Unable to play FIFA 20 online

Discus and support Unable to play FIFA 20 online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to play FIFA 20 online, I can play the game with no problems otherwise. When I try to log in to ultimate team, my current email is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jojoairx2sven, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Unable to play FIFA 20 online

I am unable to play FIFA 20 online, I can play the game with no problems otherwise.

When I try to log in to ultimate team, my current email is not listed as an option.

This also occurs on previous games such as FIFA 18.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

jojoairx2sven, Oct 8, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, Você criou uma conta EA?

É necessário você criarnuma e depois vincular ela a sua conta so xbox....
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you created an EA Account? If not create it, and then associate your Xbox Account to the EA Account. Then try again if happens again the error.
  5. BlocLarose Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops II: connected to Xbox live but can not join games

I've got exactly the same problem

can play minecraft or fifa online, use to codbo online and UNABLE to connect to codbo2 !!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to play fifa 11 online

EA has age restrictions in place. If the age of the account is set wrong and it's under 13, then it won't allow you to play. There's no way to change the age on an account.
Thema:

1. Unable to play FIFA 20 online - Similar Threads - Unable play FIFA

2. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  3. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  4. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  5. Unable to Play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One or 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One or 360: Ive been trying to play Gears of War 3 on Xbox One, and also on 360, but I am unable to play the game at all as it freezes on the title screen when 'Downloading playlists' : Downloading playlists...
  6. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  7. Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play in game while controller connected via windows 10: I recently got a new xbox and logged in with my old account, and after installing a game i went to play the game and a save file automatically loaded on said game: GTA5. However I’m unable to do...
  8. I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players: The game does say in the play store that you can compete with others when you sign in. Me and my mum (we're wanting to play together) tried to play together but there isn't an option. Me and mum...
  9. I'm unable play gta online and fifa 17 online/ i have been wrongly banned what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable play gta online and fifa 17 online/ i have been wrongly banned what can i do?: basically i was gone out and had left a little cousin well i say little but he's 17 and he had wanted to play gta online as i came home he told me how this guy swore at him so he called him a...
  10. Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem: Hi, Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as me, Im getting the origin account error code whenever i start up Fifa (I have an origin account with all passwords set up working...