Unable to log in to play Halo: Infinite Muultiplayer Beta Via steam

Discus and support Unable to log in to play Halo: Infinite Muultiplayer Beta Via steam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I downloaded Halo: Infinite but I cannot seem to log in to my Microsoft account. It shows a screen where it says 'There is a problem with your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AkshayPatel_7, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Unable to log in to play Halo: Infinite Muultiplayer Beta Via steam

I downloaded Halo: Infinite but I cannot seem to log in to my Microsoft account. It shows a screen where it says 'There is a problem with your Microsoft Account, go to this particular website and fix it there but I don't see an option to do that. It showed me initially that I had to make a new Microsoft account, I tried to make one but then I canceled the conde sent to me on that email as I did not want to use that email. Please help with the same

Correlation Id: 99980add17574f6abd23715d8d5b07a1

Timestamp: 2021-11-29T14:18:54.149Z this is the error code it shows

:)

AkshayPatel_7, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there AkshayPatel_7 welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I suggest you try this:

Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

Open Accounts

Click Sign-in Options

Scroll down to Privacy

Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

Restart your PC!
  3. AkshayPatel_7 Win User

Hi Christopher,

I followed the exact steps mentioned but the message still shows up. Still cannot access the multiplayer and can't go past the screen. Have attached photo to explain the exact problem for your reference.

[​IMG]
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Halo infinite beta

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Navigate to the Halo Insider profile page (make sure you log in to your Halo Waypoint account).

- Navigate to the My Flights tab at the bottom of your profile.

- Under the Additional Info heading, look for a Steam Key listing next to the name of the current beta test.

- Click on Steam Key to display the Steam download code for the beta test.

- On Steam, click on the Add A Game button found in the bottom-left corner of the Steam client.

- Select Activate a Product on Steam...Select Next.

- Select I Agree after reading the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

- Paste the Halo Infinite beta code into the code box.

- Select Next.

- Select Install when asked if you want to install the game.

Once the beta build of the game finishes installing, you can launch and play the Halo Infinite beta.

Hope this helps.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Why is Xbox working with 343?

exactly, i agree the story in halo 5 was a bit meh. but the gameplay was solid enough, looking forward to playing infinite on steam.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox insider hub, Halo infinite technical preview for PC problems

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. From what I saw the Halo Infinite Flight on PC, can only be downloaded by steam. To download follow the instructions contained in the article below, there is the necessary information on how to download from Xbox and PC.

https://www.windowscentral.com/halo-infinite-be...

*We thank you in advance for contacting us, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Unable to log in to play Halo: Infinite Muultiplayer Beta Via steam - Similar Threads - Unable log play

2. Solution: Unable to log into XBOX Live for Gears 5 or Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solution: Unable to log into XBOX Live for Gears 5 or Halo MCC on PC: Here's how to resolve issues with XBOX Live profiles loading or logging in for Gears 5 and Halo: Master Chief Collection running on Windows 10/11. These are very frustrating issues that provide...
  3. Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) - Unable to Log-in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) - Unable to Log-in: Hi, I'm unable to launch TABS through the XBOX Game Pass app, I get stuck in an infinite loop on the sign in page. I select the correct Microsoft account and have Game Pass Ultimate but when I hit...
  4. Unable to log into Xbox apps on Windows 10 after changing Microsoft email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox apps on Windows 10 after changing Microsoft email.: I updated my Microsoft email in September and have been unable to log into any Xbox app (console companion, xbox, or game bar) on Windows 10 since. It launches and says 'We couldn't sign you in to...
  5. Unable to log in to Xbox live on Windows after account email change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log in to Xbox live on Windows after account email change.: A few days ago I updated the email on my Microsoft account and since then I haven't been able to log in to Xbox live on my PC. The error code I have been receiving is 0x87DD0005. None of the other...
  6. Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360: I am pretty much having all kinds of issues, but let me start from the beginning. The FIRST issue was that while playing ONLINE I suddenly could not send any of my messages to my friends. This...
  7. Microsoft Flight simulator unable to log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight simulator unable to log in: I got a warning saying that there was something wrong with my Microsoft account, I changed my phone number for my account to my new phone number, and for some reason Microsoft flagged that as an...
  8. Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in

in XboX Insiders
    Others are unable to play games on my Xbox unless I am logged in: If my account is not logged in on my Xbox, everyone who tries to play anything is told that the person who purchased it needs to log in. This is a relatively new issue. Anyone else? Already...
  9. OS8 unable to play any games that log into xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OS8 unable to play any games that log into xbox: Any game that logs into xbox games does not work now in OS8, If you uninstall and try to install you get that you are unable to install from the windows store. this was first noticeable for uno...
  10. I'm unable to log into Xbox to play Microsftt Solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to log into Xbox to play Microsftt Solitaire.: Recently my PC crashed and we had to rebuild it. Now when I open Solitaire it attempts to login to Xbox Live. That fails and it prompts me to log me into Xbox Live, and it hangs. I'm pretty sure...