Unable to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition after Uninstalling it.

Discus and support Unable to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition after Uninstalling it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled Minecraft earlier today because of a problem with it crashing on start-up. I was expecting to be able to redownload from the Xbox Console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NotChuckle, Dec 5, 2021.

1. NotChuckle
    NotChuckle Guest

I uninstalled Minecraft earlier today because of a problem with it crashing on start-up. I was expecting to be able to redownload from the Xbox Console Companion later on but was unable to since it wouldn't even show up to begin with, and going to the Microsoft Store only tells me to buy the game or play the free trail for a game that I already bought. I have no idea what I can do to fix this issue since I have already tried what's been previously asked on the same problem. Any help is appreciated.

Also if it helps, I bought a key to buy the game off of G2A about a year ago and it was working perfectly fine up until then, and the Xbox Companion App still shows my achievements from the game yet I'm still unable install. Hope this helps

:)

NotChuckle, Dec 5, 2021
  2. NotChuckle Win User

I checked on the Microsoft store and there is still nothing at all, as for the order history that isn't there either, but there is a billing order of when I bought Mine Coins ( in-game market currency) using that same account, if that's any help at all.

Edit: As of writing this I have found the product key on my other Gmail Account, does this mean I could just redeem it again without issue?
  3. NotChuckle Win User

Since finding the product key I was able to find out what the problem was and fix the issue, thank you for the help!
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi NotChuckle! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Look for it on the Microsoft store app, next to your profile picture would be 3 dots press there and gmthen choose my library and look for the purchase dlc

If it's not there confirm here that the code was redeemed on that account

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. Mister Beep Win User

i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Hey there,

Is there a specific error code that you get with that error message? It sounds like there may a network issue, or there may be other software installed on your Windows 10 PC that may be interfering with connecting to the game's servers. To start, let's try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition from your Windows 10 PC. You can uninstall Minecraft from the app list within the Start Menu on Windows 10, and reinstall the game through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Unable to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition after Uninstalling it. - Similar Threads - Unable install Minecraft

2. Unable to install Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft: hello, I just recently purchased the Mine craft for windows starter collection. I am able to open the Minecraft launcher however, I am prompted to buy the game. I can see the collection as being...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Java, error code 0x80131509

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft Java, error code 0x80131509: I'm trying to install Minecreft java on windows windows 10, OS-version 19043.1288 and get the following error: Unable to install Minecraft Java, error code 0x80131509 Can you please help ?...
  4. Unable to 'install' Window 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to 'install' Window 10 Minecraft: I've bought Window 10 Minecraft but unable to get it install. it keep getting error "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on...
  5. Unable to install Minecraft Dungeon on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Dungeon on PC: I purchased Minecraft Dungeon but when I try to download it I get the following message. I also get a message that there are Windows updates available but when I check for updates it doesn't show...
  6. Minecraft Dungeon Unable to Install on Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeon Unable to Install on Windows Store: Hi, I am unable to install this. I myself made the purchase a week ago via windows 10 store but have not played it. When I hover the cursor on the "Install" button, it appears as a "block...
  7. Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: A while back i upgraded my Java edition of Minecraft to the Windows 10 Edition. I can play it no problem on my PC, but i just got a laptop and noticed the game isnt in my library for the Microsoft...
  8. minecraft dungeons unable to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons unable to install: hello! so i currently have the xbox game pass for pc, and i am able to install other games included in the pass. however, i wanted to download minecraft dungeons, and i'm unable to click on the...
  9. Unable to install Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) after uninstall: Hi, Minecraft on my Xbox One was not connecting to my Realm due to the game being out of date (1.12 vs 1.13). After checking for an update for a few days I eventually decided to attempt an...
  10. Unable to re-install minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-install minecraft windows 10 edition: I had purchased and installed minecraft for windows 10 version on my pc. Due to some issues with the pc, I had to restore the windows 10 in my pc. my pc is running but unable to re-install...