Unable to play any games.

Discus and support Unable to play any games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like everyone else posting here today, i too am a gold member and it Is approaching five hours that i have been unable to play any of my purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LEFT 4 DOVER, Aug 9, 2019.

1. LEFT 4 DOVER
    LEFT 4 DOVER Guest

Like everyone else posting here today, i too am a gold member and it Is approaching five hours that i have been unable to play any of my purchased games. What I absolutely love most is the irony of this situation. As always, we can browse the marketplace
    and continue to buy games, we simply cant play any of them. I get that these things happen, but this is the third time this week for me. And i share in everyones frustration. Your loyal customers are locked out from playing games and services that they have
    purchased from you, locking down every thread in which they express their frustration does not help anyone! You’re not putting this fire out by doing so, you’re adding fuel to it. Be respectful to this community.

:)

LEFT 4 DOVER, Aug 9, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Deepest apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  4. Drakkath3000 Win User

Unable to play any indie game

How can I clear the cache of indie games?
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

When you clear the cache, it clears all the cache. : )
  6. Christopher Mccuaig Win User

hey iirc the cache doesnt store the files like normal games for indie games

i think the cache is actually in the indie game folder so give that a shot.

also.try play it on another profile on the same xbox to see if it works with another profile.
Thema:

1. Unable to play any games. - Similar Threads - Unable play games

2. Unable to play EA-Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play EA-Games: Hey Gamers, today I bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 and I wanted to play it. But on my account I couldn't play it. It says my account can't access to online-feature. On ea.com/unable-to-connect...
  3. Unable to play at 120hz with 144hz gaming monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play at 120hz with 144hz gaming monitor: So I just bought an Xbox one s and I have a Dell 27 inch 1440p 144hz monitor. The problem is that whenever I try to change the refresh rate to 120hz on the Xbox, the screen just blacks out and...
  4. Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd: I recently bought an HDD for my XBOX 360 slim. It arrived today. I installed this using the method mentioned on this site as well as multiple hundreds of YouTube videos. Really, it isn't rocket...
  5. Still unable to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unable to play multiplayer games: I recently asked for help regarding me not being able to play games online but i can still stream games as well as see whos online and such. I keep being directed to the store to purchase gold...
  6. Unable to play games installed on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games installed on a different profile: I got my son an Xbox, created my profile, set up his profile, but now, he can't access games from his profile that I have installed under my profile. He also seems to not have access to the...
  7. Error makes me totally unable to play Xbox games on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error makes me totally unable to play Xbox games on my PC: Trying to log into my xbox console companion or the xbox app, I get this error: "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live right now. We can't sign you into xbox live right now. Try again in a while." I...
  8. Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*: Hello, this is my first time posting on these forums so I am not too sure how they work or who will even see this post (hopefully someone from Microsoft/Xbox that can actually fix this issue). I...
  9. Account kwijt, daardoor game niet kunnen spelen[Lost account, therefore unable to play game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account kwijt, daardoor game niet kunnen spelen[Lost account, therefore unable to play game]: Ongeveer 3 jaar geleden hebben we het spel Rocket league gekocht op een account, dat we nu niet meer kunnen vinden. dit is dan ook de reden dat ik deze feedback stuur, want ik zou heel graag weer...
  10. Unable to play Game Pass offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Game Pass offline: Hi, I have a one-year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate that runs till 2021. Ever since I upgraded to Ultimate last month, I cannot play downloaded games in offline mode. Im getting "Sign in or...