Unable to join my xbox friends worlds(minecraft)

Discus and support Unable to join my xbox friends worlds(minecraft) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello I've been trying to find and answer to why I cant join my Xbox friends worlds in Minecraft even when they invite me. I play on windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JohnnyC2, Mar 22, 2020.

1. JohnnyC2
    JohnnyC2 Guest

hello I've been trying to find and answer to why I cant join my Xbox friends worlds in Minecraft even when they invite me. I play on windows 10 Minecraft and they play on Xbox 1. They can join my worlds but I can't join theirs. If I try to join their world
    the game will say unable to connect to world.

Thank you for your time and effort.

:)

JohnnyC2, Mar 22, 2020
  2. netwinnetwin Win User

Unable to Connect to World Minecraft Xbox One

This happened to us yesterday. I left the game and when I wanted to join again 5 minutes later I got the message 'Unable to connect to world.'. My friend was hosting her world on Xbox One with Minecraft v1.12.0, and I have the same version. Another friend
    was also playing in that world from his pc and he didn't have any problems. Everything seemed fine besides that I couldn't join anymore. So then another friend tried to join as test but she couldn't join them either. We did some further testing and I could
    join that last friend's world and she could join mine, and I could join the world of yet another friend, but no one was able to join the game I left.

The friend hosting the game didn't do anything besides playing the game. I had left a few times before and could always join again.

I wish the game would give more information beyond 'Unable to connect to world.'.
  3. ZRRTL TERRY Win User

Unable to join world ( minecraft )

I cannot join my friend's world ( he is ps4 and im xbox ). We are both NAT type open and i've tried everything to join, it keeps saying unable to connect to world and i desperately need to play. Thanks, I appreciate any help
    Xbox and ps4 are not crossplay at the moment for minecraft. Pc is on the other hand. Hope I helped :)
  4. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  5. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  6. Ackis Win User

unable to join friends world on minecraft.

So you come to official support channels for support with mods? Try elsewhere - like the people who made the mod for example.
Thema:

1. Unable to join my xbox friends worlds(minecraft) - Similar Threads - Unable join friends

2. Unable to join a friends Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a friends Realm: [img] I play on Xbox One, when I try to join a friends Realm on Minecraft, it shows this. Why does it show this and what can I do to fix this and be able to join a friends Realm?...
  3. Unable to Join Friends Minecraft world Xbox One 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Join Friends Minecraft world Xbox One 2020: This has only happened over the last few days. We’ve been playing this one world just the two of us for the last week or so, now I cant connect to it. Its not a realm just regular world. They are...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unable to join friend's world, but can join servers: Hey y'all, Kind of in a dire need right now for some assistance on this one. I'm unable to join a friend's world, however I am able to join servers. I've gone through all 6 troubleshooting...
  5. Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, farming simulator 2019- unable to join friends game: Experiencing problems with multiplayer, my friend can not join my game, comes up with connection can not be established, we thought after the game had updated they may have sorted this issue, but...
  6. unable to join friends world on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to join friends world on minecraft.: we can join each other on vanilla minecraft but not in the mods that we purchased form the store... if we are playing no mods then we can join each other but if we are playing a modded mod world...
  7. Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Friend's Minecraft World and He Can't Join Mine: Ok so i play Minecraft on a Kindle Fire 7 which is compatible with Xbox Minecraft players. Ive been able to join my friend's world and he was able to join mine (he uses the Xbox). One day for some...
  8. MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MINECRAFT IOS 1.11.4 | FRIENDS UNABLE TO JOIN MY WORLDS BUT I AM ABLE TO JOIN THEIRS.: Lately, all my friends are having an issue to join my Minecraft worlds. But I am able to join theirs. This issue has only been currently for at least 2 weeks. I have tried signing out and in Xbox...
  9. Unable to play with friends OR join a club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play with friends OR join a club: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...
  10. Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join clubs/play with friends via Xbox on Windows 10 pc.: Hi, Trying to play with friends using the Windows 10 Minecraft edition through the Xbox app. When I am sent an invite I am unable to accept it, when I try and create a 'realms' trial I also get...