Unable to join Forza Horizon Clubs

Discus and support Unable to join Forza Horizon Clubs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I attempt to create a Forza Horizon club in-game I received a server error. When I attempt to join an existing club (that my friends created)... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/QuiCkz_Ninja, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Unable to join Forza Horizon Clubs

When I attempt to create a Forza Horizon club in-game I received a server error. When I attempt to join an existing club (that my friends created) through the xbox app on PC, xbox app on iPhone, or on my xbox one x, I receive an error saying that I need to leave a club before I can join another one. However, I am not in any clubs, Forza Horizon or otherwise.

I can join non-Forza Horizon clubs without any issue, so it seems to be a problem specifically with Forza.

Thanks

submitted by /u/QuiCkz_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

/u/QuiCkz_Ninja, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
  3. 布莱丽娜玛约 Win User

Can't join the Forza horizon 4 club

yes,only on the Forza horizon 4 club,i can share my game's photo to everyone,just can't join club
  4. LennardBijker Win User

Cannot join any clubs because of privacy settings

Already answered that question in a previous post :) It is for all clubs, not for a specific game. But the club I want to join is for Forza Horizon 4 yes.

Also can't create a club either. Same error.
  5. SoapyShip Win User

Join [CNDS] Clean Drivers in Forza Horizon

I would like to add that my club has been split into two seperate clubs, the
    Clean Drivers [CNDS] for Forza 4 and the
    Smooth Drivers [SHDS] for Forza Horizon. I currently have more members on my Forza 4 club (Clean Drivers), but would love to have more members joining the Forza Horizon club (Smooth Drivers) as well.

-

My goal is to create communities around both games so that everyone may have someone within the club to play with when they're online. In order for this to happen, the club must grow! I will be actively searching for more members and welcome anyone whom
    wants to join.
  6. TracerLuo Win User

无法在Xbox Live内加入俱乐部/Can`t join in clubs in Xbox Live

The app will sometimes glitch and show that you have enforcement on your account. So if there is none listed on enforcement.xbox.com then it is probably a glitch.

Are you able to join any clubs? Or is it specifically Forza Horizon 4 clubs?
    No. Joining other clubs showed the same thing.
Thema:

Unable to join Forza Horizon Clubs

1. Unable to join Forza Horizon Clubs - Similar Threads - Unable join Forza

2. Unable to join multiplayer session of Generation Zero

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to join multiplayer session of Generation Zero: Up until the latest skip ahead Alpha update I've never had a problem with playing GZ multiplayer. However tonight I'm unable to join a friend, either by accepting an invite or by joining his game...
  3. Unable to join a game in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join a game in Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I'm unable to play with a friend in Forza Horizon 3, when i'm trying to join a session, I get this message : Capture2 Indeed when i'm testing my connection through the xbox app, it says...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to join club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to join club: When i try to join a club ingame it directs me to the xbox app and in the xbox app it tells me i'm unable to join a club because of how my account is setup. I've tried a couple of times to change...
  5. Forza horizon 4 : Unable to join Horizon live + Microsoft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 : Unable to join Horizon live + Microsoft servers: hi, if someone could help me that will be much appreciated ! i'm not able to join horizon live : it is in french but i'm sure you already saw this kind of message on the internet. [img]...
  6. unable to join session in forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to join session in forza horizon 2: hi. i bought the game last week and i have trouble connecting to online modes since then. when i choose online free roam or online road trip, after a while it finds a session and says press X to...
  7. Forza 5 unable to join game session (not using superhub 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 unable to join game session (not using superhub 2): I am having the unable to join game session issue but i dont use a superhub 2. is there a fix for this yet i've tried contacting microsoft on multiple outlets and no one is helping me....
  8. Unable to join game session in Forza 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join game session in Forza 5: So I recently got Forza 5 and was attempting to play multiplayer when the error message "unable to join game session" appeared. I tried many times and was invited to different games by different...
  9. Unable to join online multiplayer Forza 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join online multiplayer Forza 5: Bought X1 yesterday, installed Forza 5. Tried to join my friends private match, didn't work. I got error "Could not connect to game server". Tried to create my own private match, same result....
  10. forza 5 unable to join session

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza 5 unable to join session: Hi, I am having issues connecting to forza 5, I have never been able to join multiplayer sessions, I get the message ' unable to join session ' this seems to be a problem with a few people, but a...