Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live

Discus and support Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect to xbox live and just can't, it's been a week or something like that When I run the connectivity test, I get the service... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RodrigoDoki, Apr 10, 2019.

1. RodrigoDoki
    RodrigoDoki Guest

I've been trying to connect to xbox live and just can't, it's been a week or something like that

When I run the connectivity test, I get the service alert icon, but the xbox service alert page shows everything's fine

what's wrong?

:)

RodrigoDoki, Apr 10, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    RodrigoDoki

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about not being able to sign into Xbox Live on your 360.

Below I'll provide a helpful link with multiple solutions on how to get that issue resolved:

Can't sign into Xbox Live on 360 console

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. A Wraith God Win User

4. timelord2009 Win User

Smartglass for 360 officially unsupported?

I think its wrong that the Xbox 360 smartglass won't run I used that programme before the Xbox one came out and now I unable to sign or login the the app. It seems strange that the smartglass app for 360 is still downloadable and get I can to login in or
    connect to the 360.....
  5. mcmaverick56 Win User

Actually after I select a new avatar it states xbox live connection is lost. I am unable to login.
  6. BittererOrb271 Win User

I'm trying to log into my sons xbox. We got him xbox live for xmass.

same here... paid $59 to activate online.. yet unable to login into xbox live from xb console.. tried download profile but got an error
Thema:

1. Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live - Similar Threads - Unable login 360

2. Unable to login to xbox 1x and xbox live website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to xbox 1x and xbox live website: Started up my xbox this morning, after it updated last night, and it won't log me in. It logs the rest if my family in fine, just not me, which is pointless because they can't play on that box...
  3. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...: I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I...
  4. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all: Hi, I am unable to log into the Xbox (Beta) app at all. It is giving me the message "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it." I have restarted...
  6. unable to login my account 0x80a40401

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to login my account 0x80a40401: hi .. today when i was trying to login my account i get messge saying " You appear to be in a region where this service is not available 0x80a40401 " i didn't change anything in my xbox...
  7. Elder Scrolls Online - Unable to login, server timed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Unable to login, server timed out: Hi, I've just come back to playing the Elder Scrolls Online, or have tried to, but I get timeout after timeout trying to actually login. Eventually the game will work OK and is fine once it lets...
  8. Unable to Login into Xbox account on IOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to Login into Xbox account on IOS: Can someone please help? Since the beginning of December 2018 i have been unable to login into my Xbox account on my Ipad. Its now January the 22nd 2019 and i still cant login. i have deleted...
  9. Unable to play games unless we login the user that bought them is logued in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games unless we login the user that bought them is logued in: Hello, We have a new Xbox one. I have setup myself (adult) and my two kids (teens) (family account) We have a normal Xbox Live account and a Xbox pass all seem to work. But when we try to play...
  10. Unable to login to our Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to our Xbox 360: So, we just finished updating our Xbox Live membership and we are still unable to connect to Xbox live. Our Network is connected. Don't understand why it keeps telling us our subscription has...