Unable to get in to my ultimate team

Discus and support Unable to get in to my ultimate team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to get to my ultimate team the screen locks on to the pop up that is telling me some of my players contracts are up and need to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OldAngryShrek, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Unable to get in to my ultimate team

Every time I try to get to my ultimate team the screen locks on to the pop up that is telling me some of my players contracts are up and need to be resigned. It says press "A" to continue but that doesn't work it is just locked on to the pop up screen. I
    have pressed every button and no luck. Basically I got to restart the game to get back to the main screen. Any idea how to fix this.

:)

OldAngryShrek, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Fifa 13 ultimate team

i've had my ultimate team, but then i got a new xbox but when i transferred all my stuff over to my new xbox, i am unable to log into my ultimate team, and it says seek help online, but ive looked for hours and cant find nothing. anyone know how i can get
    on it?

SuicidalYetii, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Harrison2802
    Harrison2802 Guest
    FIFA 14 ultimate team

My son is trying to load his ultimate team but it keeps saying ea server unable to load.... Please help!

Harrison2802, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Shanley HD Win User

Web App and Ea Season Pass

I get the season pass mainly because i love ultimate team and usually if you buy the season pass you get 20 percent discount from ultimate team pack purchases so if you are like me and spend to much money on ultimate team then it is worth it
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

Fifa 13 Season Pass !!!!

Looking forward to getting on Ultimate Team, ripping apart some kid's paid for gold team with my bronze and silver outcasts, and getting some friendly messages from them :D
  6. FAT PIGE0N Win User

Unable to play FIFA Ultimate Team

happening to me as well, so annoyed, i work all day, get about 2 hours to myself and now I cant play ultimate team whilst all my mates can.
  7. PrimoFuSion Win User

I managed to get back on this morning by doing the Web app fix (creating a new empty squad in the squad list), but an hour ago it locked me out again :( no UT for me tonight! Hope they fix it soon, this is all I really play on FIFA!
  8. PrimoFuSion Win User

You do in Ultimate Team yes
Thema:

Unable to get in to my ultimate team

1. Unable to get in to my ultimate team - Similar Threads - Unable ultimate team

2. I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.: I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020, this error code appears when I try to start downloading the game and I am left with nothing on how to...
  3. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  4. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...
  5. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop: I purchased a Download Code for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition in April 2017 from Amazon.co.uk. I redeemed the Product Key on my Xbox One S and the game is installed there. When I try to install...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.: According to the FAQ on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: " Can I use my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription on multiple window 10 PC's? Answer : "Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you...
  7. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  8. Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC: I converted my xbox game pass to an ultimate edition about a month ago. I've finally got a new SSD for my PC so attempted to download some games but I cannot access them from Microsoft Store app....
  9. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC: So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to...
  10. Unable to get on to Ultimate Team on FIFA 16 on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to get on to Ultimate Team on FIFA 16 on Xbox 360: i can't get on ultimate team, it says there is an error, no code mentioned and I should return to Fifa 16 67a28834-b7a4-42c6-b83a-a125f4bf7ab0