Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.

Discus and support Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently installed Forza Horizon 3 on PC, however, each time I run the game I am greeted with an error stating"We can't sync your data with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Selig Park, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Selig Park
    Selig Park Guest

Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.

I have recently installed Forza Horizon 3 on PC, however, each time I run the game I am greeted with an error stating"We can't sync your data with the cloud right now", then the dreaded "The signed-in profile has changed..." error, forcing me to quit the
    game.

I have logged out/into the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app on PC, restarted my PC, and attempted any other resets suggested online all to no avail.

If there is anyone who has fixed this problem in the past please let me know what I should be doing.

Cheers.

:)

Selig Park, Sep 15, 2020
  2. iVirtualzero Win User

Mincraft doesn't sync my save data?

I get the following "We were unable to sync your data with the cloud just now".
  3. Silato Win User

Syncing data!

Having the 8083201d sync issue myself over the last 4 days. Some games sync others won't. Been unable play Forza horizon 2 or Forza 6.

Hope it gets sorted soon. Anyone managed to get it working?
  4. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  5. YoshiMax-71C511E1-71 Win User

Cloud Sync seems to be having a serious problem

I should have said I get the same error as Wolverine - the 80004005 "we were unable to sync your data with the cloud just now"
  6. OmG Sc0pezZ Win User

sync data problem

I'm having a problem syncing data on forza horizon 2. I'm loading the game up and it keeps saying sync data and it keeps saying that for hours on end. I have not been able to play forza for about 2-3 months now because of this issue. could somebody please
    tell me what's going on. I understand there having a problem with the cloud storage nut does anyone know when its going to be fixed?
Thema:

1. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed. - Similar Threads - Unable launch Forza

2. Unable to launch No Man's Sky

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch No Man's Sky: Whenever I click Play (included with Game Pass) on the Xbox App on PC, my computer enters blue screen. I've updated my drivers, my windows software, and tried with and without anticheat....
  3. Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch APEX Legends Error 0x803f8001: Hello, today when I started my Xbox I was unable to load APEX Legends and I am getting error code 0x803f8001 (if you have bought this online, make sure you are signed into Xbox live. If you don't...
  4. Unable to Launch FM 2020 after installing using game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Launch FM 2020 after installing using game pass: Hi, I have installed Football Manager 2020 using my Game Pass ultimate subscription. However, after installing, the app does not run. If I start using the start menu, I get an error saying this...
  5. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Tried to launch MSF 2020 just now through the Xbox app on PC, and what happens is that it redirects me to the Microsoft Store page of a product "Gaming Services", where at the same time it says...
  6. Unable to launch TES 3: Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch TES 3: Morrowind: I’ve done a soft reset, multiple restarts, troubleshooted, and I still get the message asking me if I own the game, which I have checked that I do. The only thing I haven’t done is uninstall the...
  7. Unable to launch Rage 2 on Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Rage 2 on Xbox PC app: I installed Rage 2 from Xbox app for PC using the Xbox Game Pass. But now I can't launch the game. I tried launching through the Xbox app, as well as from Start menu entry. As soon I launch the...
  8. Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a: The only game that runs is Roblox. All currently free-to-play games with this month's Gold Pass do not launch, instead bring up a message box with the error: Sign in or renew the...
  9. Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hey Guys So it seems Metro was updated in the last week. I ran into issues updating the game at all (It would just not allow me to update? Kept coming up with an error) until I checked for...
  10. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4: I had purchased Forza Horizon 4 along with my Xbox console and installed the game using the CD key which was there in a card in the console box. I have been playing the game for a month, but it...