Unable to Log on/Sign in

Discus and support Unable to Log on/Sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everyday there is a new problem relating to Xbox One. The latest issue that I am having is to do with signing in to my account. When I attempt to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Louise Lydia Young, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Unable to Log on/Sign in

Everyday there is a new problem relating to Xbox One. The latest issue that I am having is to do with signing in to my account. When I attempt to sign in this is what I see on my screen.

Please re-enter your password

Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password for ………….@outlook.com.

When I enter the correct password for my account this then appears on my screen.

Try again later

There was a problem, and we could not continue. (0x80a4001a)

If players are unable to access their accounts there's a problem and this need fixing immediately. I used to say Xbox was the best console to have but I have had so many problems with the Xbox One. I'm looking forward to the next PlayStation coming
    out.

Kind Regards

Louise Young

:)

Louise Lydia Young, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Bazajaytee, Oct 31, 2018
  3. newgirl961
    newgirl961 Guest
    unable to log on

I purchased many of the jigsaw puzzles over the last year, and enjoyed solving them Last Monday, April 16th, I downloaded 2 new puzzles, and then shut down the computer. When I started it up Tuesday, it loaded a Microsoft update, and since then I have
    not been able to load either the x box games. When I load the jigsaw puzzle from the menu, it shows only the original puzzles, and 1500+ points. Las I looked, I had 117,000+ points and many more games that I downloaded over the last year. How can this be
    fixed?? I love the jigsaws, I find them relaxing, and 90% of what I had is missing. Please let me4 know how to get them and my x box on line back.

Thank you, [MOD Removed]

newgirl961, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Unable to Log on/Sign in

Mine has done the same everyday the last 4 days in a row i got it working each time but now no go!!!

Help anyone ???

BradleyWilkoson, Oct 31, 2018
  5. We're all having the same problem. Remove account re add then it works but then back to the same issue when you turn off then on again. My boys very fed up.

SnaggedCoast563, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Re-add your account. Remove and add it back again. This should help. MS getting problems with login servers

Darkwolfecze, Oct 31, 2018
  7. I have the Problem today. I did a new make Profil. I buy the X box yesterday.

But the Problem come today. CODE 0X80A4001A. I cant login in my Profil. Then came this Code. Sry when my english not is so good.

RicardaScherrer, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Unable to Log on/Sign in

Try these steps Go to Settings > Account > Remove Accounts. Once done, reboot the console and add your account.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 31, 2018
  9. Thank you all, for your help. The Problem is end by me.

RicardaScherrer, Nov 1, 2018
  10. This has worked but I do not think I should have had to have done that. I'm also not sure if this is a
    temporary fix or permanent fix for the problem. I am still unhappy with what has happened. I'm currently looking at the PS4 Pro. Thank you for the help, Gamerboy177 (Sam).

Kind Regards

Louise Young

Louise Lydia Young, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Log on/Sign in

1. Unable to Log on/Sign in - Similar Threads - Unable Log Sign

2. Unable to Log In: 0x801901f4 and 0x80190005

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Log In: 0x801901f4 and 0x80190005: I got these same two error messages when I try and log in that I have seen other folks getting on this thread: 0x801901f4 and 0x80190005. I was able to fix it by doing a hard reset but keeping the...
  3. Unable To Log Into Sudoku On Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable To Log Into Sudoku On Windows 10: Are there any resolutions to the issue with Sudoku? The error messages states to uninstall then reinstall the app. I have done this several times without success. There are two challenges left to...
  4. I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com: Split from this thread. I am unable to log into the "my account" page on xbox.com. it just keeps loading forever. this started happening the day after setting up my xbox One. How can i access...
  5. Unable to log in to xbox live on windows PC - error 0xbba

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in to xbox live on windows PC - error 0xbba: 1) Is there any ETA on a fix for this as I see this issue has been ongoing since the 27th September from other posts. 2) Is there any way to access my games without connecting, since currently I...
  6. Unable to log in to Xbox Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to log in to Xbox Live Rewards: You are telling users to review the MyStatement on the MyRewards page when users can't even log in to Xbox Live Rewards. Please stop. 6d28fe35-e793-4eb9-be1e-2ef1a8bedbbe
  7. Keep getting logged out randomly after latest firmware (Omega), and are unable to login again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting logged out randomly after latest firmware (Omega), and are unable to login again ...: After the latest firmware update (Omega ring), I keep getting logged out randomly, and are unable to login again until I restart the console. The console repeatedly keeps asking for my password....
  8. Xbox live unable to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live unable to log in: Please advise unable to log into xbox rec's error message to try again later it has been 60 mins thanks Pam b4183631-76fe-4213-bcda-be7835089870
  9. Unable to log into fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into fortnite: I have been unable to log in to fortnite for the last couple of weeks. We have reset factory settings on the xbox and also reloaded the game but still no joy. Any suggestions?...
  10. Unable log enforcement account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable log enforcement account: Hello, I have a problem on my second account, indeed I was banned, I made the steps to enforcement but currently unable to log in to access my account and respond to their request. my gamertag...