unable to log in to xbox live

Discus and support unable to log in to xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its interesting that the site keeps offering options to speak to an agent and then just loops you back to the previous unhelpful page. I'm just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrianNelles, Feb 12, 2019.

1. BrianNelles
    BrianNelles Guest

Its interesting that the site keeps offering options to speak to an agent and then just loops you back to the previous unhelpful page.

I'm just wanting to know if there is a protracted service problem or if my xbox has a problem but i've been unable to log in for 3 days now. No gamepass or youtube. although Netflix seems to work. Able to play single player games already loaded as long as
    they do not require the UPnP.

I live in Kamloops, BC, Canada. Buddy on the other side of town says his is working fine. I used my phone as an alternate wifi hub to confirm it is not my router. nothing changed when I used it to get to internet.

Do I need to just keep waiting patiently? Thanks.

:)

BrianNelles, Feb 12, 2019
  2. CeasedThought Win User

status “everything is now up”.....WRONG!

Unable to log in .. says try later..

Xbox live shows up and no issues.
  3. M12MKD Win User

Status Code 80048821

I too am unable to log in to xbox live even after doing the secuity issues.
  4. BrianNelles Win User

Thank you! I'll remember that for the future for sure.
  5. WPAK Win User

Unable to Log in to Xbox Live

Hi there,

try the following steps, it should fix this issue.

1. Check
    account.live.com/.../manage
    to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified

2. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

4. Turn the console off,

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 1.) enter the security verification afterwards and alls should be fine again.
  6. taidara Win User

Unable to log in to xbox live

Additional note: If you do not see Download Profile, press "X" on your controller to sign out of your profile.
Thema:

1. unable to log in to xbox live - Similar Threads - unable log live

2. Getting an error unable to log into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error unable to log into xbox live: Checked network status on xbox and it says I am connected to the internet and all services are available. I have tried a restart and full shut down - still can't connect....
  3. X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3: Hey peeps! I have a lot of issues with my system lately. If I try to get into Modern Warfare 3, it doesn't let me connect at all to Xbox Live. X1 games are fine though. I rarely have...
  4. Unable to log in to xbox live on windows PC - error 0xbba

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to xbox live on windows PC - error 0xbba: 1) Is there any ETA on a fix for this as I see this issue has been ongoing since the 27th September from other posts. 2) Is there any way to access my games without connecting, since currently I...
  5. Unable to log in to Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to log in to Xbox Live Rewards: You are telling users to review the MyStatement on the MyRewards page when users can't even log in to Xbox Live Rewards. Please stop. 6d28fe35-e793-4eb9-be1e-2ef1a8bedbbe
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to log into Xbox Live Rewards: Since the website has had the informative page about switching to Microsoft Rewards I can no longer log in. I have used Chrome, Edge, and Safari all will not work....
  7. Xbox live unable to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live unable to log in: Please advise unable to log into xbox rec's error message to try again later it has been 60 mins thanks Pam b4183631-76fe-4213-bcda-be7835089870
  8. Unable to log in on my xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in on my xbox live: I am unable to log-in in my xbox live on my new laptop. even though I can log-in on windows and xbox website. 9c8ad29c-b319-4aa4-8f8d-89d5ca9a33e3
  9. Unable to update Xbox 360 or log into live account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update Xbox 360 or log into live account!: My Xbox has been in hibernation for a year or so. I just hooked it up finally. The Xbox 360 says I need to update it prior to logging into my live account. I try to update it and get this error...
  10. Unable to log into Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to log into Xbox live.: For the last several hours going back into yesterday around 7pm central time. I have not been able to log into Xbox live. Is there a problem with you service? My son can not log into his as well....