts, I have 3 kids account set up with 13 years old restriction at https://account.microsoft.com/family/?fref=home.card.family. They can play all games we bought on console and now...
  3. I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to connect with my friend in multiplayer games: My friend recently bought an Xbox One and since he's been on we haven't been able to join each others games (Minecraft and Dead Island). We've both have open NAT types and have hard-resetted our...
  4. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  5. Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate a game (Forza Motorsport 5) on my account: Hi all, Not sure if this is the best place to ask about this, but the Xbox Virtual Agent suggested I ask here. Currently, Forza Motorsport 6 is a free game via the Games with Gold program. As...
  6. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

in XboX Insiders
    unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console: As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play. Can anyone help. Thanks...
  8. Unable to find microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find microphone: My son is now on his 4th headset, this one a genuine xbox one but a he gets is the message in the title, I see hundreds of people have this problem, I have been through all the solutions I see...
  9. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  10. Unable to select a storage device

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to select a storage device: Hello, I'm not able to install any game through the Xbox (Beta) app. When I select install I have no storage device, and there is nothing under the drop down box. I've restarted my computer and...