Unable to install any game on the gamepass pc app

Discus and support Unable to install any game on the gamepass pc app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every game i try to install shows up with error 0x800700E7 I have tried: -to install games from the windows store -clear cache and temp files... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MitGandhi, May 22, 2022.

1. MitGandhi
    MitGandhi Guest

Every game i try to install shows up with error 0x800700E7

I have tried:

-to install games from the windows store

-clear cache and temp files

-delete localappdata files

-restarting the app and pc multiple times

-to use the xbox mobile app to initiate remote downloads

-to run the wsedit program that clears gamepass cache if i recall correctly

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

MitGandhi, May 22, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, MitGandhi. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your PC?

- Go to Start > Search for PowerShell > Right Click > Run as Administrator.

- In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your device and try to install any game again.

See if this works and please let me know.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC.

if you have gamepass pc or gamepass ultimate then you should be able to download those games. is the windows install fully up to date and is there any updates waiting in the microsoft store app.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
  5. painstick Win User

XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

Cheers for this. Got the same issue and have not been able to install any more Gamepass titles on my PC for past couple of days. I have a few GamePass PC titles installed already and those show to still be installed ok in the app and also play fine. Had tried selecting the drive in settings (there only is one) reinstalling the Xbox app and doing the app repair/reset too. Nothing had worked but using the app on mobile forces the remote install through to the desktop pc just fine, but it's crazy to have to do that. Something broke with a recent update, hopefully MS sort asap.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. Unable to install any game on the gamepass pc app - Similar Threads - Unable install game

2. Unable to install games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install games.: Hello, I was not able to reach any microsoft support thats why im posting here.. Problem is that im not able to install games via xbox game pass on windows 10. At the beginning i had...
  3. Xbox One X Unable to Install Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Unable to Install Games: Tried to update Destiny 2 on 6/7/22 and kept pausing download. Cancelled and restarted. Tried downloading another game and same issue. Deleted game and tried to install, smaller packs or apps...
  4. Unable to install one of the games of GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install one of the games of GamePass: Hello! Once again I struggle with the Windows Gamepass (Xbox App). Today I wanted to uninstall the game Footballmanager 2022 via the Xbox App. For some reason the deinstallation process seemed...
  5. Unable to install game from Xbox app on PC ever since Windows Explorer has derped on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install game from Xbox app on PC ever since Windows Explorer has derped on startup: So, TLDR, When I boot PC up, I have to refresh the Windows Explorer by Ctrl Alt Del, otherwise my desktop won't load properly and I have no taskbar. When I go to install games on the Xbox App,....
  6. Unable to install or even modify game installations on PC (Error Code 0x80073CFE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install or even modify game installations on PC (Error Code 0x80073CFE): So I've had a copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 for a while now, but for some time I've also been having issues trying to use it as every time it has prompted me for an update recently it never...
  7. Unable to install games in XBox App due to issue in "Choose a drive" dialog

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install games in XBox App due to issue in "Choose a drive" dialog: I began having this issue within the last week or two. I have two hard drives with 150+ GB available in the Settings > General However, I get the "Change your install options" dialog when I...
  8. Unable to install games on the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install games on the Xbox app: I have recently begun having an issue with the Xbox app when installing games. My Xbox app worked fine until recently. Now every time I try to download something it prompts me to change the...
  9. Unable to install game due to non-existent age restriction

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install game due to non-existent age restriction: I decided to try the Xbox game pass on PC and subscribed yesterday. Trying to download games now, but for anything rated Teen or higher, I get a warning that it is "Rated above [players]...
  10. Unable to install gears 5 on windows 10 for game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install gears 5 on windows 10 for game pass: I am trying to install gears 5 on my pc through game pass. The install size of gears 5 on the game page is 126 GB but when i click download, it shrinks the download size to 42 GB. I download the...