Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

Discus and support Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DCFC734, Aug 22, 2019.

1. DCFC734
    DCFC734 Guest

As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

:)

DCFC734, Aug 22, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

It is yes, I used to be able to do it but Ive changed something but no idea what.
    Have you changed Home console? because whe you buy content on Xbox.com site your home console start the download.

Are you using gamesharing with someone else?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. DCFC734 Win User

Hello !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and confirm 100% the at the account we're working with actually does own the license to the content.
    They agent would also be able to walk you through troubelshooting steps for that particular issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix
    Thanks for your help Felix
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello DCFC734!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and confirm 100% the at the account we're working with actually does own the license to the content.
    They agent would also be able to walk you through troubelshooting steps for that particular issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix
  6. DCFC734 Win User

No I don't use Gamesharing.

Its definitely the right account, problem I now have is it wont let me play the game I bought, its asking if I own the game or app. The game did get downloaded to the console but nothing I had done, maybe because I bought it.

The game is Forza Motorsport 6.

Would removing said console from the list of my devices and then re adding it help or just make things worse ?
Thema:

1. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console - Similar Threads - Unable install content

2. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]: Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové aplikace které chci nainstalovat mi říkají,...
  3. Unable to install Alien Isolation, error code 0x87e0000f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Alien Isolation, error code 0x87e0000f: I have an original version Xbox One and a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am trying to install Alien Isolation, but every time the download speed drops from 45MB/s down to 266kb/s then fails...
  4. unable to install Xbox Beta on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install Xbox Beta on Windows 10 PC: When I try to install the Xbox beta App i get this message Make sure you are connected then try updating again. We weren't able to update windows (0x80131509) I tried to update windows,...
  5. Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to uninstall Xbox Game Pass installed games. Very serious and dangerous bug on...: After playing "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice" two days ago I uninstalled the game from the Xbox app but I noticed the space on my SSD didn't change. I tried going back to make sure the game was...
  6. Unable to install Xbox Beta App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Xbox Beta App: I have been trying to install the Xbox (Beta) App via the installer on the website. I have updated Windows to version 2004 and installed all other updates. When I try and install from the...
  7. minecraft dungeons unable to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons unable to install: hello! so i currently have the xbox game pass for pc, and i am able to install other games included in the pass. however, i wanted to download minecraft dungeons, and i'm unable to click on the...
  8. Unable to install Dishonored 2 via Xbox for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Dishonored 2 via Xbox for Windows 10: The installation fails at 698Mb with error code 0x800704c6. I've tried the usual troubleshooting: Restarted the PC Ensured windows is fully updated Reset the xbox app and store app via...
  9. Unable to install No Man's Sky on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install No Man's Sky on Xbox One X: I have a strange issue where No Man's Sky first downloaded through Game Pass, but after trying to launch it required an update, when clicking to confirm the update it powered off the console....
  10. Unable to locate content the store says is installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate content the store says is installed: I just went through and downloaded 54 songs for Rock Band 4 that I had purchased for previous versions of the game. However, one song does not show up anywhere in my downloaded content, even when...