Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC

Discus and support Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC 03894c36-dad7-4ef0-89c1-4772b5320303 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AhmedHussain786, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC

:)

AhmedHussain786, Apr 8, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Are you getting any specific error message when you try to install the Xbox Beta app for PC?
  3. christianclay1 Win User

Thanks for the reply. So it turned out that windows needed an update so once I installed that I was able to get the xbox app installed
  4. O1OO11OO Win User

Hi, please try -> Execute the command 'wsreset' via the command prompt (right mouse button on start then command prompt) or the PowerShell, please do not enter the apostrophes!
    Then restart and then it should work
  5. Pain130798 Win User

Xbox one x not turning on from Windows app

you're using the xbox app for pc rigth? becuase that sometimes happens, you should try to reinstall the app, i can bet there is nothing wrong with your xbox
  6. Digitalhigh20 Win User

Can't install games

I can confirm I'm having the exact same issue. I can install and play other Game Pass games, but am specifically unable to install Slay the Spire.

Interestingly enough the Xbox for PC app seems to think the game is already installed on my computer as it displays in my game list within the app (left hand navigation pane). Though, if I hit "Play" nothing happens.

I've restarted my PC.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled Xbox app.

I've tried clicking the "uninstall" option presented to me (since the app thinks it's already there).

None of these are working
Thema:

1. Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC - Similar Threads - Unable install bet

2. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  3. Unable to properly install Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to properly install Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I am unable to install the Forza Horizon 4 game, once it finishes downloading the size of the programme is only 16kb, which is not the full game, i have tried reinstalling and have also...
  4. Unable to install any games, and the games I had installed aren't playing

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install any games, and the games I had installed aren't playing: Error Code 0x80242020 when trying to download game on Xbox(Beta), this has now been happening for almost a week. At first it wouldn't let me play the games I had downloaded, now it starts...
  5. Unable to install Halo: MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Halo: MCC: I have had some trouble with Halo:MCC since Halo 2 was added. The game refused to launch and after trying the other options online (launching the without anti cheat version, etc) I have tried to...
  6. I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle, But unable to install it?: I redeemed a Code for Warframe: Xbox Starter Bundle But It wont let me install it for some reason, It tells me I own it but every time I go on the Xbox to download it. It tells I have to buy it?...
  7. Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them

in XBoX on Windows
    Games Appearing In Sidebar While Not Installed, Unable To Install Them: I bought a new PC a couple of months ago and moved one of my HDDs from my old system to my new one when I was setting it up. I had used the drive to install some of the games from gamepass on it,...
  8. Xbox (Beta) PC - My time at Portia - Unable to install - Error code 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC - My time at Portia - Unable to install - Error code 0x80073cfc: Hi, I'm unable to install My Time At Portia in my Xbox for PC app on Windows 10. I get the following error code - 0x80073cfc Screenshot LINK Any suggestions? Thank you...
  9. Unable to install MCC Insider on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install MCC Insider on PC: Attempting to install the MCC Insider only gets me a small 10Mb executable that hangs on the splash screen, I've checked 5 times to make sure the account is the correct one in the Microsoft Store...
  10. unable to install any app from Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to install any app from Microsoft store: when i try to download it gives this error and asks to try again Code: 0x80004003 CV: TdAp9/LHH0mczlcE 48d7e484-1dd4-4635-9645-d5872898c883