Unable to hear out of headset, but I can with TV speakers

Discus and support Unable to hear out of headset, but I can with TV speakers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to use a monitor with no audio as I relied on my headset to play sound for me. I just recently switched to a TV. Now it feels like the audio is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TimothyGamez, May 15, 2019.

1. TimothyGamez
    TimothyGamez Guest

I used to use a monitor with no audio as I relied on my headset to play sound for me. I just recently switched to a TV. Now it feels like the audio is glued to the TV speakers, and I want to get it to play through my headset. Can I somehow get party and
    game audio to play through my headset?

:)

TimothyGamez, May 15, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

3. tyats Win User

It would be helpful to know how the headset is connected to the console.
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Are your headphones muted?
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

6. choppyseize Win User

Just to be clear. You get no sounds through your headset at all? It's just coming out of the TV?
Thema:

1. Unable to hear out of headset, but I can with TV speakers - Similar Threads - Unable hear headset

2. unable to talk in xbox one live parties but able to hear.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to talk in xbox one live parties but able to hear.: in my parties i join i can hear and see them fine but cannot talk to them. my mic works in no platform for xbox but works in the games that i play. why is this and how do i fix it? thanks -...
  3. Unable to hear others using Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear others using Headset: Split from this thread. I have this problem and searching for an answer but the problem i have is that i can hear in game and on apps just not in the party. Can soemone please help...
  4. Unable to hear one another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear one another: In my party of four people including myself, I can hear two people normally, but I cant hear the other person at all, as if they arent even in the party. The only way I can hear them is through...
  5. can hear other players on headset but unable to speak into headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can hear other players on headset but unable to speak into headset: On my xbox 1 I am unable to speak into the headset. I have changed all the settings/tried multiple headsets yet the problem persists. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. unable to hear myself and games i play on xbox one windows 10 app

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to hear myself and games i play on xbox one windows 10 app: so upon attempting to try and record a game I have done multiple testing and I cant hear myself nor the games I play...is there a way I can fix that so I can hear both the game and my own voice?...
  7. Unable to hear or talk to people in party chat, and am unable to message people on xbox or ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear or talk to people in party chat, and am unable to message people on xbox or ...: I had my account suspended, and I was unable to submit a case review. I honestly have no idea why I was suspended, but it doesn't really matter. The suspension is over and for some reason I am...
  8. I'm unable to talk through my mic, though I can hear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to talk through my mic, though I can hear: The other day I was talking on my headset, everything was fine. Then all of sudden I could only hear, and the speech bubble in the party chat wouldn't light up. I went to compose voice message and...
  9. Unable to hear the voices of other players in party and game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear the voices of other players in party and game chat: I have already tried unplugging and plugging back in both the headset adapter piece and the headset cord, switching controllers, performing a hard reset on my Xbox One, confirming that my NAT and...
  10. Xbox Preview program Unable to hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview program Unable to hear my friends: Just downloaded the new Xbox one dashboard and I can not hear my friends in party chat but they can hear me. I have done the hard reboot, updated my controller but still no luck. Please help...