Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] My account use to work until it automatically logged me out of it one day and when I tried to get back in I would always get the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shanro25, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Shanro25
    Shanro25 Guest

Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch [​IMG]

Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch [​IMG]
    My
    account use to work until it automatically logged me out of it one day and when I tried to get back in I would always get the same information back each time. My phone says it connected successfully and two seconds later my switch says it has failed??? I have
    tried logging in for about a week trying over 20 times a day with no luck and I have tried most of the methods other people have used to get back into their accounts but I still couldn’t get into mine. So someone please help me!!!

***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Shanro25, Jul 6, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Shanro25,

Thanks for letting us know that the issue has been resolved since the most recent update. We will go ahead and close this thread. If you ever require support, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to come back to the Xbox forums.
  3. Shanro25 Win User

I tried but it didn’t work ;-;
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

5. Shanro25 Win User

I think the recent update for Minecraft allowed me to sign in today so thank you so much for fixing this problem!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - Unable log Microsoft

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  3. Unable to log in to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to log in to Xbox Live: Recently joined the Beta ring from the Delta ring in order to try console streaming. Last night and tonight, I cannot log in to XBL at all. It doesn't auto-sign in when I turn on the console...
  4. Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....: SO I just downloaded this game with Game Pass as I am looking to play with friends who play on Xbox etc. Main issue is whenever I try to play the game I just get the main title screen with the...
  5. Unable to log in to xbox account on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in to xbox account on the website: This problem has persisted over the last few days and I've been unable to log in. Whenever I hover over the login option it switches my cursor to the text select cursor. Along with that, whenever...
  6. Unable to log on to Microsoft Solitaire Games on Windows 10 since June 8.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log on to Microsoft Solitaire Games on Windows 10 since June 8.: I have played Microsoft Solitaire Games for months and starting June 8 2019 I can no longer log on. My husband can log on to his account on the same computer so the problem is not internet...
  7. Unable to log in to any Microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in to any Microsoft games: It has been over 2 weeks since I was able to log on to any Microsoft games properly. whats going on ??????????? cb48c57a-1099-498b-93f8-fec89395c32f
  8. I am unable to log in to Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to log in to Microsoft Bingo: for several days I have not been able to sign in 2ae36e36-701f-4f75-9831-2f909cf972f2
  9. Error Code 8015D002: unable to log into Xbox Live after changing my Microsoft Account Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 8015D002: unable to log into Xbox Live after changing my Microsoft Account Password: Hello, I'm having a huge problem at the moment and I have not been able to resolve this in any way whatsoever from anything that I found online. Here's the problem: I changed the password on my...
  10. Unable to log into my original Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to log into my original Microsoft account: Hey guys, So, recently I had a sudden urge to play some Rockband and Guitar Hero on my xbox 360 that I haven't turned on in about 7-8 years. I went to try and log into my xbox live account that...