Unable to launch Forza Motorsport 7 on PC via Game Pass

Discus and support Unable to launch Forza Motorsport 7 on PC via Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm unable to launch/play Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC. I downloaded it via Game Pass. The launch screen opens, and then quits a few seconds later. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by robotshark, Aug 4, 2021.

1. robotshark
    robotshark Guest

I'm unable to launch/play Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC. I downloaded it via Game Pass. The launch screen opens, and then quits a few seconds later. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it; I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the addons that came with it, I've tried WSRESET, and nothing works.

I can launch other games via Game Pass properly (including Forza Horizon 4). I'm not sure if the issue with Forza 7 is a Game Pass or issue with the app, but it's extremely frustrating. How do I get this fixed?

:)

robotshark, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried running the game as administrator?
  3. SamQY Win User

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not play anymore

You needed to purchase the DLC before July 29th to be eligible to win the base game.

''Xbox Game Pass members who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC prior to July 29 get a token for the game via the Xbox Message Center. Players who owned Forza Motorsport 7 and its DLC prior to September 15 will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal.''
  4. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Token para Forza Motorsport 7

To be eligible for the token, the following criteria was used:

- You needed to be a Game Pass member

- You needed to have played the game via Game Pass but not bought it

- You need to have purchased a DLC (any DLC listed as either Free or $0 does not count)

If those are all true, then you need to contact Xbox Support apparently:

"If you are an Xbox Game Pass member who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC (items costing $0.00 or "free" are not eligible DLC) prior to July 29th, 2021, but not the base game, you will receive a token for the game through the Xbox message center so you can continue to enjoy Forza Motorsport 7 and all its content. "

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...a-Motorsport-7-is-leaving-the-Microsoft-Store
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Wheres my Game pass promotion games?

Thema:

1. Unable to launch Forza Motorsport 7 on PC via Game Pass - Similar Threads - Unable launch Forza

2. Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Error "Unable to sign into Xbox Live" when launching No Mans...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x8000FFFF: Catastrophic Error "Unable to sign into Xbox Live" when launching No Mans...: After successfully being able to launch the game (through game pass), I am met with a prompt to sign into an xbox account. After picking an account, the UI temporarily disappears and reappears and...
  3. Unable to Launch Games Through Xbox App Cloud Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Launch Games Through Xbox App Cloud Beta: Hi, I have access to the Xbox Game Streaming beta on my PC through the app, however when I try to launch a game the window just goes black for a second and then takes me back to the library. I...
  4. Unable to Launch games using Xbox App Streaming on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Launch games using Xbox App Streaming on Windows 10: As per the title, I've updated everything (literally) no more updates being offered, versions are as shows: Gaming services - 2.56.5002.0 Xbox App - 2108.1001.8.0 Insider Hub - 1.2107.21001.0...
  5. Unable to launch most games after latest Alpha skip-ahead update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch most games after latest Alpha skip-ahead update - Series X: After getting the latest update (2109.210725-2200) on my Series X, I am now unable to boot most of my downloaded games and apps (including Flight Sim :'( ). I get the "Getting ready" message and...
  6. YouTube App consistently unable to launch

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App consistently unable to launch: I’m in Alpha preview - anyone else consistently seeing an issue with the YouTube app being unable to start? Nearly every day I get the “Something went wrong” error and the only fix seems to be a...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 - Unable to launch on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Unable to launch on my PC: Hi I bought Forza Horizon 4 to play on my PC about 2 hours ago. Following installation, I can't launch it due to the following errors [img] Is there a way to get refunded ? Regards, Etienne...
  8. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S: Hello, if you can help me ... I download the game with the game pass. Unable to launch "ready to go" game while on the "start and accessibility" home screen the game is unresponsive. Once the...
  9. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 3 - Unable to sync cloud data/account details have changed.: I have recently installed Forza Horizon 3 on PC, however, each time I run the game I am greeted with an error stating"We can't sync your data with the cloud right now", then the dreaded "The...
  10. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4: I had purchased Forza Horizon 4 along with my Xbox console and installed the game using the CD key which was there in a card in the console box. I have been playing the game for a month, but it...