Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app

Discus and support Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently I have purchased the X-Box game pass and while I was installing a couple games I noticed that I was unable to install "Yakuza Kiwami 2 for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by awesomemanvin, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app

Recently I have purchased the X-Box game pass and while I was installing a couple games I noticed that I was unable to install "Yakuza Kiwami 2 for Windows 10" when I checked the error details it said that error code was 0x80070005. I saw this problem by some other people about 1 or 2 years ago and apparently it was fixed in a Windows update but I am using the most recent version of Windows.

anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

awesomemanvin, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Games doesn't launch with xbox game pass for PC

Hi there,

The only thing I could suggest is to see if installing the games from the MS store website or MS store app instead of the Xbox Beta app. As the Gamepass PC app is still in beta and that might be the issue.
  5. (Farscape) Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  6. LyndenG7 Win User

Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

I have run the SFC scan and it advised there were no errors on my machine. I am still unable to get AOE def 1 to complete install. Gears tactics also won't install but i've been able to install other games from gamepass for the pc without issue
Thema:

Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app

1. Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app - Similar Threads - Unable install certain

2. Unable to download / install additional update information or purchase data from MARKET...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download / install additional update information or purchase data from MARKET...: We updated England in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on February 18th, (1) The data to be additionally installed did not download easily, and it took a long time to download and install 6 out of...
  3. Unable to install

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install: I am unable to install games on Microsoft store. I purchased Among Us and it doesn't install... I tried troubleshooting and tried using the "wsreset" command. If you have a solution, please...
  4. Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass...: I upgraded from an Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X last week, and have since been unable to install any games from the Game Pass mobile app or from the Microsoft Store app on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  5. I've installed FlightSim2020 but unable to set graphics to 2560x1440.

in XBoX on Windows
    I've installed FlightSim2020 but unable to set graphics to 2560x1440.: It worked at the begining but after few days it is just impossible to set the higher graphics than 1920 1080. And it looks awfull. Any ideas? Thanks 61ac1860-432a-46b8-bde4-dcdd744f85ed
  6. unable to install game due to corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install game due to corruption: my call of duty cold war keeps showing installation stopped and i cant install the game and when i click on it when its in the queue it says its corrupt 86d071f2-da4e-4709-bb36-840137a59ce2
  7. Xbox Unable to Install Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Unable to Install Update: Please keep in mind I am part of the preview program. Yesterday I turned my Xbox on and it said it needed a 557 MB Update. I tried to install it and then it says"there was a problem with the...
  8. Unable to Install Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Install Games: Hi All. I have game pass for PC and recently unable to install any games on PC. I had Flight simulator installed but the last few days it would not open. I have uninstalled this and now cant...
  9. [Xbox Game Pass on PC] Unable to install one specific game : Dragon Quest XI S

in XBoX on Windows
    [Xbox Game Pass on PC] Unable to install one specific game : Dragon Quest XI S: Hi all, The gist of the issue is in the title -> installing games on PC game pass works without any issue, except for one single game : Dragon Quest XI S. I tried googling the problem but...
  10. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...