Unable to obtain NAT type

Discus and support Unable to obtain NAT type in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I've been trying to connect my phone to the Xbox via streaming but keeps coming up with unable to obtain NAT type. What should I do submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kick_my_fucking_dog, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:14 AM.

1. Unable to obtain NAT type

Hi I've been trying to connect my phone to the Xbox via streaming but keeps coming up with unable to obtain NAT type. What should I do

submitted by /u/kick_my_fucking_dog
    [link] [comments]

/u/kick_my_fucking_dog, Nov 7, 2019 at 12:14 AM
  2. zanswer Win User

NAT problem

CoBBrah1, this could mean, that You has double NAT, so You need to check what type of IP address Your router is obtained from internet provider.
  3. Highland3r Win User

"The sample rate for your microphone isn't supported" - Mic already enabled in Privacy Settings

"My NAT type is Open and according to that guide I should be having a problem."
    My NAT type is Open and according to that guide I should NOT be having a problem.

Editing was disabled and I was unable to correct my mistake.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Teredo is unable to qualify

If you can’t hear your friends online, or you can’t join or host an Xbox Live multiplayer game, go to
    Network > Settings in the Xbox app and check
    NAT type

If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation
    (NAT).

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC
    that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

For a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat
  5. Ishka Baha Win User

I have tried EVERYTHING!!!

Here is my info:

Modem: RCA model DCM425

Router: none

Connection type: Wired

Internet Type: Cable

ISP: Isight Cable

UpNP: unknown

NAT: unknown

No error codes
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot Connect to Online Services while In-Game

If you can’t join or host an Xbox Live multiplayer game, or you can’t connect to a party chat session, press the
    Start button, select Settings > Gaming >
    Xbox Networking and check NAT type.

If it says Teredo is unable to qualify, your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.

Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers, and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network address translation
    (NAT).

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC
    that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

For more info: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat
Thema:

Unable to obtain NAT type

1. Unable to obtain NAT type - Similar Threads - Unable obtain NAT

2. Unable to log in to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to log in to Xbox Live: Recently joined the Beta ring from the Delta ring in order to try console streaming. Last night and tonight, I cannot log in to XBL at all. It doesn't auto-sign in when I turn on the console...
  3. Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalled Free Minecraft on console, unable to reinstall: I bought a Xbox One S 2 years ago. It had a free download of Minecraft. Then, it always updates. Now it is SUPPOSED to be Bedrock Edition. However, it would not work. It kept kicking me out and...
  4. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  5. Unable to Cofigure xbox elite series 2 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Cofigure xbox elite series 2 wireless controller: Hi My xbox elite series 2 wireless controller arrived yesterday, I followed all the instructions but I'm unable to configure the device as the "Configure" button/link does not show up in the...
  6. ,,Unable to connect to world" on MC PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ,,Unable to connect to world" on MC PE: Iv'e been playing with my friend on his world for a couple of days now and today i just couldn't connect and when i try, it says,,Unable to connect to world" we both bought MCPE from google play...
  7. Unable to subscribe to any tier of Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to subscribe to any tier of Game Pass: After completing the 2 months for $2 promotion of Game Pass Ultimate, I am unable to subscribe to Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate. When I try to subscribe to either option in the Xbox...
  8. Unable to obtain xbox one anniversary call of duty bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to obtain xbox one anniversary call of duty bundle: I was instructed by the support team to make a thread on these forums using reference number [Mod Removed] On Saturday I received the Xbox one anniversary promotion email. I was at work and...
  9. Deluxe Edition problems-VIP status not recognized, unable to obtain most cars from packs for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deluxe Edition problems-VIP status not recognized, unable to obtain most cars from packs for ...: I pre-ordered and downloaded Deluxe Edition for Forza Horizon 2 so it was ready to play on the release date. After playing it after a couple hours I realized I was not getting bonuses for VIP....
  10. Unable to obtain Teredo IP address (UK - Virgin Media Superhub 1)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to obtain Teredo IP address (UK - Virgin Media Superhub 1): Hi Unable to obtain Teredo IP address. I have tried the following: Using XBOX ONE (updated), Virgin Media Superhub (v1), Wired connection Reboot Superhub / XBOX Wired or WIFI Toggle UPnP on...