unable to join friends world on minecraft.

Discus and support unable to join friends world on minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; we can join each other on vanilla minecraft but not in the mods that we purchased form the store... if we are playing no mods then we can join each... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Default_551, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Default_551
    Default_551 Guest

we can join each other on vanilla minecraft but not in the mods that we purchased form the store... if we are playing no mods then we can join each other but if we are playing a modded mod world we cannot join and its starting to piss me and my mom off
    cause we and her spent alot of money on this game.

:)

Default_551, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

So you come to official support channels for support with mods? Try elsewhere - like the people who made the mod for example.
  3. Chudamaru Win User

A little clarity, are you having issues with content packs from the Minecraft store or non official mods?

If the issue is with content purchased from the Minecraft store do both you and your friend have the same content packs?
  4. Default_551 Win User

the microsoft store. with minecoins.. only one person has the mods and its the host.. i thought you can share the mods in the same household lan play or something. it used to work before. before the update, i could play the furniture mod with my brother,
    but now i cant play it anymore.
  5. diamondpixel789 Win User

My friend cant join my world but everyone else can his nat type is open

Unable to join world and what do u mean by same version its just called minecraft
  6. themann2488 Win User

I'm trying to invite my friends to my game but it wont let me

hello minecraft only allows you to join your friend's games to avoid people joining random people's worlds and destroying em, so no games will be on the list unless your friend has minecraft and is online in his/her world.
Thema:

1. unable to join friends world on minecraft. - Similar Threads - unable join friends

2. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  3. MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.: Lately, all my friends are having an issue to join my Minecraft worlds. But I am able to join theirs. This issue has only been currently for at least 2 weeks. I have tried signing out and in Xbox...
  4. Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...
  5. Unable to play with friends OR join a club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play with friends OR join a club: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...
  6. When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world": whenever I accept a friend's invite to connect to his/her world, it says, "unable to connect world"... Can someone fix this. 57a31260-9fe8-48b8-99eb-1d43e4a32ca1
  7. Unable to join or invite friends to worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join or invite friends to worlds: hi, wondering if anyone could help, myself and my friends are not able to invite any other people to our respective worlds, have already contacted Xbox support but had no luck, have already...
  8. Unable to join certain friends in games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join certain friends in games: hi so I have been having a problem join my friend in ark survival evolved and minecraft. This has never been a problem since recently, we are able to join party's and play other games but these...
  9. Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...
  10. Unable to join friend on some games but can we both play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join friend on some games but can we both play multiplayer: On certain games I can't join my friend. We both have open NAT types and can join others, it's only eachother we can't join. On some games (BF1, Rainbow Six: Siege, etc...) it's perfectly fine...