Unable to obtain xbox one anniversary call of duty bundle

Discus and support Unable to obtain xbox one anniversary call of duty bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was instructed by the support team to make a thread on these forums using reference number [Mod Removed] On Saturday I received the Xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ABD0U, Nov 25, 2014.

1. ABD0U
    ABD0U Guest

I was instructed by the support team to make a thread on these forums using reference number [Mod Removed]

On Saturday I received the Xbox one anniversary promotion email. I was at work and opened the email from my phone. To my excitement, it showed me that one of my gifts was the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare bundle. I decided to wait until I got home to follow
    through with the email, so that I could take care of it on my computer. That said once I attempted to open the email again, I got an error that said "The page you have requested is unavailable!" The support agent asked me to include the link I was sent to
    "http://pages.engage.xbox.com/page.aspx?qs=?13567AG134521116561@3gst2" as well. After contacting support, I was told that you would resend the link so that
    I could receive my bundle. Thank you for your support and rock on Xbox!

:)

ABD0U, Nov 25, 2014
  2. Xbox one bundle with new call of duty ?

Simply Games do a bundle with the new white Sunset Overdrive bundle & COD for £339.99, it's out of stock at the moment but worth keeping an eye on in case it comes back in stock.

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-white-with-sunset-overdrive--call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

They also do a black console and COD for £329.99

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-with-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

There's also the ltd edition 1tb COD console bundle from GAME but thats £399.99

artful c0dger, Nov 25, 2014
  3. Faalbaard
    Faalbaard Guest
    Faalbaard, Nov 25, 2014
  4. artful c0dger Win User

Xbox one bundle with new call of duty ?

Simply Games do a bundle with the new white Sunset Overdrive bundle & COD for £339.99, it's out of stock at the moment but worth keeping an eye on in case it comes back in stock.

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-white-with-sunset-overdrive--call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

They also do a black console and COD for £329.99

www.simplygames.com/.../xbox-one-console-with-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle-xbox-one

There's also the ltd edition 1tb COD console bundle from GAME but thats £399.99
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Has Microsoft, yet again, failed at a chance for some great PR?

6. SiXftSiXTaLL NL Win User

Matte Xbox One Console, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare: Limited Edition Xbox One Console is it Matte Finish?

7. Lofty Who Win User

Do I buy the new 1TB Xbox One ??

8. Cal 2010 Win User

Figured out why the COD: AW bundle codes don't work

Nope, even on the Microsoft website the bundle says Day Zero:

www.xbox.com/.../call-of-duty-advanced-warfare

"The bundle also includes the full game download of the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition, with early access and double XP on November 3, plus two custom weapons: the AK-12G Assault Rifle and Crossbow-B2."
Thema:

1. Unable to obtain xbox one anniversary call of duty bundle - Similar Threads - Unable obtain anniversary

2. Minecraft 'unable to connect to world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 'unable to connect to world': Im trying to play with a friend on minecraft and join her world but it just gives us the 'unable to connect' error but very occasionally, were both using the same version of the game and weve both...
  3. Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error: I am trying to enter a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day code purchased from mmoga and its not a trial and its the correct region (EU). Upon entering the code it asks to turn on reocccuring payment...
  4. Unable to connect to online game services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to online game services: I am currently unable to connect to any online game services using my Xbox One. This started today, although I have not used my console for about 2 weeks. I was on an insider beta build, so the...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Unable to Connect to World Error: So whenever I try to join my friend's world on Minecraft Windows 10, it gives me the message "Unable to connect to world." He plays on a mobile device, and he can occasionally join my games. I am...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I've been getting the error code 0x800704cf whenever I turn on my Xbox and it won't connect to Xbox live. I am aware xbox have been having issues today but their website says the issues are...
  7. Unable to install Halo MCC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Halo MCC: So MCC and Reach got added to the store yesterday (4th today). So i went to install it like everyone else to be greeted by "Install on my devices" which struck me as odd at first, double checking...
  8. Unable to obtain NAT type

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to obtain NAT type: Hi I've been trying to connect my phone to the Xbox via streaming but keeps coming up with unable to obtain NAT type. What should I do submitted by /u/kick_my_fucking_dog [link] [comments]
  9. Deluxe Edition problems-VIP status not recognized, unable to obtain most cars from packs for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deluxe Edition problems-VIP status not recognized, unable to obtain most cars from packs for ...: I pre-ordered and downloaded Deluxe Edition for Forza Horizon 2 so it was ready to play on the release date. After playing it after a couple hours I realized I was not getting bonuses for VIP....
  10. Unable to obtain Teredo IP address (UK - Virgin Media Superhub 1)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to obtain Teredo IP address (UK - Virgin Media Superhub 1): Hi Unable to obtain Teredo IP address. I have tried the following: Using XBOX ONE (updated), Virgin Media Superhub (v1), Wired connection Reboot Superhub / XBOX Wired or WIFI Toggle UPnP on...