Unable to play any downloaded games offline

Discus and support Unable to play any downloaded games offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! I bought a Xbox 360 S back in 2010 and over the years it began to have issues to the point where I decided to upgrade to a Xbox 360 E.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fwab123, Sep 9, 2019.

1. fwab123
    fwab123 Guest

Hello, everyone! I bought a Xbox 360 S back in 2010 and over the years it began to have issues to the point where I decided to upgrade to a Xbox 360 E. The problem is that I bought quite a few games on the online marketplace on the original 360 and
    I am unable to Play any of these games offline on the new console. Is there any way to make the new console I own the primary one?

:)

fwab123, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. iPro Epidemic Win User

License Transfer Error

It doesn't let me play the games online nor offline. I am completely unable to play the games.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

SERIOUS XBOX FAIL!

[quote user="SuperBoof"]

Why the hell would you make it so you HAVE to be signed into Live to play arcade games? Pathetic!

[/quote]

Actually you simply need to update your licenses to your current console.

Then you can play them offline.

Easy mistake to make and pretty frustrating if you think you're stuck unable to play offline.

There's an option to update your licenses on the dashboard.

You might have to re-download them (they'll be in your "Download History" section) but once you've done that they are yours to play offline or on.

Az
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Xbox occasionally won't play games offline.

Hey there MikeSchinlaub1,

Sorry to hear about the issue with playing games offline. Please take a look at this guide and see if it helps out with this problem.

Using Xbox One Offline
    If it doesn't help out, can you please give us an idea of which games you're unable to use offline? Are these Disc versions or Digitally downloaded versions.

Thanks so much!
  6. zmoronicmanz Win User

Cant download update because of console ban?

www.xbox.com/.../livetou has all of the info on the terms of service. It is stated in there that you cannot get your xbox serviced by anyone but an unauthorized repair service and so with
    that having happened you are actually unable to be connected to xbox live. Because you are unable to connect to xbox live updates are not available to be downloaded from the live network. If you are unable to download said updates many games will be unavailable
    to play even offline but others that do not need the updates (ie. older games) will still be able to be played.
Thema:

1. Unable to play any downloaded games offline - Similar Threads - Unable play downloaded

2. Download Speed / Unable to Play Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download Speed / Unable to Play Game Pass PC: I use google fiber and have a 500Mb connection but for some reason on the game pass launcher the games I am downloading are topping out at 10MB/s. When I downloaded updates for games on Steam...
  3. Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.: Hi All Have searched far and wide and spent many hours trying to resolve this without much success. Connected via NBN FTTN with Telstra on Standard Evening Speed plan (avg 45Mbps download)...
  4. Unable to play downloaded game in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play downloaded game in Xbox 360: I have Gold Subscription and downloaded a game which is compatible with XBOX 360 but after several hours of so called customer support I am still unable to play the game. I did whatever the...
  5. Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**: So i have the game pass trial and i wanted to get halo wars definitive edition on my PC. I am able to download and install on the Xbox one but when i view the PC version of the Microsoft app it...
  6. Ark play anywhere unable to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark play anywhere unable to download: So Ark was launched for play anywhere yesterday 19/12. I have been looking to download it on my pc but its still showing as xbox only on the au store. Has anyone in aus been able to download it?...
  7. Unable to play purchased/downloaded game..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play purchased/downloaded game..: Xbox one .... tdownloaded rise of the tomb raider trial version and enjoyed the game therefore proceeded to purchase the full version. However each I try to play the game only the trial version...
  8. Diablo 3 ROS fully downloaded but unable to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 ROS fully downloaded but unable to play: I have had no problem playing diablo up until two days ago when apparently the new update for preview program members came out. My Xbox promptly downloaded the update and when I went to go play...
  9. XBox 360: Unable to update by any method, download profiles, or play games; plus corrupt ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360: Unable to update by any method, download profiles, or play games; plus corrupt ...: A couple of days ago an update failed with status code 4467 0000 3080 0502 8007 0570, which I have not been able to find on the error code list. Then, games started freezing during loading....
  10. Unable to play Overwatch it won't complete the download and won't run after an update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Overwatch it won't complete the download and won't run after an update: Overwatch won't complete download have plenty of space on my system cb16c8a6-685e-482f-bd8d-0b4e622ace89