Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version

Discus and support Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to know why It's show an error when I try to sicronize my xbox account to my Nintendo Switch at Minecraft. It says that it have an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Exkume, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Exkume
    Exkume Guest

Hi

I wanted to know why It's show an error when I try to sicronize my xbox account to my Nintendo Switch at Minecraft. It says that it have an error micronizing the Microsoft account to the switch one.

So I don't know what to do

Thanks

:)

Exkume, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Exkume,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend first trying to uninstall and reinstall the game on the Switch. Also make sure you can sign in with your Microsoft account on Xbox.com.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Tomesso Win User

minecraft online

Do you have a Nintendo Switch Online subscription?

Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for multiplayer. A free Microsoft account is recommended for players to get the most out of this version of Minecraft.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

Hello Shanro25,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved since the most recent update. We will go ahead and close this thread. If you ever require support, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to come back to the Xbox forums.
  6. Shanro25 Win User

Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

I tried but it didn’t work ;-;
Thema:

1. Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version - Similar Threads - Unable log account

2. Unable to log in to xbox account on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in to xbox account on the website: This problem has persisted over the last few days and I've been unable to log in. Whenever I hover over the login option it switches my cursor to the text select cursor. Along with that, whenever...
  3. Unable to log in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to log in to my account: My Xbox one x allows me to log into my account when im offline but when I go online it dose not log me in but instead puts me at a what seems like infinite loading screen....
  4. Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: [img] [img] My account use to work until it automatically logged me out of it one day and when I tried to get back in I would always get the same information back each time. My phone says it...
  5. Unable to log in with my account to a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in with my account to a game: Hi All, I've just gotten my first game for Xbox and, after it starts, it asks me to sign in with my Xbox Live account to save the progress. I am sign into the console, but when I chose to sing...
  6. I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com: Split from this thread. I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com. it just keeps loading forever. this started happening the day after setting up my xbox One. How can i access...
  7. Unable log enforcement account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable log enforcement account: Hello, I have a problem on my second account, indeed I was banned, I made the steps to enforcement but currently unable to log in to access my account and respond to their request. my gamertag...
  8. unable to log in to xbox account for wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to log in to xbox account for wordament: I have been playing wordament and solitaire for years, with an automatic login to my xbox account. since yesterday both games are unable to log in. I did the usual steps: waited for four hrs as...
  9. Unable log enforcement account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable log enforcement account: Hello, I have a problem on my second account, indeed I was banned, I made the steps to enforcement but currently unable to log in to access my account and respond to their request. my gamertag...
  10. Unable to log onto my Xbox One account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to log onto my Xbox One account!: Hey i'm having some issues with my Xbox One. I don't play too much on my Xbox One. But when i found out that a game that i have owned for a long time was playable on Xbox One trough the Backwards...