Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

Discus and support Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JoshJ_13, Nov 12, 2019.

1. JoshJ_13
    JoshJ_13 Guest

Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up:

Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund. [​IMG]

However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there. I then tried to get a refund going instead, but clicking "Refund Information" in my Order History just takes me to XBOX store page instead.

How can I either: A) get this game installed; or B) get this game refunded?

:)

JoshJ_13, Nov 12, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

3. butteredonion Win User

the outer worlds

Just wanted to say that I am having the exact same issue. Also with Outer Worlds. I have not found a solution yet. My experience was the following.

I had been playing Outer worlds for a few weeks without issue. About a week ago it suddenly refused to open. The other game I had installed, Age of Empires II, also would not open (previously it did open). I then uninstalled both games.

When trying to reinstall Outer Worlds the download refused to work. It simply does not start the download. No error message is displayed. The UI changes to the progress bar but then back to the install button immediately.

I then reinstalled the xbox game pass application. The Outer Worlds download still did not work.

I then tried to download Subnautica. This worked and is playable.

But I downloaded the gamepass for Outer Worlds so...
  4. lxcidxl Win User

Problem with State of Decay 2 because game "thinks" that I haven't a license to play

I'm about to request a refund due to being unable to play. If the refund is refused I will turn it into my bank for fraud and dispute the charge.
    I'm right there with you. Talked to one person and that was it Sent in screenshots with the of the error. That was a day or 2 ago.
  5. CarsonCooke Win User

lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund

will that number work for canada?

i have also tried to submit another refund request but since regine M already denied it... im unable to even open another request and cant even contact the refund dept

thanks for the reply
  6. SergeyC1 Win User

LG V30 and Samsung S10 unable to comnect to xbox app and minecraft sign in

This is not an in-game issue as both my devices are unable to get past the log in credentials of the XBOX android application.
Thema:

1. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund. - Similar Threads - Unable install Outer

2. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  3. Unable to properly install Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to properly install Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I am unable to install the Forza Horizon 4 game, once it finishes downloading the size of the programme is only 16kb, which is not the full game, i have tried reinstalling and have also...
  4. Unable to install any games, and the games I had installed aren't playing

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install any games, and the games I had installed aren't playing: Error Code 0x80242020 when trying to download game on Xbox(Beta), this has now been happening for almost a week. At first it wouldn't let me play the games I had downloaded, now it starts...
  5. Unable to install Halo: MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Halo: MCC: I have had some trouble with Halo:MCC since Halo 2 was added. The game refused to launch and after trying the other options online (launching the without anti cheat version, etc) I have tried to...
  6. I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?: I redeemed a Code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle But It wont let me install it for some reason, It tells me I own it but every time I go on the Xbox to download it. It tells I have to buy it?...
  7. Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them: I bought a new PC a couple of months ago and moved one of my HDDs from my old system to my new one when I was setting it up. I had used the drive to install some of the games from gamepass on it,...
  8. Xbox (Beta) PC - My time at Portia - Unable to install - Error code 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC - My time at Portia - Unable to install - Error code 0x80073cfc: Hi, I'm unable to install My Time At Portia in my Xbox for PC app on Windows 10. I get the following error code - 0x80073cfc Screenshot LINK Any suggestions? Thank you...
  9. Unable to install MCC Insider on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install MCC Insider on PC: Attempting to install the MCC Insider only gets me a small 10Mb executable that hangs on the splash screen, I've checked 5 times to make sure the account is the correct one in the Microsoft Store...
  10. Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC: Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC 03894c36-dad7-4ef0-89c1-4772b5320303