Unable to load DLC Game & DVD Game

Discus and support Unable to load DLC Game & DVD Game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Support, Recently i'm encoutering this issue where the console try to load the Game . The concolse will display black screen This happen not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by autoGeaR-D5123B89-2C1C-453D-89B0-A406024E6FCE, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Unable to load DLC Game & DVD Game

Hi Support,

Recently i'm encoutering this issue where the console try to load the Game .

The concolse will display black screen

This happen not only on DLC but also for Games in DVD.

i have tried several times but not able to get the game loaded.

I can access the Dashboard and browse around but i 'm not able to play game.

This happen 3 days ago and i have been trrying all sort of ways to fix this.

1) formated hdd and try to play game using disc - result - Blackscreen and game is not started

2) tranfer the dlc to another storage and try to play game using disc - blackscreen and game is not started

3) unplug all secondary storage and try to play game using disc - blackscreen and game is not started

Can anybody provide some help from me

:)

autoGeaR-D5123B89-2C1C-453D-89B0-A406024E6FCE, Jun 21, 2014
  2. btb26
    btb26 Guest
    Preview Program with Mass Effect

Anyone else unable to load their character if you have played the DLC?

btb26, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Tremor is available now, & the 2nd set of classic fatalities

What exactly has happened, & how did you download him? I Know it sucks be unistalling and reinstalling helps sometimes with their DLC. This games DLC is wierd I will say that, there are times when I load up the game I have to go to my game & apps section
    and force the DLC to load because it stops in the middle of loading when I go to play the game..

BigDaddyxBrock, Jun 21, 2014
  4. Unable to load DLC Game & DVD Game

Hi there, I'll try to help you on this. Do you play on a standard def tv or an HDTV? If you have an HDTV, how old is it? Is it fairly old or is it much newer?

If it's old, try this:

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Console Settings.

Select Display.

Select Reference Levels.

Select the option that works best for your TV or monitor.

Reference levels

Standard: This is the default reference level. It should work for all displays. Select this option if Intermediate and Expanded yield poor color quality.

Intermediate: Select this option if Expanded yields poor color quality.

Expanded: Select this option for HDTV. This option does not work well for most VGA monitors and older HDTV displays.

If that doesn't help, I suggest checking this link out. Not sure if it'll help. I just figured it could be that, but I could be wrong.

support.xbox.com/.../improve-video-quality

Dr Black Bones, Jun 22, 2014
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

Hi there, I'll try to help you on this. Do you play on a standard def tv or an HDTV? If you have an HDTV, how old is it? Is it fairly old or is it much newer?

If it's old, try this:

Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Console Settings.

Select Display.

Select Reference Levels.

Select the option that works best for your TV or monitor.

Reference levels

Standard: This is the default reference level. It should work for all displays. Select this option if Intermediate and Expanded yield poor color quality.

Intermediate: Select this option if Expanded yields poor color quality.

Expanded: Select this option for HDTV. This option does not work well for most VGA monitors and older HDTV displays.

If that doesn't help, I suggest checking this link out. Not sure if it'll help. I just figured it could be that, but I could be wrong.

support.xbox.com/.../improve-video-quality
  6. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

How to fill up 250gb of space?

GAMES! Well fill it by installing your games, better load times and no dvd drive noise once the game is started. Then buy some MS point cards and get some DLC and xbla games. My game library installed, DLC, and patches and I have twenty five gigs free on
    my 320Gb HDD.
  7. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox Freezing Problems!

Hi, problably your dvd game if no error code displays on screen or error red lights.

But try this : Put your dvd game Inside xbox dvd tray, then as soon as the game loads : PRESS A button on your controller (don't release it til you got the game title on the tv screen).
  8. Kung Fu Spoon Win User

SKYRIM Add Ons - Will they affect progress of existing game?

As the other two users have suggested you will not lose your save data, the game will load like normal and within half hour or so you should be notified of new quests relating to the DLC. If you want to be certain though you can copy your saves to a USB
    to device to back them up.

One important thing to remember though is once you install the DLC and start playing it if you then try to load your game without the DLC installed you could run into problems. At best you will lose all DLC related progress/items, or just be unable to load
    the save and at worst you could corrupt the save.
  9. guyinpa75 Win User

Will it have many expensive DLC ?

Look for loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of DLC for this game. They will bleed us dry if we choose to keep shelling out the cash.

Best way to stop it, is to stop buying the DLC. Money speaks heck of a lot louder then randoms like us on the forums.

DLC is getting WAAAAAAAAY out of hand with games anymore.
Thema:

1. Unable to load DLC Game & DVD Game - Similar Threads - Unable load DLC

2. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...
  3. Unable to Pre-Load Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Pre-Load Gears 5 on PC: I purchased game pass ultimate for PC, and the Xbox Beta app gives me the option to pre-load Gears 5 in preparation for the early release tomorrow. Unfortunately, the game is stuck at 0%...
  4. Store unable to load individual game/app tiles

in XboX Insiders
    Store unable to load individual game/app tiles: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments]
  5. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: Split from this thread. We are having the same issue today. We've tried uninstalling and it still occurr. Xbox One X. 9bcb6cb5-e0bb-4c8d-a01b-85bb3a452de8
  6. I'm unable to even get XBox to load

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to even get XBox to load: ...Can't get Xbox to load.....just goes into infinite accessing mode. anybody else experiencing this issue with Windows 10? 2dcfd47b-6898-46c1-b936-dcd8cec231d2
  7. Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later.""

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later."": Hello i can seem to send messages from destinylfg.net directly to players also when i log into my xbox.com account i see the following under the messages section " We were unable to load your...
  8. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: try to lunch hulu app only get error code 0x0000189 please need help 7ef6d59b-cfdb-4e8a-8c04-ae241be0d589
  9. Unable to load Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load Fortnite: Hi, We had a power outage and today we cannot load Fortnite. We get error messages about losing internet connection but this isn't correct as all our other devices still have wireless connection....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Unable to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Unable to load: hi I am unable to load Microsoft Jigsaw. When you click on a puzzle it starts to download but when it gets to around 75% it suddenly dispairs and drops right out. I have tried uninstalling and...