Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus

Discus and support Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Loaded up Metro Exodus, waited for it to sync, listened to character read out loud about the upcoming chapter but i never get a button prompt to enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thatFRICKINguy, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus

Loaded up Metro Exodus, waited for it to sync, listened to character read out loud about the upcoming chapter but i never get a button prompt to enter the mission. I'd appreciate any help.

:)

thatFRICKINguy, Jan 14, 2020
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Just curious, which exact part of the game or which Chapter is this that you're trying to load? That will help a lot in searching for help online in Metro forums etc.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

do you get any error code at all?
  4. IIx SALT xII Win User

Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

Worked this am but now Metro Exodus in not allowing download to pc only offers console as option and now I see Metro Exodus is gone from Store ??????
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Looking for recommendations

Metro Exodus is excellent.
  6. dantekmfdm Win User

problema al cobrar un código de juego [problem charging a game code]

Its a Metro exodus game, in the redeem code trilogy, the question is why I can downloaded Metro last right and 2033 but the exodus give me the message.

regards,
Thema:

1. Unable to load into chapter in Metro Exodus - Similar Threads - Unable load chapter

2. Unable to load purchased in app scenery on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load purchased in app scenery on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I purchase some scenery in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, the payment went through I do not see the item anywhere to load. I found the purchased item in the store. there is not a link.? Same...
  3. Xbox Unable to Load Menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Unable to Load Menus: I have been having issues in the last 2 weeks on the original xbox one where the dashboard menu pop out does not load and instead just gives the shaded out look over the screen as if it were open....
  4. XBOX (BETA) application problems (unable to load pictures + unable to load subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX (BETA) application problems (unable to load pictures + unable to load subscription...: Opening the program, most pictures including 99% of messages cannot be loaded. Therefore, I can't browse the mall, can't choose the game I want, can't enjoy the XBOX GAME PASS service. Picture...
  5. Final Fantasy 15 unable to save/load

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy 15 unable to save/load: I got the Xbox Game Pass couple months ago and played tons of games, right? So I tried FF15 this september and I was having fun. Yesterday, I had 22 hours in-game progress and got off to play...
  6. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....: I've got a family setup with one adult and two children. Only one of the children is impacted by this error. I cannot access the "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings for his account. I get...
  7. Unable to load any disc on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load any disc on Xbox one: Unable to load any disc on Xbox one getting this message " took too long to start (Ox8027025A) 9a90410e-440f-48b1-ba15-f6c9973a2c85
  8. Unable to Load Apps after Restart - Error 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Load Apps after Restart - Error 0x8027025a: My son was having problems with the mic on the kinnect so I shut down the xbox and restarted. After the restart, the xbox took approximately 5 minutes to load and was continuously freezing....
  9. Xbox one unable to load apps and games after accessing store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to load apps and games after accessing store: Hi I've had an annoying problem for several months on my xbox one (the original console), after accessing the store I cannot load apps or games, also updates and downloads stop and won't install,...
  10. Unable to load Stormfall Age of Balur

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to load Stormfall Age of Balur: I have been playing Stormfall age of Balur since January of this year (2020). No problems, then after y'alls last update I cannot get anything but a bright pink screen. After some research it is...