UNABLE TO GIFT A GAME? HELP PLEASE.

Discus and support UNABLE TO GIFT A GAME? HELP PLEASE. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, so since yesterday I’ve been trying to send a game to my gf via the gift option. Never had issues in the past, however once I select the gift... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Monkeymatt2121, Jul 12, 2019.

1. UNABLE TO GIFT A GAME? HELP PLEASE.

Hey guys, so since yesterday I’ve been trying to send a game to my gf via the gift option. Never had issues in the past, however once I select the gift option it goes to load the page where you select payment etc. and eventually times out stating: Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. So I reached out to Microsoft yesterday, actually had a pretty bad experience, but in the end they just said basically they don’t know and can’t help and told me to try again in a few hours. Which I did, and it still didn’t work. Here I am 24hrs after the fact and still unable to do so. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, or can provide any assistance? I’d sincerely appreciate any and all help/feedback. Thanks as always!

submitted by /u/Monkeymatt2121
    [link] [comments]

/u/Monkeymatt2121, Jul 12, 2019
  2. billycrisp1 Win User

Please help!

I got a roblox gift i put the #in it not work
  3. BobMcFly247 Win User

Help me please

EA access is only working with special ea access gift cards which afaik are not released yet. Usual microsoft gift cards are NOT working!
  4. KrisFarrell Win User

Hacked. Help please.

You said the account was a gift, implying that someone else created it. Hence my response.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Please help

If you've redeemed a gift card then you can use the funds to buy any digital content from the store.

You can't use currency in your account to by xbox live.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please help

You can't use currency in your account to by xbox live.
    I think he means you can't purchase xbox gold membership with a gift card currency
Thema:

UNABLE TO GIFT A GAME? HELP PLEASE.

1. UNABLE TO GIFT A GAME? HELP PLEASE. - Similar Threads - UNABLE GIFT GAME

2. Unable to activate xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to activate xbox gift card: Hello there, I bought a digital xbox gift card in an online store yesterday. But when I try to activate code, there is always same mistake: Contact Microsoft Support Could not process your...
  3. Unable to pay for game pass as gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to pay for game pass as gift: Very frustrated. Have been trying to gift game pass to my son for Christmas as well as forza horizon 4 ultimate edition. I have: set up outlook acxount put in payment details. cannot pay...
  4. Unable to redeem Xbox gift card code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox gift card code?: I just got done setting up my new Xbox One S, and I went to redeem a $50 Xbox code. So far, I've tried it on the Xbox itself, the Xbox app, and the website... each time it says "Check your sender...
  5. Unable to redeem a gift code from friend on Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem a gift code from friend on Xbox one.: Hi there, for a few weeks now I’ve been unable to redeem a gift code for a add on (rise of iron on destiny) it was sent through Xbox live and was gifted to me through a friend. Every time I redeem...
  6. Gift packs unable to be opened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift packs unable to be opened: Bought the Rise of the Tomb Raider game physically for the Xbox 360 last week, got the Season Pass for the game and the DLC provided by the pass. Opened some of the gift packs provided by the DLC...
  7. Unable to download VIP Gift Cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download VIP Gift Cars: Hi! I can´t download 4 of the VIP cars, from the GIFT Tab! I press the button "A", but nothing happens. Could you help me please? Thank you. Best regards, PSS (Forza 7 - Ultimate ed - play...
  8. Child account unable to download gifted cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account unable to download gifted cars: Lately i received a 2017 Ford Raptor from Turn10. I tried to download the car but wasn't allowed to download due to "parental restrictions" I have searched everywhere on xbox.com where i could...
  9. 'Parent' account banned so now unable to purchase games using pre paid gift vouchers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Parent' account banned so now unable to purchase games using pre paid gift vouchers: Hi, i have recently upgraded from xbox 360 to xbox one which has changed my privacy settings on my account which has family settings on it. I purchased £40 worth of prepaid gift codes and redeemed...
  10. Gift Card Applied to Account, but Unable to Use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card Applied to Account, but Unable to Use: My son found a game he wanted online, for $14.99. He only had cash, and wanted to complete the purchase himself. He purchased a $15.00 gift card and applied it to the account. Upon purchase...