Unable to include a child . can§t process an invitation

Discus and support Unable to include a child . can§t process an invitation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,, ]I have my micrsoft account [Mod Removed] My son has his one [Mod Removed] I want to buy him a Live Gold subscription.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lfmxbox2012, Apr 24, 2015.

1. lfmxbox2012
    lfmxbox2012 Guest

Hello,,

]I have my micrsoft account [Mod Removed]

My son has his one [Mod Removed]

I want to buy him a Live Gold subscription. From his user I cannot make the purchase. It says he needs to be connect to an adult.

I've tried to set up family connection and sent him an invitation.

I can't find where the invitation ended up therefore cannot process it neither can complete the purchase.

Can somebody help me ?

:)

lfmxbox2012, Apr 24, 2015
  2. Unable to accept family invite

I was playing forza horizon 3 when there were some aspects of the game locked off by parental control. I have never used microsoft family so there are no parents. I then tried adding myself to microsoft family as an adult in hopes for a fix, now I'm unable
    to accept the invitation. I accept and show up as an adult but the invitation is still not replied to, and i can still not access xbox settings as it says that a child can not enter the settings without special permission

Ulrik Rosenberg, Apr 24, 2015
  3. Changing adult account to child account

Sign into the Family account with your account and remove the account of your son, and then send an invitation as a child account to your sons email. And he can join the FAMILY as a child.

Microsoft account | Your family

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Apr 24, 2015
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Multitude of Problems

If you have a child account and you are over 18, you can just promote your account and not need to worry about the parent account. This sticky post has more to do with purchasing with a child account, including the steps to promote your account.

forums.xbox.com/.../31.aspx
  5. BILLMATDOMGIO Win User

Preview program forum

I was invited to the preview program in late march but my xbox broke and i had to send it in to repair and I was unable to accept the invitation. I was wondering how i can get another invitation or if someone could invite me. I was unable to go to the private
    forum but i have contacted xbox twice and they have said i was invited and need to accept the invitation.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

family settings

Hey there Lemur! If you have forgotten the password to the child account, you can go through the process to download the parent's profile and then select the child from the list that comes up and see if you can download it from there. If that does not work,
    you would have to try resetting the password entirely. You can find steps for that in

our WLID guide
    . let me know if that works, thanks!
  7. ShawnKneher Win User

40+ Looking for older gamers

Hey Oskar you can invite me, I am also a child of the Reagan era!
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox Preview Error Code#1

Hey there elctronoah.

Unfortunately if you were unable to complete the process of signing up for the Preview you'll need to be re-invited. Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other Xbox support questions, let us know.
Thema:

1. Unable to include a child . can§t process an invitation - Similar Threads - Unable include child

2. Xbox One X - unable to sign into Xbox One Live unless I power cycle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - unable to sign into Xbox One Live unless I power cycle: Whenever I switch on my Xbox One X after it has shut down due to inactivity, I am unable to sign in. The network tests as working fine, I can see other devices on the network, and the network is...
  3. Unable to connect to world-Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world-Minecraft: Why cant i join my friends on minecraft it always says unable to connect to world.This barely started happening to me and is kind of annoying can someone help fix this issue?...
  4. Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hey Guys So it seems Metro was updated in the last week. I ran into issues updating the game at all (It would just not allow me to update? Kept coming up with an error) until I checked for...
  5. Unable to chat, whisper, join, or send invites in Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to chat, whisper, join, or send invites in Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC): Hello, I am confident I know what the problem is from digging through various forums, but...my account isn't showing the necessary settings under xbox.com/privacy . I made a reddit post sharing...
  6. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code: Hello, Why can i not use Microsoft Points Card on my Xbox360 ? It work fine in 2020 but a this moment don't ? What is happed ?
  7. Unable to play Modern Warfare post installation due to missing dlc pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Modern Warfare post installation due to missing dlc pack: Hello All, I have installed the digital pack for Call of Duty - Modern Warfare (even the Warzone also) from Microsoft store. It installed total 5 packs except from the game - two single player...
  8. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  9. Teredo unable to qualify error

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo unable to qualify error: Windows 10 (Version 10.0.18363) Build 18363 Internet Connection: Connected Xbox Live Services: Up and running Packet loss: 0% NAT Type: Open Server Connectivity: Connected Xbox Networking...
  10. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...