Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005

Discus and support Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm unable to open/login to EA Access on both Xbox One and PC. On Xbox One: Pulsating EA logo then blank screen On PC: Error Code 0x87DD0005... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samrat N, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Samrat N
    Samrat N Guest

Hi,

I'm unable to open/login to EA Access on both Xbox One and PC.

On Xbox One: Pulsating EA logo then blank screen

On PC: Error Code 0x87DD0005

This is going on for the past 1 month. I have tried reinstalling the app on both devices; didn't work.

I'm holding off from subscribing because of this issue.

Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005 [​IMG]

:)

Samrat N, Sep 2, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Hi!

Hope this helps

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x87DD0005
    I have tried every step before posting here, apart from resetting my Xbox and PC.

Since the issue is on both platforms, I guess resetting is futile.

Are you using wireless or ethernet? Have you opened/forwarded the ports on PC and Xbox?

Try to reset at least the console, maybe is easy and fast to see if this fix the issue.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. Samrat N Win User

I'm getting the same issue on PC, but on Xbox One, the app works fine, so for the Xbox One, try uninstalling the app, then do a

power cycle
    , reinstall the app, and try launching the app.
    Tried just now. Didn't work.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm getting the same issue on PC, but on Xbox One, the app works fine, so for the Xbox One, try uninstalling the app, then do a

power cycle
    , reinstall the app, and try launching the app.
  6. Samrat N Win User

Hi!

Hope this helps

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x87DD0005
    I have tried every step before posting here, apart from resetting my Xbox and PC.

Since the issue is on both platforms, I guess resetting is futile.

Are you using wireless or ethernet? Have you opened/forwarded the ports on PC and Xbox?

Try to reset at least the console, maybe is easy and fast to see if this fix the issue.

Both devices are connected via ethernet.

Could you specify the port numbers or link me to a guide?
Thema:

1. Unable to open EA Access (Xbox One/PC) - Error Code 0x87DD0005 - Similar Threads - Unable open Access

2. Unable to open Microsoft Movies & TV app on xbox360 (status=80c90010)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open Microsoft Movies & TV app on xbox360 (status=80c90010): When I click on Microsoft Movies and TV, to rent a movie, it takes me to an error screen that reads: "The xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later. (status=80c90010). I've...
  3. Xbox OneX unable to open Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneX unable to open Netflix: I can currently access Netflix with my LG smart tvs (both), samsungs (both), Sony tv and Ps4 all on wi-fi. I have my xbox onex hardwired into modem and have a fiber optic 1Gbs connection. All...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition last Wednesday and I have since spent a week trying to get the game to work. I left my PC on overnight to download the game, but Firefox crashed the...
  5. unable to open xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to open xbox: When I open Xbox, I see this(screenshot). [img] When I click on sign in, a dialog box is opened and again gets closed and shows the same. When I click on go to xbox, click on I agree and give...
  6. WE are unable to open Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WE are unable to open Fortnite: WE are unable to open Fortnite , we have downloaded it but it just don't start up. 65f7852d-79e1-4b3e-b048-a137e2fe16ab
  7. unable to open microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to open microsoft store: hello I can not open microsoft store on my xbox one message try again we could not load the page b0f92afa-c4d2-41f2-9219-198fcdb90a64
  8. Opened backup Xbox One unit; unable to use promotional card I paid for due to expiration

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Opened backup Xbox One unit; unable to use promotional card I paid for due to expiration: As the title says, I have a brand new, never used "Choose One" card that was in the brand new Xbox One purchase that I opened. Inside, there was a promotional card that allowed me to choose a...
  9. unable to open avatar store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to open avatar store: I cannot open avatar storeeevery time I click find more, I get a pop up saying change setting which I have done and nothing has changed. Also I'm not using a child account!...
  10. Gift packs unable to be opened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift packs unable to be opened: Bought the Rise of the Tomb Raider game physically for the Xbox 360 last week, got the Season Pass for the game and the DLC provided by the pass. Opened some of the gift packs provided by the DLC...