Unable to make a purchase

Discus and support Unable to make a purchase in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Unable to make a purchase because Microsoft won't accept my California zip code 51545dfb-32c3-4d2e-ae10-1cace65ad9c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by davengster, Nov 25, 2021.

1. davengster
    davengster Guest

Unable to make a purchase because Microsoft won't accept my California zip code

:)

davengster, Nov 25, 2021
  2. AirThrower40615 Win User

Unable to make purchases

Sorry I meant if I buy another gold since my 360 one won't work on my xb1 do I Need to make up a new Hammett tag and profile And start all over again or can I just cancel that one and allocate the new one
  3. Justin DaMouf Win User

Unable to make purchases

Same issue!! It's 2016 and Microsoft has no solution for the problem.
  4. RadZakpak Win User

Unable to make purchases

Thanks for the response. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with the problem so this can get fixed soon. It's been real frustrating not being able to use my own money put onto my account. I've sat this whole week with an xbox one and no games.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Unable to make purchases

6. urdaddy420 Win User

Unable to make purchases

I have done all the trouble-shooting with support but nothing worked. It imhas something to do with my dashboard preview
Thema:

1. Unable to make a purchase - Similar Threads - Unable purchase

2. Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase: Hello, all. I have owned Minecraft for several years. I own the Microsoft 10 (bedrock) edition. I recently purchased a computer that is upgrades with Windows 11. When I log into my Xbox account on...
  3. Unable to download movie and tv purchases made from Windows or Movies Anywhere on to my 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download movie and tv purchases made from Windows or Movies Anywhere on to my 360: The title pretty much says it all. The error I get says that the license can not be retireved, yet I can stream them with no problem. BEcause my internet is not always the most stable, I'd like to...
  4. Forza Motorsport 7 Purchased but unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Purchased but unable to download: I purchased Forza Motorsport 7 before it became unavailable and use to be able to play it just fine. Now I can see it on my account on the Xbox app in windows but I cannot download it. I have a...
  5. Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase BCFx - Doug Williams Ed. from the Microsoft Store on XBOX Series X....: Trying to purchase BCFx-Doug Williams Ed. and keep receiving this message: Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. I have tried about 15 times over 2 days. Still not...
  6. Vanguard Purchase unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vanguard Purchase unable to download: I purchased Vanguard ultimate edition but cannot play it because the system is telling me to buy it again. Order number was Order 9300159096 Thank you Marcos Cortez...
  7. Unable to purchase anything digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase anything digital: I need some serious help. I’m unable to purchase anything from the Microsoft store. It tells me something went wrong and the purchase did not go through but it debit my account and took the money...
  8. Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchased a game on Xbox store on Xbox series X: Is any one else having problems purchasing Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Game today? 19b8bf37-19a4-4741-9441-9ed26a68eeae
  9. Unable to Install Purchased Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Install Purchased Games: I bought Quake 2 and Doom 64 from the windows store and even after upgrading to Windows 11 Xbox App still asks me to have Administrator Level to install them (violent content) while I'm the only...
  10. Unable to make purchases or start downloads on my Xbox 360 Elite console store or on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to make purchases or start downloads on my Xbox 360 Elite console store or on my...: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 Elite, and up until yesterday I was able to buy games and download them from the Game Store on the console. On Oct 6, at around 10-11pm, I added $60.00 to my...