Unable to make a purchase

Discus and support Unable to make a purchase in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Unable to make a purchase because Microsoft won't accept my California zip code 51545dfb-32c3-4d2e-ae10-1cace65ad9c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by davengster, Nov 25, 2021.

1. davengster
    davengster Guest

Unable to make a purchase because Microsoft won't accept my California zip code

:)

davengster, Nov 25, 2021
  2. AirThrower40615 Win User

Unable to make purchases

Sorry I meant if I buy another gold since my 360 one won't work on my xb1 do I Need to make up a new Hammett tag and profile And start all over again or can I just cancel that one and allocate the new one
  3. Justin DaMouf Win User

Unable to make purchases

Same issue!! It's 2016 and Microsoft has no solution for the problem.
  4. RadZakpak Win User

Unable to make purchases

Thanks for the response. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with the problem so this can get fixed soon. It's been real frustrating not being able to use my own money put onto my account. I've sat this whole week with an xbox one and no games.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Unable to make purchases

6. urdaddy420 Win User

Unable to make purchases

I have done all the trouble-shooting with support but nothing worked. It imhas something to do with my dashboard preview
Thema:

1. Unable to make a purchase - Similar Threads - Unable purchase

2. I’m unable to purchase a Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to purchase a Series X: Last week, I accidentally purchased a Series X whilst trying to see the shipping time & price, and I hit the “place order” button on accident. So I quickly canceled the order. Now, I’m trying to...
  3. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft,...
  4. Unable to delete additional address and unable to purchase from the Philippines for the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to delete additional address and unable to purchase from the Philippines for the...: Unable to delete additional address and unable to purchase from the Philippines for the gamertag change. 9cd7fd8b-f7ef-4349-9f0c-74f35f49f5e3
  5. Diablo II locked out unable to play though I purchased it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo II locked out unable to play though I purchased it.: How do I get back to enjoying this game that I purchased? I haven't played it for a few months and now it says that the owner of the game needs to log in in order to use it. You can appreciate how...
  6. I am unable to purchase the Xbox Game Pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to purchase the Xbox Game Pass ultimate: Hello everyone! I recently acquired an Xbox Series S, but I'd like to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, I get a message saying "It looks like something went wrong" I've tried...
  7. Unable to Change Purchase Settings (Account is somehow both a Child & Organizer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Change Purchase Settings (Account is somehow both a Child & Organizer): Hi, recently I partook in the Minecraft migration, and was not-so-pleasantly surprised upon seeing that I basically had just deleted any and all access to Minecraft without simply purchasing the...
  8. Unable to purchase items, even as Guardian

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to purchase items, even as Guardian: Hi guys. I'm trying to buy a minecraft realm, but when I go to checkout, it simply says "You don't have permission to purchase". I'm in a family, by myself. I'm the guardian. I can't change my...
  9. Game Pass for PC account name Different from main account? Unable to purchase Halo Infinite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass for PC account name Different from main account? Unable to purchase Halo Infinite...: My main account for xbox is under my original name. When i bought a PC i created a throwaway account just to get into party chat with people. Now i bought game pass ultimate and i am somehow using...
  10. Unable to see Minecraft in my purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to see Minecraft in my purchased games: Hi, I was able to find the email receipt for purchasing Minecraft Windows 10. But I am unable to download it or see it in my purchases. How can I get it back? TIA...