Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again"

Discus and support Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own the Halo 3 multiplayer disc, but also claimed Halo 3 while it was free as I didn't have the campaign disc. I really would like to install my Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Halo3Productions, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again"

I own the Halo 3 multiplayer disc, but also claimed Halo 3 while it was free as I didn't have the campaign disc. I really would like to install my Halo 3 multiplayer disc, but it only gives me the "Download Again" option. I believe it thinks I want the ORIGINAL
    Halo 3 game, not the multiplayer version (which I want).

:)

Halo3Productions, Feb 27, 2014
  2. Can't install a game

I am trying to install battlefield 3 on to my hard drive but when I hit x on the "play game" option it takes me to the next menu but it won't even give me the option to install it.

SoldFireball14, Feb 27, 2014
  3. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    halo 3 noise

[quote user="Lactos292"]

On your dashboard, highlight the game and press Y for game details. From there you should have an option to install the game.

[/quote]

The only catch with installing Halo 3 is that it increases the load times of that game, thus Bungie does not recommend it. Same with the second disc for
    Halo 3: ODST.

Juxtapose13, Feb 27, 2014
  4. Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again"

Delete the free halo 3 game That you bought so it won't give you a download again thing an it will let you download the halo 3 game

You want

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Feb 28, 2014
  5. I did. I still get "Download Again".

Halo3Productions, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Delete the free halo 3 game That you bought so it won't give you a download again thing an it will let you download the halo 3 game

You want
  7. Halo3Productions Win User

I did. I still get "Download Again".
  8. Idio7smg Win User

Damaged Halo 4 disc

Install Halo 4 to your hard drive if possible, as it will possibly help with disc reading. However, if it is unreadable, and you're unable to install it to your hard drive the only option is to get the game again, and as Hassassinade said, you should head
    on over to
    support.xbox.com/.../disc-replacement-program
  9. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working

The only reports I've heard about games on pc game pass is unable to download the game, have you tried to uninstall and install again?
  10. Juxtapose13 Win User

halo 3 noise

[quote user="Lactos292"]

On your dashboard, highlight the game and press Y for game details. From there you should have an option to install the game.

[/quote]

The only catch with installing Halo 3 is that it increases the load times of that game, thus Bungie does not recommend it. Same with the second disc for
    Halo 3: ODST.
Thema:

1. Unable to install Halo 3; only option given "Download Again" - Similar Threads - Unable install Halo

2. unable to even launch installed game

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to even launch installed game: I purchased a game and installed it on Xbox one. It is not showing in my games under the games and apps section. However it is showing as recently installed under the queue section of games and...
  3. Since Last update I received from insiders program. I have been unable to see my installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Since Last update I received from insiders program. I have been unable to see my installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaruHashida [link] [comments]
  4. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  5. Unable to install Xbox video App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Xbox video App: Hello when I press get on xbox video it does not do anything. I had already rented a movie and now I cannot watch it because I can not install the app. 5fe1698e-2237-4c6a-b84a-b312f7f9e4c6
  6. Unable to install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Halo MCC: So MCC and Reach got added to the store yesterday (4th today). So i went to install it like everyone else to be greeted by "Install on my devices" which struck me as odd at first, double checking...
  7. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  8. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop: I purchased a Download Code for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition in April 2017 from Amazon.co.uk. I redeemed the Product Key on my Xbox One S and the game is installed there. When I try to install...
  9. Unable to install Halo Wars from disc - Backwards Compatibilit Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Halo Wars from disc - Backwards Compatibilit Issue: I can't play Halo Wars on Xbox One. When I insert the disc and select Install Game it says "This game can't be played here." Someone said it might be that the disc version isn't compatible yet?...
  10. Unable to install Halo 5 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Halo 5 Beta: I just got an Xbox One and the Master Chief Collection, and the option to install the Halo 5 MP Beta is greyed out. I've tried again at a later point, but it still doesn't work. What do I do?...