Unable to leave insider program on Xbox

Discus and support Unable to leave insider program on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good Afternoon! Not sure if this is the right place, let me know if it's not! :) Recently aquired a 2nd hand xbox one x and noticed that the xbox is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Orkwardemon, Nov 23, 2021 at 9:02 PM.

1. Unable to leave insider program on Xbox

Good Afternoon!

Not sure if this is the right place, let me know if it's not! Unable to leave insider program on Xbox :)

Recently aquired a 2nd hand xbox one x and noticed that the xbox is enrolled into the insider program. I've tried all the usual places to look to leave the program but unable to, Is it possible anyone can help with this matter as im currently stuck in a long and boring update loop that doesn't seem to be going anywere anytime soon..

Unable to leave insider program on Xbox :)

submitted by /u/Orkwardemon
    [link] [comments]

/u/Orkwardemon, Nov 23, 2021 at 9:02 PM
  2. PleaseXplain Win User

Unable to leave xbox insider program

Thank you for the redit link if i had of read your message earlier it would have saved me alot of time explaining why i could not leave the insider program, for those who had a hard time understanding my post, in order to unenroll a console there must
    first be one there, i did however find redit and posted my issue and making it clear sorry im going to say it again there had never been a console enrolled so no console was able to be unenrolled,.I did receive a rather quick reply from an insider manager
    for xbox live who told me it is very simple to leave and all i had to do was download the app find my console and remove it along with other replies with the exact same message, are you kidding me , anyway just like to say thanks for the link and if you know
    of any where else please let me know
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

We also have the Xbox One Preview updates that you can get enrolled too, which if anything it could be what still has you on there. You can remove yourself from the Xbox One Update Preview by following
    these steps:

1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console.
    2. On the main landing page, select Insider content.
    3. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview.
    4. Select Join or Manage.
    5. At the very bottom select Unenroll.
    Also, as Njal the blue mentioned you can contact them via Reddit.

Let us know how it goes.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Josh,

First of all I do want to apologize that this has been such a hassle. I have a good idea of all the process you have done so far in regards to this issue. After reading the information you provided it helped narrow down on what we can do in regards
    to this issue.

First of all when you do download the Xbox Insider Hub appon
    the Xbox you will see on the main landing page it will show the option for
    Settings on there you
    would select Manage Devices and choose the devices you want to remove from the Insider Program.

This process typically takes about 10 minutes to complete. It might help to know the serial number or name of your previous console to ensure you remove the correct one.

If all the steps were done accurately and the console is still
    registered as part of the Insider program you can attempt to remove it by downloading the
    Xbox Insider Hub app on Windows
    . To do this you would look for the app, download it on your Windows device and follow the same steps go to the settings and choose the devices you want to remove.

Afterwards you should perform a Soft Factory Reset(while
    keeping games and apps) Before resetting
    your console make sure of the following:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup
    let'sdo manual setup.

Let us know if this helps.
  5. TylerDiggs Win User

This is sooo sneaky!!! I never enrolled in or installed this program so why am i in it. Does this strike anyone else as odd.

So let me get this straight i have to not only install the app but i have to join this "program" in order to uninstall and opt out of it. Serious red flags microsoft.

I have to do all of this just to stop my xbox from updating on nearly a daily basis. These updates are causing my xbox to freeze up or crash pretty regularly which is why i am opting out. I have an xbox to play games not to supply your company with data.
    It woulnt bother me so much if your data collections didnt impact my experience or gameplay but in the last two weeks or so it has been unbarable. The longer i have had my xbox the more these type of issues are a common occurence.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Try reaching out to the development team here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/ and explain everything there. They will need your console ID to check and
    remove you. Wait for them to ask for a private message with your Xbox details
Thema:

Unable to leave insider program on Xbox

1. Unable to leave insider program on Xbox - Similar Threads - Unable leave insider

2. Unable to leave Minecraft BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to leave Minecraft BETA: I got an rtx card a couple months back so I thought I would try out ray tracing on Minecraft. I enrolled into the beta program via the Xbox insider hub app and now I cant unenroll. every time I...
  3. Unable to leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: As the title says, I am unable to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 beta. I have followed all 3 solutions stated in the Xbox Insider Hub as well as here...
  4. I am unable to leave the minecraft beta on win 10.

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to leave the minecraft beta on win 10.: I literally can not leave the beta. When ever i try to unenroll there literally is no option to unenroll. Can someone help?? submitted by /u/Adel_342 [link] [comments]
  5. Son unable to leave Minecraft Beta or sign into Xbox Insiders as child - Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Son unable to leave Minecraft Beta or sign into Xbox Insiders as child - Windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to help my son who is stuck using the Minecraft Beta for Windows 10 having registered with an adult account to the Xbox insider programme. My son who is 14 installed the Xbox...
  6. I am unable to leave the minecraft Xbox beta

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to leave the minecraft Xbox beta: I’ve attempted to get out of the minecraft beta if unenrolled on the Xbox insider uninstalled minecraft as well as hard resetting multiple times but every time it does reinstalls the beta....
  7. Unable to leave Minecraft Beta (My fix) (but probably not)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to leave Minecraft Beta (My fix) (but probably not): I have read many posts and attempted many fixes but none worked. 1 day I realized the xbox insider hub is listed twice in the store but 1 labeled legacy. I decided why not and installed it. Went...
  8. Unable to leave game beta due to it not showing up on the Insider hub.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to leave game beta due to it not showing up on the Insider hub.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Commissar_Jensen [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I've tried reinstalling, I've tried joining the beta and opting out again i've tried Get-AppxPackage -allusers command and It still wont work. What do I do to just play the normal version of...
  10. i am unable to leave the minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    i am unable to leave the minecraft beta: i cant leave the mc beta, ive done all the trouble shooting things and nothing works, when i enroll and unenroll nothing even happens, it just says pending for like 5 seconds and then says im...