Unable to join XBOX parties on windows 10 console companion.

Discus and support Unable to join XBOX parties on windows 10 console companion. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Question is as title. trying to join a party with my friends on xbox just causes a loading symbol, and nothing else happens. I have checked all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by elda., Nov 8, 2019.

1. elda.
    elda. Guest

Question is as title. trying to join a party with my friends on xbox just causes a loading symbol, and nothing else happens. I have checked all the guides, my NAT type is moderate, and all my settings seem to be fine.

:)

elda., Nov 8, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Can you try to open ports on the router? NAT moderate is not good as NAT open.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

4. PalmettoBling Win User

GAME SOUND

Just to clarify, as well, is this an Xbox party on Xbox One or Windows 10 via the Xbox Console Companion App?
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

It's not just the mobile app, it also applies to the one on Windows 10 PC. Game Bar keeps closing and this could be a virus. As for the main Xbox Console Companion, there is no way to join invites only parties due to the notifications for that being removed
    permanently.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Beta App Party Chat

So you can start a Voice Chat with another player, and then add other people to that voice chat (or they can join in). Starting a Voice Chat with someone on Windows 10 via the Game Bar is a One-to-one to start, and you can't just start an "empty" party
    as you can on Console unless you use the Console Companion app.
    This page has a few
    more details on the Game Bar, but additionally I believe you can still use the Xbox Console Companion App to start a party as well in the more traditional manner.
Thema:

1. Unable to join XBOX parties on windows 10 console companion. - Similar Threads - Unable join parties

2. Unable to join parties & play online on several Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join parties & play online on several Games: I have been unable to play online on several Games including Dark Souls 3 and Battleborne despite having Gold. Parties aren't working either. I have heard that it has something to do with my...
  3. Unable to join or start a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join or start a party: can someone please help i cant start or join a party it just says “something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x800C0008] 4d487013-ef5f-43c5-926f-265aabdeeb5b
  4. Xbox App unable to start or join a party error code 0x80072EFF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App unable to start or join a party error code 0x80072EFF: ive had this problem for over a month now with no help from either Xbox support or Windows 10 support none of there advice has helped with fixing this problem, im getting the message We are unable...
  5. Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed XBL Gold 3 month prepaid card, unable to join parties despite account registering my ...: I've power Cycled my Console Twice, Deleted and redownloaded my account, and signed out and back in. Nothing has worked so far. I just want to join my friends and play Monster hunter World. T_T...
  6. Unable to make/ join parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to make/ join parties: Unable to make/join parties rn Error code: 0x800710DA abb37c07-a6c9-416b-80df-782ede2a929d
  7. Game Invites/Party unable to join, no notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Invites/Party unable to join, no notifications: Ok, up until recently I haven't had no problem receiving invites to games or parties at all. Suddenly, for the past two days my account has experienced just that. I was actually able to send my...
  8. Unable to join party's or send messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join party's or send messages.: Hello i am wondering why i had a message from Xbox saying something to do with the Enforcement team has taken action on my account. I don't know what that's about but since i had that message i...
  9. Unable to join Parties, and Private Chat - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join Parties, and Private Chat - Xbox 360: Alot of people are having a issue with joining xbox live parties; When is this issue going to be fixed? This is getting absurd for us users who pay money for "GOLD" when we can't even party, or...
  10. Unable to send party invites, start a party or join a party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send party invites, start a party or join a party.: I cannot send party invites, start a party or even join a party. I click the options and nothing happens. It couldn't be my internet either as I have switched between two different wifis and it's...