Unable to play games on Hard Drive

Discus and support Unable to play games on Hard Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got another Xbox 360 the other day and I re downloaded all of my account purchased games. Today my wife gets on her account to play one of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VaderzMyFather, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Unable to play games on Hard Drive

Just got another Xbox 360 the other day and I re downloaded all of my account purchased games. Today my wife gets on her account to play one of my games and is unable to. My question is, are the games that were purchases on my account only playable on my
    account or am I able to set it so others can play the games on there accounts?

:)

VaderzMyFather, Mar 2, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You need to perform a license transfer.
    http://xbox.com/drm
    This will move all of the licenses to your new console.

Smwutches, Mar 2, 2015
  3. Unable to play games on Hard Drive

Just got another Xbox 360 the other day and I re downloaded all of my account purchased games and content. Today my wife gets on her Live account to play one of my games and is unable to, she gets a pop up window saying "Unable to load game". When
    I log into my Live account the game is playable. My question is, are the games that were purchased on my account only playable on my account or am I able to set it so others can play the games on there accounts? If I remember right, when my wife and I would
    play on our last Xbox 360 she was able to play any and all games on the hard drive with no issues.

VaderzMyFather, Mar 2, 2015
  4. Unable to play games on Hard Drive

THEOWENKILLER, Mar 2, 2015
  5. RobSingleton89 Win User

Trying to play vice city on xbox 360 slim

there is 120gb ones, mine has loaded as Microsoft hard drive, before I put hard drive in it said game will not play without official hard drive when I put hard drive in the message read unable to load game contact xbox support
  6. Smwutches Win User

You need to perform a license transfer.
    http://xbox.com/drm
    This will move all of the licenses to your new console.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

After you have done a license transfer, you will have to download the games again. But as you already have them on the console, it will only take a few seconds for each one to download.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

9. HomegrownSilky Win User

Fable 1 no longer works

Did your hard drive come with the console or did you purchase it separately? Can you try any other Xbox original games to play in your Xbox 360? I ask because only official Microsoft hard drives have the emulation software needed to play Xbox original
    games. If you purchased the hard drive separately, it may be a knock-off and unable to play original games. The ability to play original games pretty much comes down to the hard drive most times.
Thema:

1. Unable to play games on Hard Drive - Similar Threads - Unable play games

2. Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass- unable to play life is strange 2 episode 2 after downloading: So i downloaded life is strange 2 episodes 1-5 but i am unable to play episode 2. When i enter the game it shows "buy" under episode 2 but the other episodes are playable. I go to system storage...
  3. XBox Gamepass for PC - Rage 2 unable to play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Gamepass for PC - Rage 2 unable to play the game: Hi, I installed Rage 2 on PC with XBOX game pass for PC. When I start the game, it asks to login with my XBOX live account, its shows the correct email address and a green button [Lets Play],...
  4. Unable to play EA-Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play EA-Games: Hey Gamers, today I bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 and I wanted to play it. But on my account I couldn't play it. It says my account can't access to online-feature. On ea.com/unable-to-connect...
  5. Unable to play at 120hz with 144hz gaming monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play at 120hz with 144hz gaming monitor: So I just bought an Xbox one s and I have a Dell 27 inch 1440p 144hz monitor. The problem is that whenever I try to change the refresh rate to 120hz on the Xbox, the screen just blacks out and...
  6. Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd: I recently bought an HDD for my XBOX 360 slim. It arrived today. I installed this using the method mentioned on this site as well as multiple hundreds of YouTube videos. Really, it isn't rocket...
  7. Still unable to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unable to play multiplayer games: I recently asked for help regarding me not being able to play games online but i can still stream games as well as see whos online and such. I keep being directed to the store to purchase gold...
  8. Unable to play games installed on a different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play games installed on a different profile: I got my son an Xbox, created my profile, set up his profile, but now, he can't access games from his profile that I have installed under my profile. He also seems to not have access to the...
  9. Error makes me totally unable to play Xbox games on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error makes me totally unable to play Xbox games on my PC: Trying to log into my xbox console companion or the xbox app, I get this error: "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live right now. We can't sign you into xbox live right now. Try again in a while." I...
  10. Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play purchased digital games - *Unfixable*: Hello, this is my first time posting on these forums so I am not too sure how they work or who will even see this post (hopefully someone from Microsoft/Xbox that can actually fix this issue). I...