UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS.

Discus and support UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I play minecraft on my android mobile device But I am unable to join SERVERS and great world's on realms as it says you can't play on realms or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZubeenMazumder, Jan 20, 2020.

1. UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS.

Hi,

I play minecraft on my android mobile device

But I am unable to join SERVERS and great world's on realms as it says you can't play on realms or servers because of how your account is set up. You can change it on your privacy and online safety settings.

But I am unable to find the settings.

:)

ZubeenMazumder, Jan 20, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

If you have a Child account (i.e. according to the birth date you entered when you created your account you are under the age of 18), you need the help of a parent. If you are over 18 according to the account's birthdate, skip the following paragraph about
    adding the child account to the parent account.

Ask your parent to go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and have them sign in with their adult Microsoft Account. Then have them add your Child account to their Microsoft Family.

Then go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    . Have the adult sign in on that page (or if you are the adult sign in yourself). There make the necessary changes to your online and privacy settings.

For Minecraft you need to be able to see and share creations in the "Privacy" section. Submit any changes you make before moving to the next category by pressing the button at the bottom of the page.

In "Xbox One/Windows 10" make sure you are allowed to do multiplayer matches and that you may play Multiplayer outside of Xbox Live.

After the settings are saved, sign out of your account on the device and sign back in in Minecraft. You should now be able to play on Realms and Servers.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

4. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  5. Mst Sgt Peppa Win User

Battlefield 3 Despatch And Arrival Thread From Various Retailers.

Got mine today from shopto today, bar having a haircut at 2pm for 30 mins or so I've been playing none stop since midday! Although it seems the servers have broken or something now, neither me nor my friend can access multiplayer as it just says "Failed
    to connect to EA online or something."

This happening to anyone else?
  6. pb1379 Win User

Forza 6 disconnected from lobby disconnected from server

unable to connect with server in multiplayer
Thema:

1. UNABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER NEITHER ON SERVERS NOR ON REALMS. - Similar Threads - UNABLE PLAY MULTIPLAYER

2. Unable to play multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play multiplayer: I can't play multiplayer even though i have xbox live and my acount said i'm aloud to play online unrestricted, what do i do? f01e3e06-4acf-40d4-9736-ccc3ef17f242
  3. Still unable to play multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unable to play multiplayer games: I recently asked for help regarding me not being able to play games online but i can still stream games as well as see whos online and such. I keep being directed to the store to purchase gold...
  4. I am unable to play multiplayer for MCC on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to play multiplayer for MCC on PC.: I was able to log on fine and play normally for 2 weeks before suddenly I was no longer able to connect with Xbox live. I have tried nearly everything with terudo, checking my connection,...
  5. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  6. Unable to Connect and Play Live Multiplayer Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect and Play Live Multiplayer Games: Okay so I've been having this weird problem for almost 2 weeks now. My friend has a Minecraft Realms and we've been playing on that since mid-June with no problems. Then one day out of the blue I...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Fortnite unable to play battle royale

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Fortnite unable to play battle royale: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Fortnite unable to play battle royale Try to delete the game, restart the console and download the game again 87427680-d271-48d9-9394-3741ef669250
  8. Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.: Hello, I recently wanted to player Minecraft Bedrock Edition (for the windows 10 platform) and in multiplayer I got message, telling me that I have to change privacy settings in order to play...
  9. Unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Minecraft Multiplayer.: I can not connect to my friends worlds and they to mine. 539170c9-f161-4746-8803-8ff2cb615120
  10. Unable to “play online multiplayer through Xbox live”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to “play online multiplayer through Xbox live”: I get an error message when joining friend’s realms on Minecraft stating that “you cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in...