Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console

Discus and support Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game)... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DCFC734, Aug 22, 2019.

1. DCFC734
    DCFC734 Guest

As the title says, I am unable to install content onto the console so when I go to the console the game should be downloaded (depends on the game) ready to play.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

:)

DCFC734, Aug 22, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

It is yes, I used to be able to do it but Ive changed something but no idea what.
    Have you changed Home console? because whe you buy content on Xbox.com site your home console start the download.

Are you using gamesharing with someone else?
  3. DCFC734 Win User

Hello !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and confirm 100% the at the account we're working with actually does own the license to the content.
    They agent would also be able to walk you through troubelshooting steps for that particular issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix
    Thanks for your help Felix
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello DCFC734!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and confirm 100% the at the account we're working with actually does own the license to the content.
    They agent would also be able to walk you through troubelshooting steps for that particular issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix
  5. DCFC734 Win User

No I don't use Gamesharing.

Its definitely the right account, problem I now have is it wont let me play the game I bought, its asking if I own the game or app. The game did get downloaded to the console but nothing I had done, maybe because I bought it.

The game is Forza Motorsport 6.

Would removing said console from the list of my devices and then re adding it help or just make things worse ?
  6. DCFC734 Win User

It is yes, I used to be able to do it but Ive changed something but no idea what.
Thema:

1. Unable to install content Ive bought via xbo.com on to the console - Similar Threads - Unable install content

2. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  3. Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Installed but Not Registering as Installed, Unable to Be Reinstalled: I installed a game (Okami HD) from a disc a few days ago and as far as I know the installation went fine but when I went to play the game today, it gave me the error message saying it needed to...
  4. Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 Xbox App unable to install or uninstall certain games: So an issue I encountered today. I try to launch Gears 5 on my system to find that a certain descriptor file does not exist and it wont launch. I go through the motions of rebooting and checking...
  5. I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.: I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020, this error code appears when I try to start downloading the game and I am left with nothing on how to...
  6. Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.: [Already Reported] -Alpha Skip-Ahead- Using XGP. It tries to install for 5 seconds then "Installation Stopped" then it tries again, and it cycles like this endlessly. I have more than enough...
  7. Unable to install Gears 5 - PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Gears 5 - PC: I'm trying to install the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5 but the install icon is greyed out and when I right click to "install on my device" it says that I am not on an applicable device linked to my...
  8. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop: I purchased a Download Code for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition in April 2017 from Amazon.co.uk. I redeemed the Product Key on my Xbox One S and the game is installed there. When I try to install...
  9. Unable to cancel an installation on Xbox Beta Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to cancel an installation on Xbox Beta Pc: I have an Xbox pc pass 3 months. Problem is whenever I restart my pc the installation begins and I have to cancel it again. The current game im trying to cancel is Gears 5...
  10. Unable to locate content the store says is installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to locate content the store says is installed: I just went through and downloaded 54 songs for Rock Band 4 that I had purchased for previous versions of the game. However, one song does not show up anywhere in my downloaded content, even when...