Unable to play FIFA 20 online

Discus and support Unable to play FIFA 20 online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to play FIFA 20 online, I can play the game with no problems otherwise. When I try to log in to ultimate team, my current email is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jojoairx2sven, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Unable to play FIFA 20 online

I am unable to play FIFA 20 online, I can play the game with no problems otherwise.

When I try to log in to ultimate team, my current email is not listed as an option.

This also occurs on previous games such as FIFA 18.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

jojoairx2sven, Oct 8, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, Você criou uma conta EA?

É necessário você criarnuma e depois vincular ela a sua conta so xbox....
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you created an EA Account? If not create it, and then associate your Xbox Account to the EA Account. Then try again if happens again the error.
  5. BlocLarose Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops II: connected to Xbox live but can not join games

I've got exactly the same problem

can play minecraft or fifa online, use to codbo online and UNABLE to connect to codbo2 !!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unable to play fifa 11 online

EA has age restrictions in place. If the age of the account is set wrong and it's under 13, then it won't allow you to play. There's no way to change the age on an account.
Thema:

1. Unable to play FIFA 20 online - Similar Threads - Unable play FIFA

2. Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd: I recently bought an HDD for my XBOX 360 slim. It arrived today. I installed this using the method mentioned on this site as well as multiple hundreds of YouTube videos. Really, it isn't rocket...
  3. Still unable to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unable to play multiplayer games: I recently asked for help regarding me not being able to play games online but i can still stream games as well as see whos online and such. I keep being directed to the store to purchase gold...
  4. Unable to play games installed on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games installed on a different profile: I got my son an Xbox, created my profile, set up his profile, but now, he can't access games from his profile that I have installed under my profile. He also seems to not have access to the...
  5. I am unable to play multiplayer for MCC on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to play multiplayer for MCC on PC.: I was able to log on fine and play normally for 2 weeks before suddenly I was no longer able to connect with Xbox live. I have tried nearly everything with terudo, checking my connection,...
  6. Error makes me totally unable to play Xbox games on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error makes me totally unable to play Xbox games on my PC: Trying to log into my xbox console companion or the xbox app, I get this error: "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live right now. We can't sign you into xbox live right now. Try again in a while." I...
  7. Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*: Hello, this is my first time posting on these forums so I am not too sure how they work or who will even see this post (hopefully someone from Microsoft/Xbox that can actually fix this issue). I...
  8. Account kwijt, daardoor game niet kunnen spelen[Lost account, therefore unable to play game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account kwijt, daardoor game niet kunnen spelen[Lost account, therefore unable to play game]: Ongeveer 3 jaar geleden hebben we het spel Rocket league gekocht op een account, dat we nu niet meer kunnen vinden. dit is dan ook de reden dat ik deze feedback stuur, want ik zou heel graag weer...
  9. I'm unable play gta online and fifa 17 online/ i have been wrongly banned what can i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable play gta online and fifa 17 online/ i have been wrongly banned what can i do?: basically i was gone out and had left a little cousin well i say little but he's 17 and he had wanted to play gta online as i came home he told me how this guy swore at him so he called him a...
  10. Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem: Hi, Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as me, Im getting the origin account error code whenever i start up Fifa (I have an origin account with all passwords set up working...