Unable to join session on Free roam or any other online

Discus and support Unable to join session on Free roam or any other online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When l click to find server it's says that am unable to join session because of DNS and there is a support id. I went to help for xbox app with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PC Race, Jan 10, 2017.

1. PC Race
    PC Race Guest

When l click to find server it's says that am unable to join session because of DNS and there is a support id.

I went to help for xbox app with connectivity because it says that it is blocked and probably l cant play in multiplayer, l did everything what l should do and didnt do anything. I am from UK

PLS HELP

Support

5b8ccc33-b62e-421c-9266-c11c83f4dfb6

Served ID

fced-7789-5e12-4c2c-b6a1-f87a51b0d1b5

Quality of service success (15locations)

Region East US (0.117s

Failed to resolve the server address. Check your DNS settings and try again

:)

PC Race, Jan 10, 2017
  2. WianDennis22
    WianDennis22 Guest
    Online free roam

hello

I am unable to play online free roam on forza horison 3! I have tried it a doesen times but it just keeps telling me unable to join session?

WianDennis22, Jan 10, 2017
  3. unable to join session in forza horizon 2

hi.

i bought the game last week and i have trouble connecting to online modes since then.

when i choose online free roam or online road trip, after a while it finds a session and says press X to join.

i press X and wait and after a few seconds it says:

"Unable to join session, please check your network connection and try again".

i don't have trouble playing other games like fifa15, just in FH2.

please help me. Unable to join session on Free roam or any other online :(

King EMIN3M 3rd, Jan 10, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, we need the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other games as well?

2. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

3. Is your Windows 10 PC connected to a wired or wireless network?

4. Have you tried connecting your Windows 10 PC to a different network and check if the same instance occurs?

To help resolve Xbox app connectivity issues on Windows 10, refer to this
    link
    and perform the solutions provided.

Feel free to visit
    Forza Horizon 3 management and help on Windows 10
    for more information.

Keep us updated.

Paul Bab, Jan 11, 2017
  5. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, we need the following information:

1. Is this issue happening with other games as well?

2. Do you have the physical copy or digital version of the game?

3. Is your Windows 10 PC connected to a wired or wireless network?

4. Have you tried connecting your Windows 10 PC to a different network and check if the same instance occurs?

To help resolve Xbox app connectivity issues on Windows 10, refer to this
    link
    and perform the solutions provided.

Feel free to visit
    Forza Horizon 3 management and help on Windows 10
    for more information.

Keep us updated.
  6. CrispedScarab84 Win User

8 days bad sport this game is garbage online

Why dont you do this on single player or on a solo session ? As i saied u have NO REASON to join other players on free roam

Call ur friends or do some missions and then call ur friends to ur ''gay session''
  7. a tired old guy Win User

Ok, the jokes not funny anymore..

I've had the same issue for a couple months..

So-n-so is online and joinable ......... join session in progress ...... unable to join session.

So-n-so is online and joinable ...... join session in progress ......... server is full
  8. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

Hackers

[quote user="hail2Dskins"]

How do you host a free roam?

[/quote]

go to Launch GTA Online, and there should be a "invite only" session.
  9. michael s.stewart Win User

Watch Dogs opinion?

I happen to enjoy the whole concept. Online free roam is twitchy. Encountered a lot of lag with other fixers. Not sure who this works really. I was joined by other fixers and we just shot up the police. I am cool with free roam between champagne. You get
    ambushed by fixers and you need to stop their hacks or profile them and take them down before they complete the hacks or you're a victim. Losing notoriety. There is no online match making as with many of the games we are accustomed to. Still It is worth the
    money I spent. Be interesting to see if this game progresses to the point of GTA5 Other than the lag in free roam online. It is cool. The other online applications work well. Zero lag. 1v1 fixer contracts online tailing etc. Peace.
Thema:

1. Unable to join session on Free roam or any other online - Similar Threads - Unable join session

2. Forza keeps saying that I am unable to join a session.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza keeps saying that I am unable to join a session.: When I tried with my friends it works for about 30 seconds then kicks me out. 48d206f0-17a1-4c9c-be49-cb3f15097b63
  3. Unable to Join Session in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Join Session in Forza Horizon 4: As title states, this is my error information, hopefully someone can help [img] c7e7b82c-1c02-4d25-916e-eb89ffe69309
  4. Unable to Join game sessions with two Xbox Ones on the same Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Join game sessions with two Xbox Ones on the same Network: I am playing COD Modern Warfare, and for the life of me I can not figure out why my brother and I can not play online together. The only way we can play online if there is a 3rd person at their...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to join session: I only had the game for less than 3 days and it was working fine yesterday. I don't recall changing anything or downloading anything on my pc overnight so I don't what could have caused it....
  6. Forza Horizon Error 0x800c000b Unable to Join session

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Error 0x800c000b Unable to Join session: March 10th, 2020 I am receiving the following error when I attempt to play online Fora Horizon 4 on PC. [img] e8f0c6d0-0ed7-4af2-8bd5-9e8d233a4d2a
  7. Unable to join multiplayer session of Generation Zero

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to join multiplayer session of Generation Zero: Up until the latest skip ahead Alpha update I've never had a problem with playing GZ multiplayer. However tonight I'm unable to join a friend, either by accepting an invite or by joining his game...
  8. unable to join session in forza horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to join session in forza horizon 2: hi. i bought the game last week and i have trouble connecting to online modes since then. when i choose online free roam or online road trip, after a while it finds a session and says press X to...
  9. Unable to Join Session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Join Session: Hi there, I have NAT Open on my XBOX one and when trying to join a multiplayer session I am getting Unable to join session. I have recently changed the ISP but was able to play online until the...
  10. Forza 5 unable to join game session (not using superhub 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 unable to join game session (not using superhub 2): I am having the unable to join game session issue but i dont use a superhub 2. is there a fix for this yet i've tried contacting microsoft on multiple outlets and no one is helping me....