Unable to log in to my account

Discus and support Unable to log in to my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one x allows me to log into my account when im offline but when I go online it dose not log me in but instead puts me at a what seems like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BriceH, Sep 23, 2019.

1. BriceH
    BriceH Guest

My Xbox one x allows me to log into my account when im offline but when I go online it dose not log me in but instead puts me at a what seems like infinite loading screen.

:)

BriceH, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Itspaddy1234 Win User

Make sure that no one else has your account or is logged into it when u attempt to sign in. Hope this helps
  3. BriceH Win User

Im trying to sign in on my Xbox one x I have turned it off, unplugged it and I have restarted it.
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

SunkNath has offered some good advice. I'd also like to add that when you are able to access the account again, you should take a few minutes to update your personal information, contact information, and password recovery information so that this is less
    likely to happen in the future. I hate to be "that guy" but situations like this are exactly why we all need to keep the information in our accounts up to date.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi BriceH

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  6. BriceH Win User

Thank you for your support i followed the steps and it worked👍��
Thema:

1. Unable to log in to my account - Similar Threads - Unable log account

2. Unable to log in to xbox account on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in to xbox account on the website: This problem has persisted over the last few days and I've been unable to log in. Whenever I hover over the login option it switches my cursor to the text select cursor. Along with that, whenever...
  3. Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version: Hi I wanted to know why It's show an error when I try to sicronize my xbox account to my Nintendo Switch at Minecraft. It says that it have an error micronizing the Microsoft account to the...
  4. Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in to Microsoft account on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch: [img] [img] My account use to work until it automatically logged me out of it one day and when I tried to get back in I would always get the same information back each time. My phone says it...
  5. Unable to log in with my account to a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in with my account to a game: Hi All, I've just gotten my first game for Xbox and, after it starts, it asks me to sign in with my Xbox Live account to save the progress. I am sign into the console, but when I chose to sing...
  6. I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com: Split from this thread. I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com. it just keeps loading forever. this started happening the day after setting up my xbox One. How can i access...
  7. Unable log enforcement account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable log enforcement account: Hello, I have a problem on my second account, indeed I was banned, I made the steps to enforcement but currently unable to log in to access my account and respond to their request. my gamertag...
  8. unable to log in to xbox account for wordament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to log in to xbox account for wordament: I have been playing wordament and solitaire for years, with an automatic login to my xbox account. since yesterday both games are unable to log in. I did the usual steps: waited for four hrs as...
  9. Unable log enforcement account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable log enforcement account: Hello, I have a problem on my second account, indeed I was banned, I made the steps to enforcement but currently unable to log in to access my account and respond to their request. my gamertag...
  10. Unable to log onto my Xbox One account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to log onto my Xbox One account!: Hey i'm having some issues with my Xbox One. I don't play too much on my Xbox One. But when i found out that a game that i have owned for a long time was playable on Xbox One trough the Backwards...