Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire games

Discus and support Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played Microsoft Solitaire games for years, and in the past 3 days I have been unable to access the games. My Xbox username is gray9013, and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaryRay3, Nov 3, 2019.

1. GaryRay3
    GaryRay3 Guest

I have played Microsoft Solitaire games for years, and in the past 3 days I have been unable to access the games. My Xbox username is gray9013, and my password is
    [Mod Removed]. When I try to access the games it just says "Signing In", and never allows me in to play the games.

:)

GaryRay3, Nov 3, 2019
  2. M1keEvans Win User

Error codes 13408 and 002408

Error code 002408 - still unable to play solitaire games
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Edited because obvious questions I made.

Do you use that same information to login to windows? check that and reinstall Solitaire collection and try again-.
  4. BMYA Win User

"Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again"

One year later, none solution, unable to sign with Microsoft Sudoku and CAN sign with Microsoft Solitaire. Windows 10.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection 오류[Translation-Microsoft solitaire collection error]

Hi Kim,

Thanks for coming to the forums. It is asking you to go to the
    MS solitaire faq
    . If unable to read this, you can use a translator like Bing or Google.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ItsCircle461974 Win User

Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I have the same issue. One day away from world solitaire day and they screw up all the games in the collection. The title above the game screen flickers, as does hte task bar icon. But you can't move the cards and play th e game.
Thema:

1. Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire games - Similar Threads - Unable play Microsoft

2. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends: : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know....
  3. I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to play Microsoft Solitaire with two players: The game does say in the play store that you can compete with others when you sign in. Me and my mum (we're wanting to play together) tried to play together but there isn't an option. Me and mum...
  4. Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accepted the $1 Microsoft month gold fo Xbox but still unable to play the game.: Split from this thread. Okay I'm trying to update my gold membership using my card and when I called me card it shows Microsoft accepted the $1 month gold of Xbox gold membership but I'm not...
  5. Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Since latest Microsoft update on Friday 18th May have been unable to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Windows 10 laptop c8c4484f-d7be-4b38-b688-a17f431a6b22
  6. Unable to play Microsoft Jigsaw for the last 5 days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Microsoft Jigsaw for the last 5 days.: Has anyone received any response from Xbox or Microsoft regarding this problem. It seems a lot of us are having the same exact problem. We were able to play but then the system changed somehow...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Daily Challenges - UNABLE TO PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Daily Challenges - UNABLE TO PLAY: Good morning, I am writing because I am unable to open the daily challenges for the Mystery Clue Crossword puzzles for July 1 and 2 on Microsoft Ultimate Word Game. Please fix, ASAP!...
  8. unable to play microsoft solitaire collection. getting error code as 104_107_1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play microsoft solitaire collection. getting error code as 104_107_1: unable to play microsoft solitaire collection. getting error code as 104_107_1 22411cc5-38a7-429a-b4d9-291911a2a3b8
  9. unable to play microsoft solitaire daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play microsoft solitaire daily challenges: microsoft solitaire daily challenges not loading ads, freezes on a white screen and never progresses to the games. What can I do? 0b6aef3a-335e-41f7-8f48-9d3cfaea1070
  10. Unable to Play Any Microsoft/windows Games, "Error"/"Login"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Any Microsoft/windows Games, "Error"/"Login": For almost 2 weeks i havent been able to play Age of Empires Castle Siege, it says "Cant Log in", login to xbox.com and restart the app... I did it and it didnt worked. Posted in the AoR:Cs...