Unable to join or invite friends to worlds

Discus and support Unable to join or invite friends to worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, wondering if anyone could help, myself and my friends are not able to invite any other people to our respective worlds, have already contacted Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TSx BentVader, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Unable to join or invite friends to worlds

hi, wondering if anyone could help, myself and my friends are not able to invite any other people to our respective worlds, have already contacted Xbox support but had no luck, have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, reset to factory settings
    etc. But no luck so far.

Thanks

:)

TSx BentVader, Mar 9, 2018
  2. Spacehe2003
    Spacehe2003 Guest
    i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I

can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he

invites me to his world before I try to join. When I click the Accept

button from the invite, it loads up Minecraft

and says "Generating world Locating server." Then it says nothing. It does this for about 20

seconds before saying "Unable to connect to world." I cant connect

to public multiplayer servers or realms either.

Spacehe2003, Mar 9, 2018
  3. doubladeEX
    doubladeEX Guest
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he invites me to his world before I try to join. When I click the Accept button from the invite, it loads
    up Minecraft and says "Generating world Locating server" It does this for about 20 seconds before saying "Unable to connect to world." I can still connect to public multiplayer servers but I can't join his world.

doubladeEX, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Unable to join or invite friends to worlds

Hey TSx BentVader!

We can help you take a closer look here - we'd like to get some further info from you to best assist. Can you reply back with the following info?

1. What device are you playing Minecraft on when this happens?

2. Are the friends you're trying to invite playing from the same type of device, or a different platform?

3. What happens when you try to invite a player to your world? If there are any specific error messages you see, please post a screenshot of that in your reply.

4. So we don't retrace anything, can you let us know what troubleshooting steps (if any) you've already tried?

Mister Quasar, Mar 12, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Hey TSx BentVader!

We can help you take a closer look here - we'd like to get some further info from you to best assist. Can you reply back with the following info?

1. What device are you playing Minecraft on when this happens?

2. Are the friends you're trying to invite playing from the same type of device, or a different platform?

3. What happens when you try to invite a player to your world? If there are any specific error messages you see, please post a screenshot of that in your reply.

4. So we don't retrace anything, can you let us know what troubleshooting steps (if any) you've already tried?
  6. JohnWhite77 Win User

Minecraft on iOS won't allow friends to be added

Thanks for the quick response.

i have changing his account setting, but even when i set it with an adult profile it still doesnt allow him to invite his friends when playing on the ipad. He can be invited and can join but us unable to invite friends to his world.

what am i missing?
  7. Vulcan IsO Win User

Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one edition

I can only join my friends world when he invites me to his workd, but their world does not pop up when I go on the friends tab. They also have their world on friends only and he already has me added as a friend. All my other friends can join his world
    except for me. The only way I can join is if they invite me. I need help with this pls
  8. Rekkuma Win User

Minecraft PE can't join friends through Xbox

Hi there I know from experience that it is sometimes to do with an update where basically it acts like you no longer have a "licence" for the game on pocket edition. The only way it gets fixed for me is literally waiting for a new update. I am not convinced
    that is the case here though.

Have either of you enrolled in the beta programme? If either of you have you will be unable to play with friends until both of the accounts unenroll from the beta.

If you did not join beta is it a server you are trying to join or a world that was created? As if it is a server you need realms in order to play together. If not then check the mp settings to make sure that its all set to allow friends to join or it could
    also be that its set to invite only if it is your friend will need to invite you.

Unfortunatly if none of this is the case I am unsure of how else to fix it. I hope what little I could provide helps and I hope you and your friend are safe and well during these difficult times.
    it's already like that since the first time we bought the game, which was 2 years ago. Neither of us enrolled in the beta program. I'm trying to join the world that's created by my friend when he's in the world. his world shows up in my "friends" section
    but everytime i tried to join it says "unable to connect to world". His world multiplayer setting is set to Friends of friends. the notification pops up when he invite me but i still can't join. I can join him a few times by restarting our devices and trying
    to join again. but it only works sometimes, and I can't join again after i left his world. but thank you for replying, we will wait until the next update and see if anything changes. I hope you're safe as well, again.. thank you so much for replying.
  9. CashlessPenny8 Win User

is xbox having the same problem again? comment if your having same problems(Read Description)

ANY OFFICIAL SUPPORT STAFF PLEASE ANSWER:

Is there an ETA on the repairs to this problem?

unable to invite friends to games or party's

not being able to receive invites

join open games or party's

hard to connect to friends

joining server's for bf3, mw3 or any other online game
Thema:

1. Unable to join or invite friends to worlds - Similar Threads - Unable join invite

2. Unable to join or invite a friend in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join or invite a friend in Minecraft.: own Xbox Live but when I try joining a friends world it says that "This Microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games. 980399b2-8d08-42e9-bad5-82f72ac233f8
  3. Unable to Join or Invite Xbox playing friends to games from Windows 10 Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Join or Invite Xbox playing friends to games from Windows 10 Xbox app: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate for PC and thought I would be able to play cross platform with other xbox users. So far have only been able to join and invite on the games Deep Rock Galactic and...
  4. Unable to join/ invite one particular player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join/ invite one particular player: A friend and I live in the same town and have the same ISP. Over the last few weeks our ISP has been rolling out new 844E gigacenter router/modems to all customers. He got the new one, no issues....
  5. Unable to chat, whisper, join, or send invites in Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to chat, whisper, join, or send invites in Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC): Hello, I am confident I know what the problem is from digging through various forums, but...my account isn't showing the necessary settings under xbox.com/privacy . I made a reddit post sharing...
  6. Unable to join game cross-platform (no visible game invite)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join game cross-platform (no visible game invite)?: My friend is playing Mincecraft on XBOX 360 and I'm on the Windows 10 version. I've added him as a friend on the Xbox console companion, but he also sent me a friend request which is still marked...
  7. When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When joining an invite with friends on Minecraft Bedrock Edition says "Unable to connect world": whenever I accept a friend's invite to connect to his/her world, it says, "unable to connect world"... Can someone fix this. 57a31260-9fe8-48b8-99eb-1d43e4a32ca1
  8. Game Invites/Party unable to join, no notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Invites/Party unable to join, no notifications: Ok, up until recently I haven't had no problem receiving invites to games or parties at all. Suddenly, for the past two days my account has experienced just that. I was actually able to send my...
  9. Unable to send party invites, start a party or join a party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send party invites, start a party or join a party.: I cannot send party invites, start a party or even join a party. I click the options and nothing happens. It couldn't be my internet either as I have switched between two different wifis and it's...
  10. Unable to join open Xbox parties unless invited.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join open Xbox parties unless invited.: For the past week I have been unable to join Xbox parties that are open unless I am invited to them. Before you ask I can go into to party chat perfectly fine and invite people and chat no...