Unable to launch Sniper Elite 5

Discus and support Unable to launch Sniper Elite 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I just downloaded Sniper Elite 5 but I have the following problem: When I launch the game an error window opens telling me that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeTexAvery, May 27, 2022.

1. LeTexAvery
    LeTexAvery Guest

Hello everyone!

I just downloaded Sniper Elite 5 but I have the following problem: When I launch the game an error window opens telling me that Windows could not access the file because I did not have the rights. The problem is that I am the administrator of my PC and I still don't have access and it is impossible for me to change the permissions. For information the file concerned is the file Rebellion. If someone has a solution I thank him.

:)

LeTexAvery, May 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update mate

I was searching for something similar, and actually it seems this is a bug on the Game Pass version according to a recent tweet by developers:

https://twitter.com/SniperElite/status/15296324...

Also, I found some couple things that you can try too:

https://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/sniper-eli....

Hope it helps!

* This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Waiting for the best LeTexAvery

I'll look forward for your feedback!
  4. LeTexAvery Win User

None I have done anything because I can't find anything on the internet that's why I posted this question.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

May I know which one steps you have done so far?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update mate!

You can do it send me a private message on the forums
Thema:

1. Unable to launch Sniper Elite 5 - Similar Threads - Unable launch Sniper

2. Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...: I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed games work fine but all newly installed...
  3. Unable to launch a game the 2nd time - GameLaunchHelper.exe This app failed to launch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch a game the 2nd time - GameLaunchHelper.exe This app failed to launch...: Installed Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy on Windows 11 and played for a couple of hours. Next day this happens. Reinstalled. Same thing happens again, can play it when first installed only....
  4. Unable to launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch games: I'm currently unable to access any of the Xbox Game Pass games that I've already paid for. I was charged on my credit card on May 11th and the transaction went through my credit card but for some...
  5. XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud not launching: Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again.: [img] Every time I try to launch a game in XCloud, I get the following error message: "Unable to communicate with servers. Please try again." I have very fast upload and download speeds, and I'm...
  6. Unable to launch Xbox windows 10 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Xbox windows 10 games: I cannot seem to launch games with the windows 10 XBOX app I meet the system requirements And have the latest windows 10 updates installed I have tried WSReset.exe and Repairing XBOX app Nothing...
  7. Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Rainbow Six Siege after game pass renewal: Good Day, My Game Pass Expired and I have renewed the game pass today I am able to download games from the Xbox app, however, I am unable to play Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege again as to where I...
  8. Unable to launch the game on windows 11 hp pavilion ec2146ax

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch the game on windows 11 hp pavilion ec2146ax: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62033d71 Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62033d71 Exception code:...
  9. 首次进入游戏卡在弹窗验证 [Unable to verify error when launching game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    首次进入游戏卡在弹窗验证 [Unable to verify error when launching game]: 如图 法验证进入游戏 请问如何解决 [img] [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] As shown in the figure Can not verify entering the game please...
  10. Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.: So I downloaded Skyrim SE through Game Pass on the Xbox App on PC. I downloaded it on my external hard drive, D:, and when I tried to launch it, it asked for admin permission twice before saying...