Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I did a reset to my pc a few days ago and I tried to log in to Xbox but I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PallavShrivastava, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10

I did a reset to my pc a few days ago and I tried to log in to Xbox but I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I own. I have tried reinstalling, resetting, and repairing both apps with no luck. I have tried stopping and starting all Xbox services and that didn't help either.

Please help

:)

PallavShrivastava, Apr 5, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

I can't connect to Xbox Parties in Xbox Game Bar!

3. Alexander8312 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Cant login into the xbox beta app on windows

when i click on login any login icon it went grey and then back on the xbox beta app

same in the game bar i cant log in

that pretty bad if you wann play forza but you need to be logged in for it
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

xbox game bar

5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Game Bar Missing Menus

6. Greg Carmack - Windo Win User

Xbox Game Bar

Thema:

Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10

1. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable login app

2. Unable to login to Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox Live?: | think an update happened over the weekend on my surface pro and following that I'm unable to play FM2021. Whilst loading it shows Xbox Live login as failing. Login to xbox live is fine its...
  3. Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...: Hi. My console is an Xbox One X. For a about a week or so, I haven't been able to connect to xbox live in any of my retrocompatible games. It's like the emulator doesn't connect to the internet,...
  4. Xbox One Error - Unable to join the Fortnite login queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Error - Unable to join the Fortnite login queue: Hi! I keep getting this error today: "Unable to join the Fortnite login queue. Please try again later." I got it a little over a week ago, the error lasted all day, but worked again the next day...
  5. Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.: I purchased the xbox game pass through the microsoft store on browser, I go to download Gears 5 and it automatically launches the microsoft store app and proceeds to let me download the game. I...
  6. Unable login in Steaming app Android,always Xbox Logo

in XboX Insiders
    Unable login in Steaming app Android,always Xbox Logo: phone: mi 10 pro Android version: 10 QKQ1.191117.002 CPU:Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Resolution:2340 x 1080 submitted by /u/CNPlayer [link] [comments]
  7. Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Burnz316 [link] [comments]
  8. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...: I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I...
  9. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App - Unable to login at all: Hi, I am unable to log into the Xbox (Beta) app at all. It is giving me the message "Sorry, Partner! Looks like you're stuck in No Man's Land! Try restarting the app to fix it." I have restarted...