Unable to launch games

Discus and support Unable to launch games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently unable to access any of the Xbox Game Pass games that I've already paid for. I was charged on my credit card on May 11th and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuteNebula26404, May 14, 2022.

1. Unable to launch games

I'm currently unable to access any of the Xbox Game Pass games that I've already paid for. I was charged on my credit card on May 11th and the transaction went through my credit card but for some reason today I keep getting a message saying "sign in or renew the subscription". Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

MuteNebula26404, May 14, 2022
  2. MCGaminX Win User

Under a year old Xbox one s won’t play games

Hi OneBowlTKO,

Sorry to hear that your having issues launching games. Are you unable to launch any of your games on the Xbox?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unable to Launch Game

If you did not redeem a code for the game, then that means the original owner had installed the game and left the console as their Home console so you would have had access to it. If they changed their Home setting, you no longer have access to the game. You
    would need to purchase it in order to continue playing it.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unable to launch games

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today mate!

May I know if you already try sign out from the account that owns the subscription from Microsoft Store and then sign out on Xbox app?
  5. ZNIPER ZA Win User

Unable to launch games

Hi. Please press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to do a hard reset. Turn the console on and try again.

If that didn't work please navigate to the game under my games and apps and press the menu button and scroll down to saved data and select to delete all saved data. Your saved data will sync from the cloud once you open the game again
  6. Julian_ Win User

Unable to launch games

Thema:

Unable to launch games

1. Unable to launch games - Similar Threads - Unable launch games

2. Unable to launch a game the 2nd time - GameLaunchHelper.exe This app failed to launch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch a game the 2nd time - GameLaunchHelper.exe This app failed to launch...: Installed Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy on Windows 11 and played for a couple of hours. Next day this happens. Reinstalled. Same thing happens again, can play it when first installed only....
  3. Unable to launch Xbox windows 10 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Xbox windows 10 games: I cannot seem to launch games with the windows 10 XBOX app I meet the system requirements And have the latest windows 10 updates installed I have tried WSReset.exe and Repairing XBOX app Nothing...
  4. Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal: Good Day, My Game Pass Expired and I have renewed the game pass today I am able to download games from the Xbox app, however, I am unable to play Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege again as to where I...
  5. Unable to launch the game on windows 11 hp pavilion ec2146ax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch the game on windows 11 hp pavilion ec2146ax: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62033d71 Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62033d71 Exception code:...
  6. 首次进入游戏卡在弹窗验证 [Unable to verify error when launching game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    首次进入游戏卡在弹窗验证 [Unable to verify error when launching game]: 如图 法验证进入游戏 请问如何解决 [img] [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] As shown in the figure Can not verify entering the game please...
  7. Unable to launch or keep a game open from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch or keep a game open from the Xbox app.: I just acquired Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox app for PC. I have tried time and time again to open it and it gets past the opening credit scenes, then goes to a black screen, then a gray screen,...
  8. Unable to launch games on gamepass PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch games on gamepass PC app: Hi, I am unable to launch specific games via the gamepass app for PC. When I launch them it just takes me to the gaming services store page within the Microsoft store, Windows is fully updated...
  9. Unable to launch AoE 4 on PC via Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch AoE 4 on PC via Xbox Game Pass: Hi, I am facing issues with launching Age of Empires 4 on my PC, via Xbox Game Pass. Please contact me. Thank you. 6ab12979-7fa3-4664-81f6-222d01cd727a
  10. Unable to launch game without crash Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch game without crash Forza Horizon 5: Hi, I have been trying all day yesterday and the day before to figure out why Forza Horizon 5 won't launch. I have more than the specified components in my computer so I dont think thats the...