unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live)

Discus and support unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox 360 multi player games, get a message this player not allowed on Xbox live, how can i get rid of this and play multi player again.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stamford54, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Stamford54
    Stamford54 Guest

Xbox 360 multi player games, get a message this player not allowed on Xbox live, how can i get rid of this and play multi player again.

:)

Stamford54, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Stamford54 Win User

Thank u for your reply. As we have a Xbox One Gold live,We have no problems playing Multi player on the One. But dose not extend to the 360 we still have the same game tags for both Boxes . Again thank for your reply.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Did you purchase gold on your account or are you sharing it from someone else? Gold can be shared on the One, but not the 360. So if you haven't actually added gold to your own account, you wouldnt have it on the 360.
  4. CQQT Win User

that's normally the error message you receive if youre either banned from xbox live or don't have an active xbox live gold subscription
  5. Stamford54 Win User

Some clarification:

I purchased an Xbox Live Gold 24 Month Subscription Card and activated it on my Xbox One. The account I activated it on is the same account I am attempting to use to play multiplayer on my Xbox 360. Whilst Gold works perfectly on my Xbox One for all profiles
    present on that device; my Xbox 360 does not even recognise that I have a Gold subscription on my account. Rather, it informs me that I need to purchase Gold to play online.

I was under the impression that if you purchased a Gold subscription it would allow you to play online on that account across both Xbox 360 and Xbox One devices. Perhaps I am wrong about this.

Any insight will be appreciated.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, you will not be able to play online multiplayer games.

Players receive this message for one of three reasons:

1. You do not have an active Xbox Live Gold account, which is required to play multiplayer games online.
    2. Your Xbox Live Gold account expired.
      Visit your Xbox Live account to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    3. Your Xbox Live Gold account was recently renewed. Please allow up to 24 hours for Microsoft to process your transaction.
    If you have more questions about Xbox Live accounts, be sure to check out

Xbox Live membership.
Thema:

1. unable to play multi player on xbox360 (this player not allowed on xbox live) - Similar Threads - unable play multi

2. Unable to play Game Pass offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Game Pass offline: Hi, I have a one-year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate that runs till 2021. Ever since I upgraded to Ultimate last month, I cannot play downloaded games in offline mode. Im getting "Sign in or...
  3. Unable to play on fullscreen f1 2018

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play on fullscreen f1 2018: Hello, I have a laptop with a 4K display and cannot run F1 2018 in fullscreen unless it's in that resolution. If I launch the game fullscreen at 1080p it only takes up a quarter of the screen....
  4. Unable to play a game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play a game I bought: I recently got an Xbox one s and took advantage of the free gamepass. I happened to install Minecraft and had a lot of fun with it. When the game pass was hours from timing out I bought the game...
  5. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends: : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know....
  6. Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost): Hello, I don't know what to do anymore. Wall of text incoming. I was playing The Outer Worlds on PC with GamePass. After a few days I wanted to change some ini files in the game to disable...
  7. Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Microsoft Solitaire games: I have played Microsoft Solitaire games for years, and in the past 3 days I have been unable to access the games. My Xbox username is gray9013, and my password is [Mod Removed]. When I try to...
  8. Unable to play a title I bought to own while I had gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play a title I bought to own while I had gold: About a Year and 2 months ago, Metal Gear Solid V was available for free through Games with Gold, so I installed it. I liked the game so much, that, a few months later, I bought the MGSV...
  9. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...
  10. Unable to play multi-player in Halo Reach.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multi-player in Halo Reach.: I try to play multi-player but it says that I'm not connected to Xbox Live l. I've tried a hard reset and reinstalling the game but they didn't work. Anybody else having this problem. Anyway to...