Unable to Install Purchased Games

Discus and support Unable to Install Purchased Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Quake 2 and Doom 64 from the windows store and even after upgrading to Windows 11 Xbox App still asks me to have Administrator Level to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BonebreakerTJ, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Unable to Install Purchased Games

I bought Quake 2 and Doom 64 from the windows store and even after upgrading to Windows 11 Xbox App still asks me to have Administrator Level to install them (violent content) while I'm the only Administrator of my PC. I verified the type level of my windows account and is set to Administrator. Really don't know what else to do

:)

BonebreakerTJ, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
  3. RAJK-IN Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Thank you so much for the reply. I purchased Minecraft Master Collection not the Windows 10 one.

I understand it is an error from my side

Thanks for pointing it out
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Where's my game?

Hey there CarollJC,

Sorry to hear you are unable to install this game, unfortunately we are unable to find it when searching for it through the Microsoft store, is this the correct title for this game?

Also where did you purchase it through, was it through the Microsoft store or did you purchase it elsewhere online? If this was purchased through your account or you redeemed a code to your account you should be able to see the game on your account, take
    a look at the following support article for help on installing games/apps.

I hope this helps.
  5. ArisenApple0327 Win User

Not downloading

Try to check through the app if the game was actually purchased correctly, also check the emails as they always send a confirmation email of the purchase, If your game is 100% associated with your account but you are unable to install it, contact support
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Juego de xbox 360 no se descarga [Mod Translation - Xbox 360 game does not download]

Hey CARLOS

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums, We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with downloading a game onto your console that you purchased digitally.

Are you unable to see these title via your Ready to install section? You should be able to install games you purchased digitally that you are unable to install via the
    Store.

Additionally, there is also a way for you to
    install your game remotely
    onto your console.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Unable to Install Purchased Games

1. Unable to Install Purchased Games - Similar Threads - Unable Install Purchased

2. (PC) Attempt to install game results in game disappearing but unable to install because of...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Attempt to install game results in game disappearing but unable to install because of...: Hello! I was trying to install a game (Forza 5) on Game Pass for Windows 10 and it kept disappearing and reappearing from my games list. After it had prepared space for the game I restarted my...
  3. Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 fresh install is unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions: I reinstalled windows 11 from an iso downloaded with their official tool and am now unable to download gamepass games that require admin permissions (error 0x00000001), i have tried every possible...
  4. Unable to Install Games on Gamepass After Months of Trying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Install Games on Gamepass After Months of Trying: Hello all, So my issue is with the game pass on PC. Every time I attempt to install any game, I'm met with the error code- 0x00000001. I've searched the internet up and down for a solution, but...
  5. Unable to install GamePass games; purchased games DO install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install GamePass games; purchased games DO install.: I am a "GamePass Ultimate" subscriber who is using Windows 10, latest updates installed. To be exact, my build is 21H1 (19043.1110). The problem that I am facing is that gamepass licensed games...
  6. Unable to download / install additional update information or purchase data from MARKET...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download / install additional update information or purchase data from MARKET...: We updated England in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on February 18th, (1) The data to be additionally installed did not download easily, and it took a long time to download and install 6 out of...
  7. Unable to install purchased DLC on backwards compatible title

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install purchased DLC on backwards compatible title: I recently bought Persona 4 Arena as well as the Glasses Full Pack and Additional Colors Full Pack DLC. The game is backwards compatible with Xbox One, and when I install it and play it there...
  8. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  9. unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to install games or purchase games through console, pc, phone, or apps: Hey All, As the title says i am unable to purchase or install anything for my xbone sad. If i try through my mobile app the page hangs, if i try through my console i get an endless loop if i try...
  10. Unable to install purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install purchase game: After purchasing Minecraft Mater Collection, I am unable to install in my PC. It says "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)linked to yo Microsoft account. To install sign in on a...