unable to open minecraft java pls help?

Discus and support unable to open minecraft java pls help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive changed my account like it told me to, but now it cant find my java account and im unable to even open the game because this: Minecraft Launcher is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vwavwes, Apr 18, 2022.

1. vwavwes
    vwavwes Guest

ive changed my account like it told me to, but now it cant find my java account and im unable to even open the game because this: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

i have played the game before but it has been at least a year and a half since ive touched the game. it shows that i have a switch download of it, but does not acknowledge the java one i had bought before it. i doubt i have the proof of purchase for it anymore because its been a solid 3 years since i bought it

:)

vwavwes, Apr 18, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi VWAVWES! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please log in the Microsoft store app with the Microsoft account you use to Migrate your Mojang account, look for the Minecraft launcher and next to the play button will be a get button, the launcher is free, you won't need to pay for it
  3. ElectroZeus610 Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

My friends and I are playing on the widows version of Minecraft, not java. And I don’t know about their NAT, but I’m sure its open
  4. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
  5. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  6. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
Thema:

1. unable to open minecraft java pls help? - Similar Threads - unable open minecraft

2. System Information is unable to open this .nfo file. The file might be corrupt or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System Information is unable to open this .nfo file. The file might be corrupt or...: When I have sonic generations I put fairlight.nfo to sonic generations folder but I can't play the game so I need this nfo file but it gave me error Pls help 5ae908d4-6e78-4743-b3c2-dd53ff5c7b73
  3. Error message when trying to install Xbox app and unable to open microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to install Xbox app and unable to open microsoft store: Recently I tried to install the Xbox Game Pass app on my computer, however it would not install and displayed the message "We weren't able to install the app (0x800700B7)" after this I thought it...
  4. Unable to open any games or apps. One updating game permanently stuck at 4%.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open any games or apps. One updating game permanently stuck at 4%.: As it says in the title. I'm connected to the internet and the console is connected to wifi extender/booster whatever via ethernet cable. I haven't changed anything since I last played the...
  5. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone: Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months. Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our end" Phoned the only number I could find...
  6. My worlds in Minecraft don't open, appears: "Unable to load your world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds in Minecraft don't open, appears: "Unable to load your world": Hi, I'm an Xbox One gamer and I have frequent issues with Minecraft. When I open one of my worlds, it says "Unable to load your world" and then I click again and nothing happens and I can't get...
  7. Minecraft Unable to Connect to World - Both NATS Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Unable to Connect to World - Both NATS Open: Alright, I want to preface this by saying that both my NAT and my friend's NAT are OPEN. I am on Windows 10, and my friend is on Xbox. Yes they have the correct version, as they have connected to...
  8. Unable to Open Minecraft After Joining RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Open Minecraft After Joining RTX beta: Not Sure if this is an Issue For This Subreddit but here goes... I just joined the Minecraft RTX Beta on My PC and let Microsoft Store Download re-download the game. Going to open It Up, It...
  9. Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Minecraft: Xbox One Edition - Unable to Open: Has anyone else had issues getting into Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? We downloaded it with our Xbox Live Gold membership and were able to play it for a day then it started to come up with "Do you...
  10. Unable to open Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to open Minecraft world: My world on the xbox one won't open any more. I have tried restarting the game as well as the console and it is still not opening. Is this a known problem and is there a way for me to fix it?...