Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

Discus and support Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Corsterix, Jun 15, 2022.

1. /u/Corsterix
    /u/Corsterix Guest

Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed games work fine but all newly installed games since Windows 11 update KB5014697 was applied (last night) will not launch from the desktop shortcut that's created.

The only change I've made to my PC is applying Windows 11 update KB5014697 so it looks like that patch has broken my Xbox launcher. My PC is also a clean install that's just a few weeks old.

submitted by /u/Corsterix
    [link] [comments]

/u/Corsterix, Jun 15, 2022
  2. StodgyLicense32 Win User

Xbox app won't load whenever I restart the PC and games give me an error [GameName] can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.

I'm using Windows 11. I tried uninstalling Naraka and restart my PC, but I still have the same problem with the Xbox app. All of my games are installed on D.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Cannot open xbox app beta

Hello Strangloss,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch the Xbox Game Pass for PC beta application. We suggest making sure that your

Windows 10 computer is up to date
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

cannot get ultimate game pass

Hello lildevilbmxer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch the Xbox Game Pass for PC beta application. We suggest making sure that your

. Also, you can try restarting your computer. This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  5. lildevilbmxer Win User

cannot get ultimate game pass

Hello ,

. Also, you can try restarting your computer. This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    Let me Rephrase i cannot subscribe aka upgrade my cureent game pass to ultimate .
  6. 007911999 Win User

Newly installed PC Game Pass games will not launch since Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5014697) anyone know of a fix?

NARAKA Demo preview from the Xbox Insider app that installs into the Microsoft Store and Hardspace Shipbreaker that's installed via Xbox normal app. When I double click the Hardspace Shipbreaker shortcut on the desktop nothing happens at all, same for NARAKA.

No errors, no messages it just does nothing.

I'm about ready to cancel my GamePass subscription. I've had nothing but problems from the beginning and if you look through the reviews dozens of people are reporting that they can't even launch the games for a lot of games.

Never had any problems like this at all with Steam. Game Pass is just horribly unreliable.
Thema:

1. Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update... - Similar Threads - Unable launch insider

2. Unable to launch Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Sniper Elite 5: Hello everyone! I just downloaded Sniper Elite 5 but I have the following problem: When I launch the game an error window opens telling me that Windows could not access the file because I did...
  3. Unable to launch a game the 2nd time - GameLaunchHelper.exe This app failed to launch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch a game the 2nd time - GameLaunchHelper.exe This app failed to launch...: Installed Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy on Windows 11 and played for a couple of hours. Next day this happens. Reinstalled. Same thing happens again, can play it when first installed only....
  4. Unable to launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch games: I'm currently unable to access any of the Xbox Game Pass games that I've already paid for. I was charged on my credit card on May 11th and the transaction went through my credit card but for some...
  5. XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.: [img] Every time I try to launch a game in XCloud, I get the following error message: "Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." I have very fast upload and download speeds, and I'm...
  6. Unable to launch Xbox windows 10 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Xbox windows 10 games: I cannot seem to launch games with the windows 10 XBOX app I meet the system requirements And have the latest windows 10 updates installed I have tried WSReset.exe and Repairing XBOX app Nothing...
  7. Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal: Good Day, My Game Pass Expired and I have renewed the game pass today I am able to download games from the Xbox app, however, I am unable to play Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege again as to where I...
  8. Unable to launch the game on windows 11 hp pavilion ec2146ax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch the game on windows 11 hp pavilion ec2146ax: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62033d71 Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62033d71 Exception code:...
  9. 首次进入游戏卡在弹窗验证 [Unable to verify error when launching game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    首次进入游戏卡在弹窗验证 [Unable to verify error when launching game]: 如图 法验证进入游戏 请问如何解决 [img] [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] As shown in the figure Can not verify entering the game please...
  10. Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.: So I downloaded Skyrim SE through Game Pass on the Xbox App on PC. I downloaded it on my external hard drive, D:, and when I tried to launch it, it asked for admin permission twice before saying...