Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus

Discus and support Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Loaded up Metro Exodus, waited for it to sync, listened to character read out loud about the upcoming chapter but i never get a button prompt to enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thatFRICKINguy, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:23 AM.

1. Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus

Loaded up Metro Exodus, waited for it to sync, listened to character read out loud about the upcoming chapter but i never get a button prompt to enter the mission. I'd appreciate any help.

:)

thatFRICKINguy, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Just curious, which exact part of the game or which Chapter is this that you're trying to load? That will help a lot in searching for help online in Metro forums etc.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

do you get any error code at all?
  4. IIx SALT xII Win User

Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

Worked this am but now Metro Exodus in not allowing download to pc only offers console as option and now I see Metro Exodus is gone from Store ??????
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Looking for recommendations

Metro Exodus is excellent.
  6. dantekmfdm Win User

problema al cobrar un código de juego [problem charging a game code]

Its a Metro exodus game, in the redeem code trilogy, the question is why I can downloaded Metro last right and 2033 but the exodus give me the message.

regards,
Thema:

1. Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus - Similar Threads - Unable load chapter

2. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...
  3. Unable to Pre-Load Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Pre-Load Gears 5 on PC: I purchased game pass ultimate for PC, and the Xbox Beta app gives me the option to pre-load Gears 5 in preparation for the early release tomorrow. Unfortunately, the game is stuck at 0%...
  4. Store unable to load individual game/app tiles

in XboX Insiders
    Store unable to load individual game/app tiles: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments]
  5. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: Split from this thread. We are having the same issue today. We've tried uninstalling and it still occurr. Xbox One X. 9bcb6cb5-e0bb-4c8d-a01b-85bb3a452de8
  6. I'm unable to even get XBox to load

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to even get XBox to load: ...Can't get Xbox to load.....just goes into infinite accessing mode. anybody else experiencing this issue with Windows 10? 2dcfd47b-6898-46c1-b936-dcd8cec231d2
  7. Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later.""

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message"" We were unable to load your messages, please try again later."": Hello i can seem to send messages from destinylfg.net directly to players also when i log into my xbox.com account i see the following under the messages section " We were unable to load your...
  8. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: try to lunch hulu app only get error code 0x0000189 please need help 7ef6d59b-cfdb-4e8a-8c04-ae241be0d589
  9. Unable to load Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load Fortnite: Hi, We had a power outage and today we cannot load Fortnite. We get error messages about losing internet connection but this isn't correct as all our other devices still have wireless connection....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Unable to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Unable to load: hi I am unable to load Microsoft Jigsaw. When you click on a puzzle it starts to download but when it gets to around 75% it suddenly dispairs and drops right out. I have tried uninstalling and...