Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab

Discus and support Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently made a custom controller from the Xbox design lab. I am able to save the design, but when I do, the controller is labeled under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SolarSir, Jul 31, 2016.

1. SolarSir
    SolarSir Guest

I have recently made a custom controller from the Xbox design lab. I am able to save the design, but when I do, the controller is labeled under "Untitled Design", with the gamertag under that label says "by BoricSuperset81", my old gamertag given to me by
    default when I created my online Microsoft account. I've had it changed to since then, but upon using the lab several times, the old gamertag keeps showing up. I think it's for this reason that whenever I attempt to order the controller, I am redirected
    to an error page stating I was redirected too many times. To combat this, I've tried clearing the cookies of my device, as well as deleting any old emails associated with my account, but to no avail. Could there be a glitch that I triggered with my gamertag
    that won't allow me to purchase a custom controller?

:)

SolarSir, Jul 31, 2016
  2. Mallon425
    Mallon425 Guest
    XBox Design Labs Order #: 9883047478

I ordered a custom controller from the Design Labs website on December 6th. The order was processed and it was delivered yesterday, but I still haven't received my 15,000 rewards points. Order #: 9883047478

Mallon425, Jul 31, 2016
  3. Rewards credits not received

I followed the link in Xbox rewards and ordered a custom controller from the design lab on Dec 2nd. My order shipped on the 6th and I still haven't received my rewards credits. What's the deal?

Enric0 Palazz0, Jul 31, 2016
  4. Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab

There could be a possible reason as to why this is happening. But as well the Design Lab wont be released until and as of September of 2016. So it might just be of the release date. If not maybe their might be connectivity issues with your device you are
    on.

TFG x VATOBOY, Aug 1, 2016
  5. SolarSir
    SolarSir Guest
    Thanks for the reply. I've since then tried it on my laptop and then my smartphone, as well as different browsers ( Chrome & Firefox), but nothing seems to be working. Shipping of controllers pre-ordered before the end of this month happen next month, so
    I might have to wait til September to try again and wait for a couple of weeks.

SolarSir, Aug 1, 2016
  6. Yeah you might need to wait until next month in order to get the controller. If you want to here is some faq's of the Design Lab.
    xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/.../faq

TFG x VATOBOY, Aug 1, 2016
  7. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Gamertag changes may take up to 48 hours to apply across all systems.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 1, 2016
  8. nomad3967
    nomad3967 Guest

I am unable to complete a purchase of custom controller as well. I get to end and it asks for email. It seems to verify but then I just have a blank screen. How do u order these custom controllers?

nomad3967, Oct 31, 2018
  9. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

custom controller from design lab.
  10. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
  11. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

12. ArminatorX Win User

Controller question

Hi there

i am wanting to customize my xbox controller on this

website
    If by "this website" you mean the
    Xbox Design Lab
    then yes. The customized controllers you order via the Design Lab website are all wireless, and can be transformed for latency free wired gameplay by connecting them with a Micro USB cord to the console.
  13. nomad3967 Win User

I am unable to complete a purchase of custom controller as well. I get to end and it asks for email. It seems to verify but then I just have a blank screen. How do u order these custom controllers?
Thema:

1. Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab - Similar Threads - Unable order custom

2. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  3. Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy: Unable to access DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy, as per https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/ace-combat/news/pre-order-bonus-and-deluxe-edition-revealed-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown everyone...
  4. Unable to create a service order for my Project Scorpio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to create a service order for my Project Scorpio.: Hi all, this is my first time posting on any forum so please bear with me. My Xbox One X started to have display issues about a week ago and I've tried everything to no avail. I've contacted...
  5. Unable to pre order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pre order: Hello im trying to pre order fallout 76 but every time i click pre order it says "Contact us at Microsoft support" "We're having trouble processing your payment" Im using the same debt card i...
  6. Unable to receive codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition - Pre-Order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to receive codes for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition - Pre-Order: I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition and was wanting to get my code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition as soon as possible. I read the description and it said that it comes out at midnight...
  7. Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Gears of War 'Brothers to the End' pre-order gear packs | error ...: Pre-ordered and preloaded gears of war 4 ultimate edition sucessfully, but I got the error code 0x87e0012c when the bundle tried installing the pre-order bonus content 'brothers to the end' and...
  8. Unable to Pre-Install My Gears of War 4 Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Pre-Install My Gears of War 4 Pre-Order: trying to pre-install the massive 80gb install for gears of war 4 on my pc and keeping getting error saying something went wrong on Microsoft side please help as my internet isn't the fastest...
  9. Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through...
  10. Power issue - Xbox One S - unable to launch a service order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power issue - Xbox One S - unable to launch a service order: Hello, I have recently bought an Xbox One S but my console is not powering on or frequently shuts off when I finally success to power it on. I have read the support advice about it but so far no...