Unable to play any games.

Discus and support Unable to play any games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like everyone else posting here today, i too am a gold member and it Is approaching five hours that i have been unable to play any of my purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LEFT 4 DOVER, Aug 9, 2019.

1. LEFT 4 DOVER
    LEFT 4 DOVER Guest

Like everyone else posting here today, i too am a gold member and it Is approaching five hours that i have been unable to play any of my purchased games. What I absolutely love most is the irony of this situation. As always, we can browse the marketplace
    and continue to buy games, we simply cant play any of them. I get that these things happen, but this is the third time this week for me. And i share in everyones frustration. Your loyal customers are locked out from playing games and services that they have
    purchased from you, locking down every thread in which they express their frustration does not help anyone! You’re not putting this fire out by doing so, you’re adding fuel to it. Be respectful to this community.

:)

LEFT 4 DOVER, Aug 9, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Deepest apologies. It is an outage. Teams are working hard. Here is a status of the live page where you can click notify me to get a message when everything is ok. Link.
    Very sorry dear sir.
  4. Drakkath3000 Win User

Unable to play any indie game

How can I clear the cache of indie games?
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

When you clear the cache, it clears all the cache. : )
  6. Christopher Mccuaig Win User

hey iirc the cache doesnt store the files like normal games for indie games

i think the cache is actually in the indie game folder so give that a shot.

also.try play it on another profile on the same xbox to see if it works with another profile.
Thema:

1. Unable to play any games. - Similar Threads - Unable play games

2. Unable to Connect and Play Live Multiplayer Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect and Play Live Multiplayer Games: Okay so I've been having this weird problem for almost 2 weeks now. My friend has a Minecraft Realms and we've been playing on that since mid-June with no problems. Then one day out of the blue I...
  3. Download Speed / Unable to Play Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download Speed / Unable to Play Game Pass PC: I use google fiber and have a 500Mb connection but for some reason on the game pass launcher the games I am downloading are topping out at 10MB/s. When I downloaded updates for games on Steam...
  4. Unable to Play Backwards Compatible Games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Backwards Compatible Games on Xbox One: Does anyone know why i am unable to sign into my Xbox 360 account when playing Xbox One? Whenever I try to sign in, the screen says that it's loading, but it never actually loads. I'd appreciate...
  5. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.: Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not...
  6. Unable to install Xbox Play Anywhere Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Xbox Play Anywhere Game: Hi! I got a code for Forza Horizon 4, and I have verified that is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, however, I'm getting issues and got a message saying "There are no available devices". By the way, my...
  7. Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download Xbox 360 gamer profile when playing any Xbox 360 game on Xbox One.: Hi All Have searched far and wide and spent many hours trying to resolve this without much success. Connected via NBN FTTN with Telstra on Standard Evening Speed plan (avg 45Mbps download)...
  8. Unable to play games unless we login the user that bought them is logued in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games unless we login the user that bought them is logued in: Hello, We have a new Xbox one. I have setup myself (adult) and my two kids (teens) (family account) We have a normal Xbox Live account and a Xbox pass all seem to work. But when we try to play...
  9. I am unable to play a game after expiry of game pass despite i already own the copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play a game after expiry of game pass despite i already own the copy: HI all. I own a game disc for quantum break, the fact is I had subscribed for xbox game pass trial which has ended recently, it is understood that i can't play a game while my game pass...
  10. Unable to play downloaded game in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play downloaded game in Xbox 360: I have Gold Subscription and downloaded a game which is compatible with XBOX 360 but after several hours of so called customer support I am still unable to play the game. I did whatever the...