Unable to pay for game pass as gift

Discus and support Unable to pay for game pass as gift in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Very frustrated. Have been trying to gift game pass to my son for Christmas as well as forza horizon 4 ultimate edition. I have: set up outlook... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PhilippaGraff-Baker, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Unable to pay for game pass as gift

Very frustrated. Have been trying to gift game pass to my son for Christmas as well as forza horizon 4 ultimate edition.

I have:

set up outlook acxount

put in payment details.

cannot pay

seached in vain the very unhelpful “microsoft help” pages

gone through his xbox settings to allow him to receive gift card vouchers

read thread about using paypal

made paypal account

re-tried

still no joy with paypal

all i get is cannot process payment....

Please can someone help me

:)

PhilippaGraff-Baker, Dec 27, 2018
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi PhilippaGraff-Baker,

So it seems the payment cannot process when trying to gift the game pass subscription to your son. Have you already tried removing your payment details and re-adding them to the account you are trying to make the purchase on? Have you made any purchases
    on this account before with the same payment method?

On the payment website for Game Pass make sure you are selecting "Buy as Gift" in small green text and follow the instructions on screen to add the email of the recipient's account which is where they will get the code to redeem.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass/cfq7ttc0k6l8?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Here is a gifting guide that may explain why there is an error:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/purchasing/help-for-issues-when-gifting-digital-xbox-game
  3. Smwutches Win User

For billing issues, you would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Alternatively, you could also purchase a digital code through somewhere like Amazon.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

If you want to buy the $1 deal you would need an Xbox gift card. A Game Pass gift card would just add game pass to your account and you would just be paying the amount you have to pay for the gift card itself.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User

Game Pass !!!

Sí, puede pagar con tarjeta de regalo para xbox live gold y xbox game pass si no puede pagar a través del soporte de contacto de tarjeta de regalo

[Translation - Yes, you can pay with a gift card for xbox live gold and xbox game pass if you can not pay through the gift card contact support]
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Xbox ultimate membership

If you gift it to someone then you pay for it to begin with. If you received as a gift you would not be required to pay anything until the gifted subscription expires... Example If you got the person a 3 month subscription at the end of those 3 months
    either they will have to pay to continue ultimate pass themselves or you could always gift it to them again if you wanted to.
Thema:

1. Unable to pay for game pass as gift - Similar Threads - Unable pay game

2. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription: I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried...
  3. Bonjour, impossibilité de payer du live gold[Translation-Hello, unable to pay live gold]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bonjour, impossibilité de payer du live gold[Translation-Hello, unable to pay live gold]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté une carte cadeau xbox d'une valeur de 15 € pour payer une offre de live gold en partenariat avec fortnite qui elle coute 7,99 € mais lorsque que je souhaite l'acheter on me...
  4. unable to pay my live membership.

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to pay my live membership.: My membership is passed due. i am now recieving a message to contact my bank regarding my card being refused. There isnt any problem with my account or card and im unable to reactivate my live...
  5. Unable to pay due to being in the UK

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to pay due to being in the UK: Hi Had not had this problem before and no error code I have a Microsoft Account with a credit card attached to it. Went to rent a film today which I have done loads but it asked me to add a...
  6. Unable to pay pre order with Paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pay pre order with Paypal: I wanted to pre order FH3 today but it seems like I'd have to pay with a credit card (which I don't have). My Paypal isn't shown when I try to check out, but it's listed in my account settings....
  7. Unable to pay for a Games With Gold game after my Gold expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pay for a Games With Gold game after my Gold expired: I downloaded Guacamelee for free when I had a Gold subscription. Then, my subscription ran out and now I want to buy it. But, I can't. I tried on both the Marketplace on Xbox One and online. I...
  8. Unable to pay for my past due monthly xbox gold subscription because of an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay for my past due monthly xbox gold subscription because of an error: Hello, it has been 2 months since i'm trying to pay for my past due subscription without success. When i sign in to Services & subscriptions and try finding my subscription in the list, instead...
  9. Gold membership fee overdue but unable to pay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership fee overdue but unable to pay.: Is there anyone else out there that has had the issue where they suddenly have an amount due on their xbox live membership, but when they go to pay it, my card info is up to date and even if i...
  10. Unable to pay for Xbox Live Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to pay for Xbox Live Gold Membership: Good day, all day I try to pay a monthly Xbox Live Gold Membership, and when I enter payment information and give it to join writes - probably on our side was wrong, maybe you just need to wait. I...